Author Topic: TELL/ASK Another Forum Member - Anything!  (Read 135949 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: TELL/ASK Another Forum Member - Anything!
« Reply #810 on: November 10, 2021, 06:01:51 PM »
@Walks_At_Night what kind of label maker did you talk your wife into buying in order to make labels for each drawer?

Brother P-Touch.  What else would it be?  ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #811 on: November 12, 2021, 03:24:31 PM »
I do have a nice collection of random screws, nails, bolts and what not but I keep them in the bottom row of one of these babies:

When the row gets to bursting, I have a culling. Also about twice a year that collection saves my butt when I am in the heat of battle trying to fix or install something.
You're not actually my Spousal Unit are you @Walks_At_Night ? If I find out you've been spending your time posting on Spite Board under a pseudonym while you were supposed to be at work I'm not going to be happy.  >:( Also, the garage needs a cleaning.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #812 on: November 12, 2021, 03:57:47 PM »
You're not actually my Spousal Unit are you @Walks_At_Night ? If I find out you've been spending your time posting on Spite Board under a pseudonym while you were supposed to be at work I'm not going to be happy.  >:( Also, the garage needs a cleaning.

Can't be as my garage is perfect.  ;)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #813 on: November 21, 2021, 09:45:54 AM »
@Camazotz Automat Revisiting the crystal Head bottle - there is the Blue Onyx (and vodka) as well to accompany the clear head should you be so inclined. The contents of the blue-black bottle is, in a word, silk. Perhaps divine might also be appropriate. I have both and they certainly compliment each other as each faces its counterpart from either side of my desk.

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #814 on: November 21, 2021, 11:03:10 AM »
@Camazotz Automat Revisiting the crystal Head bottle - there is the Blue Onyx (and vodka) as well to accompany the clear head should you be so inclined. The contents of the blue-black bottle is, in a word, silk. Perhaps divine might also be appropriate. I have both and they certainly compliment each other as each faces its counterpart from either side of my desk.

WOW. @KSM 

No, I was completely unaware of it.

Color me onyx intrigued! Thanks for the "heads" up!

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #815 on: November 24, 2021, 02:45:51 PM »
@KSM I've alienated more family members.  :D  Now I'm down to only a handful.  I am in dick-mode this year.  I will not suffer fools gladly.  I DID NOT YELL LIKE THE LAST TIME!  ;)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #816 on: November 24, 2021, 06:09:57 PM »
@KSM I've alienated more family members.  :D  Now I'm down to only a handful.  I am in dick-mode this year.  I will not suffer fools gladly.  I DID NOT YELL LIKE THE LAST TIME!  ;)
Nice.  :)

These are the cherished times. Just think of the flies you shook from your ass and how now, they'll have to do whatever the fuck they wanted you to do by THEMSELVES!

Good for you! Plus UNO

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #817 on: November 28, 2021, 01:36:44 PM »
Not to butt in, but family members are over rated @ShayP . The beauty of being an adult is creating the family of your choosing that is supportive and uplifting, and loves you even when you're an asshole (This doesn't apply to me of course because I'm never an asshole). Some blood relatives may make the cut, but certainly not all..
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #818 on: November 28, 2021, 03:40:20 PM »
Not to butt in, but family members are over rated @ShayP . The beauty of being an adult is creating the family of your choosing that is supportive and uplifting, and loves you even when you're an asshole (This doesn't apply to me of course because I'm never an asshole). Some blood relatives may make the cut, but certainly not all..

Butt in whenever you want. @PolkaDot  I'm pretty transparent and I don't mind sharing.  Won't take offense at all.  I never created a family, nor will I ever.  I tried though.  It's too late now.  I have what I have as relatives and they are an unnerving bunch I assure you.  I realize I'm not perfect, but I don't act like they do. 

Nonetheless, I feel love from a few and love them back.  The rest know I can't stand them and I'm fine with that.  They can curse me all they want or talk about me.  I don't care.  Dead to me.  It's probably a bad trait to have but I am very good at cutting ties and erasing people from memory.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #819 on: November 28, 2021, 03:43:21 PM »
Butt in whenever you want. @PolkaDot  I'm pretty transparent and I don't mind sharing.  Won't take offense at all.  I never created a family, nor will I ever.  I tried though.  It's too late now.  I have what I have as relatives and they are an unnerving bunch I assure you.  I realize I'm not perfect, but I don't act like they do. 

Nonetheless, I feel love from a few and love them back.  The rest know I can't stand them and I'm fine with that.  They can curse me all they want or talk about me.  I don't care.  Dead to me.  It's probably a bad trait to have but I am very good at cutting ties and erasing people from memory.

This is why you're, Hot, Tub, CRAAAAANE!

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #820 on: November 28, 2021, 03:47:48 PM »
This is why you're, Hot, Tub, CRAAAAANE!

For fucks sake man. LOL!!!!!!  ;D

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #821 on: November 29, 2021, 12:57:25 PM »

I didn't mean the sperm and egg type family...more like choose who you surround yourself with. I'm sure you're loved by many more than you're hated by.  :)

Erasing people from memory? yikes....this reminds me of someone else. Must be a guy thing?

Carry on.  ;)
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #822 on: November 29, 2021, 01:29:09 PM »
. . .  and erasing people from memory.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #823 on: November 29, 2021, 05:24:23 PM »
I didn't mean the sperm and egg type family...more like choose who you surround yourself with. I'm sure you're loved by many more than you're hated by.  :)

Erasing people from memory? yikes....this reminds me of someone else. Must be a guy thing?

Carry on.  ;)

"Sperm and egg..."  :o  You and your potty mouth! @PolkaDot   ;D

I had a coworker one time tell me that I was a "hard nut to crack."  She said that people like me but I just don't realize it.  I didn't understand because I'll be fun and get wide open and talk about things, party, etc.  Then I thought about it, and it was me just not letting people get close to me.  I don't surround myself with many people.  The few I do I'll always be "family" with.  It's a loyalty and trust thing.  Think Mafia.

I'm pretty good at the 'Irish Goodbye', but it's also mental.  A buddy of mine, recently, was talking about people we knew. He mentioned a name and it came back to me.  The guy he mentioned was a good friend of mine for 6 years.  That friendship ended 10 years ago.  After said friend and I had our differences, I put him out of my mind.  Honestly, I never thought of him until his name was mentioned.

Oh, a lot of people hate me.  Trust me.  But, I think more like me overall.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #824 on: November 29, 2021, 05:26:25 PM »

Ha!  Now I have to listen to that tonight.  I'm not bullshitting.  You planted the seed, now I'll listen to it several times.