Author Topic: Complaint Box  (Read 5287 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Complaint Box
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2021, 07:35:38 PM »
Nope. Never.  I hope she gets it back though.  "2nd cousin?"  Your wife must love family and clearly is wiling to help.  I'd be hard pressed to give my 2nd cousin yesterday's newspaper.

Don't tell him "Nope. Never".  I'm on genealogy.org and I'm thinking I am his wife's 12th cousin once removed.  I'm thinking that is leverage enough for her to get me that $106 bag of fescue seeds.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2021, 08:09:49 PM »
My complaint is that I'm so sick of people volunteering me for things.  I can't even get my own damn house in order.  The biggest culprit is my mother and then my aunt.  If I say I'm not doing it, I get "Well I told them you would", or, "Why can't you do this for me?"  Then they try the whole guilt trip thing.  I'm immune to that.

One of my friends back in Virginia sent me a text stating that he told his wife I would cook for their family reunion.  He never asked me.  Just said he'd pay for my gas and what date I should be there.  LOL!  I'm not doing it.  My response was "No, you should've asked."  His response was "What's the problem?  At first I thought he was kidding, but he wasn't.

I was also volunteered to cook holiday dinners for other people, paint the interior of a house, and fill in for a dude who doesn't give a shit about his step son.  I was apparently appointed to be that surrogate.  Take him places.  Show him how to do some things.  I've met him twice (the step father).  I studied his behavior.  Not a fan.  He's lazy and I suspect he's on something.  Makes me nervous because he seems like a tweeker.  Anyway, He favors his son from his ex, and doesn't care about the step son.  And yes, I did state that I studied his behavior.  I like to size people up and go by my instinct to see who I'm dealing with.

I am infuriated to say the least and none of these things will happen.  The blowback will be strong and I do not care.  However, I will say I may help the kid out, but it depends.  It's not going to be a regular thing.

My apologies.  That turned into a rant instead of a complaint.  I was hit with all this crap over the last few days and I am irritated.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2021, 08:12:09 PM »
My complaint is that I'm so sick of people volunteering me for things.  I can't even get my own damn house in order.  The biggest culprit is my mother and then my aunt.  If I say I'm not doing it, I get "Well I told them you would", or, "Why can't you do this for me?"  Then they try the whole guilt trip thing.  I'm immune to that.

One of my friends back in Virginia sent me a text stating that he told his wife I would cook for their family reunion.  He never asked me.  Just said he'd pay for my gas and what date I should be there.  LOL!  I'm not doing it.  My response was "No, you should've asked."  His response was "What's the problem?  At first I thought he was kidding, but he wasn't.

I was also volunteered to cook holiday dinners for other people, paint the interior of a house, and fill in for a dude who doesn't give a shit about his step son.  I was apparently appointed to be that surrogate.  Take him places.  Show him how to do some things.  I've met him twice (the step father).  I studied his behavior.  Not a fan.  He's lazy and I suspect he's on something.  Makes me nervous because he seems like a tweeker.  Anyway, He favors his son from his ex, and doesn't care about the step son.  And yes, I did state that I studied his behavior.  I like to size people up and go by my instinct to see who I'm dealing with.

I am infuriated to say the least and none of these things will happen.  The blowback will be strong and I do not care.  However, I will say I may help the kid out, but it depends.  It's not going to be a regular thing.

My apologies.  That turned into a rant instead of a complaint.  I was hit with all this crap over the last few days and I am irritated.

Huh. Here I was counting on you slit seeding my lawn after Mrs. KSM gets me that $106 bag of grass seed. I guess that is a no go then?  :'(

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2021, 08:22:29 PM »
Don't tell him "Nope. Never".  I'm on genealogy.org and I'm thinking I am his wife's 12th cousin once removed.  I'm thinking that is leverage enough for her to get me that $106 bag of fescue seeds.

