Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 808139 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #5910 on: December 06, 2021, 05:51:10 PM »
A psyop for military funding?

Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5911 on: December 06, 2021, 06:12:28 PM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5912 on: December 08, 2021, 11:46:16 AM »
My call is important to them. I will wait for the next available agent as my call is important to them. This call may be monitored. Please continue holding as my call is important to them and I am a priority.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #5913 on: December 08, 2021, 04:14:26 PM »
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5914 on: December 08, 2021, 08:01:16 PM »
In the store...  Saw girl who looked exactly like a girlfriend from 30+ years ago...  Later, ex-girlfriend walks up.

Shocked.

Genetics.  Looks like she would have done her brother... Too much of an identical child.

If you knew that family, my incest comment might be taken seriously...
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5915 on: December 08, 2021, 10:40:11 PM »
In the store...  Saw girl who looked exactly like a girlfriend from 30+ years ago...  Later, ex-girlfriend walks up.

Shocked.

Genetics.  Looks like she would have done her brother... Too much of an identical child.

If you knew that family, my incest comment might be taken seriously...
Doesn't bode well for you. You knew they were inbred back then and still you juiced into the brood.

Ot' the fuck, man? I thought we were gonna be neighbors one day with respectful yards while shaming others as we wore black socks and sandals as we hosed down our driveways every Sunday morning.  "Hot enough for ya?" as we laughed and laughed and laughed.. not caring what the rest of the world thought coz we were just, better.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5916 on: December 08, 2021, 11:02:56 PM »
Doesn't bode well for you. You knew they were inbred back then and still you juiced into the brood.

Ot' the fuck, man? I thought we were gonna be neighbors one day with respectful yards while shaming others as we wore black socks and sandals as we hosed down our driveways every Sunday morning.  "Hot enough for ya?" as we laughed and laughed and laughed.. not caring what the rest of the world thought coz we were just, better.

Actually, after I left her (because her brother was stealing from me), he died in a pretty horrific way very publicly (think news helicopter coverage of the end of a high-speed chase kind of "public").  In an article written about him, she admitted to having a psychic connection to him and dreaming often of him. Their mother was a fucking nut.

She was the first heroin user I dated. I taught her to use her foot on flush handles instead of touching them with her hands. She would have been a great wife without her brother annoying me and taking big things like gear and expensive leather jackets.

As for the incestuousness, everyone knows the only acceptable incest is sister on sister... 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5917 on: December 09, 2021, 11:18:08 AM »
Actually, after I left her (because her brother was stealing from me), he died in a pretty horrific way very publicly (think news helicopter coverage of the end of a high-speed chase kind of "public").  In an article written about him, she admitted to having a psychic connection to him and dreaming often of him. Their mother was a fucking nut.

She was the first heroin user I dated. I taught her to use her foot on flush handles instead of touching them with her hands. She would have been a great wife without her brother annoying me and taking big things like gear and expensive leather jackets.

As for the incestuousness, everyone knows the only acceptable incest is sister on sister... 🙄🙄🙄🙄

@sean92008 I would read your book.
Mine is pretty good, but not for the squeamish. Cavity searches, moonshine, risky sex stuff, hitchhiking stories, farm life, fights, horse kick to the testicles, road sluts, more road sluts, death, cosmetic surgery and remembering being born, jock itch, booze, cigars, booze, @Bart Ell , cow tongue, witchcraft chicks, wearing a dress on stage, sexual deviance, hot wax and hot matches, accidentally starting a successful business, pubic hair stuck in my throat (several times, going to breakfast with a stinky face, the wallet I made when I was 7 in 4H that I still have and use, bad food, good food, second Christmas and much, much more.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5918 on: December 09, 2021, 11:56:17 AM »
@KSM steel bristle pubes can be problematic. Got to eat like a slice of bread...

For one tour of 30+ dates, I was a redheaded British school girl. Accent and all. I wasn't doing a Bon Scott, it wasn't a cover band!

Funny thing is, women sexually assaulted me numerous times at each gig. It was almost like they felt it was their chance to pay back all men for a life of ass slaps and crotch probing. Thank you misogyny!  That was probably the tour that I got the most action on 🙄🙄🙄

I remember one girl asked me to keep speaking to her in accent.

If, back then, somebody were to show me a week of my life today, I can honestly say I probably would have lived a riskier life back then and burned both ends of my candle. I have a comfortable life, but it is certainly not in line with my genuine more interesting character. Kids changed much of that for the sake of giving them a stable environment, but it is on the far extreme of the other side of where I would like to be in my daily life. In a way, I am envious of my dead bandmates and friends. They were much more sociable and had a much more dynamic life going into middle age.

Of course, none of them owned homes or had cars that were in great condition... Many of them didn't have kids or had kids but didn't know them.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5919 on: December 09, 2021, 11:29:35 PM »
I personally do not like Ringo Starr.  I got my reasons.

Mike Nesmith is another one.

After watching videos of the Mike and Micky show, I really dislike him.

For decades, Mike refused to gig with the Monkees. Nie that he barely sings, can't play guitar anymore and can't stand for the whole show, he's out making beaucoup bucks.

Ass-fucking-hole.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Camels enhanced with Botox barred from Saudi beauty contest
« Reply #5920 on: December 10, 2021, 05:44:31 AM »
“Dozens of animals disqualified after owners manipulate their looks with hormones, fillers and facelifts.”

Fun times in Riyadh.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/08/camels-enhanced-with-botox-barred-from-saudi-beauty-contest?utm_campaign=mb&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_source=morning_brew

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5921 on: December 10, 2021, 06:07:36 AM »
@sean92008 I would read your book.
Mine is pretty good, but not for the squeamish. Cavity searches, moonshine, risky sex stuff, hitchhiking stories, farm life, fights, horse kick to the testicles, road sluts, more road sluts, death, cosmetic surgery and remembering being born, jock itch, booze, cigars, booze, @Bart Ell , cow tongue, witchcraft chicks, wearing a dress on stage, sexual deviance, hot wax and hot matches, accidentally starting a successful business, pubic hair stuck in my throat (several times, going to breakfast with a stinky face, the wallet I made when I was 7 in 4H that I still have and use, bad food, good food, second Christmas and much, much more.

:o  Cosmetic surgery?  @KSM  I'm assuming breast enhancements or penis reduction.  That whole post could be part of your obituary.  I would love to speak the eulogy after you pass away.  :'(

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5922 on: December 10, 2021, 07:30:08 AM »
:o  Cosmetic surgery?  @KSM  I'm assuming breast enhancements or penis reduction.  That whole post could be part of your obituary.  I would love to speak the eulogy after you pass away.  :'(
Heh, heh... I can imagine the “eulogy.” ;)

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5923 on: December 10, 2021, 09:37:44 AM »
Ha.. ;D  The cosmetic surgery was for my right ear. Didn't have a fold and it stuck out through my hair like Dumbo. Got it corrected when I was 13. Side effect was that when they unfolded my ear my cock grew out of proportion to the house we lived in at the time. Still have to get that corrected because it's a real bitch hauling that old house around in my pants.  ::)  had to smuggle it across the border last week!  :o

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5924 on: December 10, 2021, 10:16:54 AM »
Heh, heh... I can imagine the “eulogy.” ;)

@ItsOver the Dean Martin Christmas album is the best of all, BTW. You can actually hear the ice cubes in the glass as he sings..