Huh. Here I was counting on you slit seeding my lawn after Mrs. KSM gets me that $106 bag of grass seed. I guess that is a no go then?  :'(

@Walks_At_Night LOL! Thanks for lightening up my mood.  ;D 

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2021, 08:30:51 PM »
@Walks_At_Night LOL! Thanks for lightening up my mood.  ;D

Work it girl!!!!!   Work it!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2021, 08:49:01 PM »
Work it girl!!!!!   Work it!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Okay. @Walks_At_Night  I'll do it.  Here are the terms.  I get a cut of the Koegel's stash.  Plus I wear a Speedo during the slit seeding, and you have to mist me if it gets too hot. I'll make sure to overheat when your neighbors are out.  Deal?  :D

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2021, 08:52:14 PM »
Okay. @Walks_At_Night  I'll do it.  Here are the terms.  I get a cut of the Koegel's stash.  Plus I wear a Speedo during the slit seeding, and you have to mist me if it gets too hot. I'll make sure to overheat when your neighbors are out.  Deal?  :D

Good news is Mrs. WAN has approved a $200 Koegel's budget.  I'm fine with misting but I got me some weird neighbors.  They might be a deal breaker.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2021, 09:02:35 PM »
Good news is Mrs. WAN has approved a $200 Koegel's budget.  I'm fine with misting but I got me some weird neighbors.  They might be a deal breaker.

By 'weird', do you mean they will like witnessing it or be offended?  Also, I really don't think you or anyone else would want to see me in a Speedo.  However, I'll do it!  But you have to realize that I'm the size of the wrestler Mick Foley.  Won't be a pretty sight.   ;)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2021, 09:13:12 PM »
By 'weird', do you mean they will like witnessing it or be offended?  Also, I really don't think you or anyone else would want to see me in a Speedo.  However, I'll do it!  But you have to realize that I'm the size of the wrestler Mick Foley.  Won't be a pretty site.   ;)

It is a mixed bag of weirdness. I'll give you a run down tomorrow so you can make a more informed decision.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2021, 09:25:12 PM »

Do not apologize for that! A rant qualifies as a complaint I would say.

Dude, maybe this nice guy stuff has gotten to be a lil long in the tooth and it's time to bite back!  That's alot of stuff you got there.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2021, 09:31:55 PM »
12th cousin. hehe  I wonder what that would garner.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2021, 09:35:12 PM »
It is a mixed bag of weirdness. I'll give you a run down tomorrow so you can make a more informed decision.

I'm getting the feeling you want to see me in a Speedo.  :o  I kid! I kid!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2021, 09:40:46 PM »
Nope. Never.  I hope she gets it back though.  "2nd cousin?"  Your wife must love family and clearly is wiling to help.  I'd be hard pressed to give my 2nd cousin yesterday's newspaper.
She's not that nice. Everything has an angle with her and I just haven't asked for the details of the "loan" She might have dibs on his soul and will enjoy crushing it for eternity.

But seriously I am not going to bring it up (even though it's killing me not to) we'll be at dinner tomorrow night and I hope she doesn't start discussing it. Would make for a shitty drive home because I'm not sure I can drive and strangle at the same time.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2021, 09:42:24 PM »
Do not apologize for that! A rant qualifies as a complaint I would say.

Dude, maybe this nice guy stuff has gotten to be a lil long in the tooth and it's time to bite back!  That's a lot of stuff you got there.

It is a lot of stuff and I'm not doing any of it, except help the kid out.  The main issue is the expectation that I'm the one to, for lack of a better term, come to the rescue.  All these people have recourses and can find someone.  However it's me most of the time.  Even when I was married it was the same shit.  No rest for the wicked.

As far as being a nice guy, well I shared with you that I'm no angel...that period in my life that was a little violent, etc.  The thing is some people take advantage.  Could be friends, family, and strangers.  I do bite back.  But you know how it goes!  I'll be the bad guy.  Fuck it.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2021, 09:47:13 PM »
She's not that nice. Everything has an angle with her and I just haven't asked for the details of the "loan" She might have dibs on his soul and will enjoy crushing it for eternity.

But seriously I am not going to bring it up (even though it's killing me not to) we'll be at dinner tomorrow night and I hope she doesn't start discussing it. Would make for a shitty drive home because I'm not sure I can drive and strangle at the same time.

I'm already afraid of your wife, and I don't know her.  ;D  Oh, and this..."I'm not sure I can drive and strangle at the same time."  LMAO!  You and WAN cheered me up.

Cheers fellas!  :)