Author Topic: Ask Bart Anything  (Read 751681 times)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: Ask Bart Anything
« Reply #3690 on: September 17, 2020, 07:47:14 AM »
Dear Mr. Bart & Mr. @Chimp Covfefe
Was The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS) with Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson on the up and I up? Many years ago I went on an investigation with the TAPS team at Fort Mifflin in Philadelphia, PA.
WAS I HOODWINKED?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

@Bart Ell
Are you still thinking over your answer?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3691 on: September 17, 2020, 07:52:50 AM »
@Bart Ell
Are you still thinking over your answer?

I reached out to someone to get more info for you, @FISH

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
  • Fame, it's not just for breakfast anymore
« Reply #3692 on: September 17, 2020, 08:23:10 AM »

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3693 on: September 17, 2020, 09:07:29 AM »
@Chimp Covfefe ?

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #3694 on: September 17, 2020, 09:50:38 AM »
Dear Mr. Bart & Mr. @Chimp Covfefe
Was The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS) with Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson on the up and I up? Many years ago I went on an investigation with the TAPS team at Fort Mifflin in Philadelphia, PA.
WAS I HOODWINKED?

A paranormal investigation either sounds very exciting or horribly dull. Which was it @FISH ?
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3695 on: September 17, 2020, 10:23:11 AM »
A paranormal investigation either sounds very exciting or horribly dull. Which was it @FISH ?
@PolkaDot ---I have visited Fort Mifflin at least 20 times. 19 of those visits were to learn about the history. One visit was for ghost hunting.

http://www.fortmifflin.us/our-programs/paranormal-programs/

At night, Jason Wilson from TAPS and I went into Casemate 11. We were with a group of about 6 people. Something weird happened in Casemate 11. It is too strange for me to explain. I spent about 8 hours with Grant and Jason visiting Fort Mifflin. The entire TAPs team was assigned to specific locations.  Strange things would only happen if Grant Wilson was talking. It seemed that Grant like a lighthouse--things occurred when he was present. Nothing ever happened with Jason and Co. ::)

BTW---I do not look like that ladyman in the red dress. It is my salute to David Lynch. That person is Lil featured in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3696 on: September 17, 2020, 12:47:13 PM »
@Chimp Covfefe ?

No, Chimp thinks they are all insufferable fakes.

I was told that Grant is a nice fellow... with not much more info about his woo business.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3697 on: September 17, 2020, 09:33:37 PM »
No, Chimp thinks they are all insufferable fakes.

I was told that Grant is a nice fellow... with not much more info about his woo business.

At night, Jason Grant Wilson from TAPS and I went into Casemate 11.
BOTH CHIMP AND YOU ARE CORRECT.
Jason Hawes & CO. maybe  insufferable fakes.
Grant Wilson appeared to be a nice guy. He enjoys music. I believe ghost like him.

Sillyphion

• KMST
« Reply #3698 on: September 17, 2020, 10:48:45 PM »
As a newcomer to these pastures, what exactly are the differences, benefits and shortcomings of EllGab compared to BellGab, in your opinion?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3699 on: September 18, 2020, 04:03:05 AM »
As a newcomer to these pastures, what exactly are the differences, benefits and shortcomings of EllGab compared to BellGab, in your opinion?

I do 100% less rage quitting.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #3700 on: September 18, 2020, 04:08:53 AM »
More intelligent, interesting and hot cat ladies over here.
Merry Christmas

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #3701 on: September 18, 2020, 08:34:49 AM »
@PolkaDot ---I have visited Fort Mifflin at least 20 times. 19 of those visits were to learn about the history. One visit was for ghost hunting.

http://www.fortmifflin.us/our-programs/paranormal-programs/

At night, Jason Wilson from TAPS and I went into Casemate 11. We were with a group of about 6 people. Something weird happened in Casemate 11. It is too strange for me to explain. I spent about 8 hours with Grant and Jason visiting Fort Mifflin. The entire TAPs team was assigned to specific locations.  Strange things would only happen if Grant Wilson was talking. It seemed that Grant like a lighthouse--things occurred when he was present. Nothing ever happened with Jason and Co. ::)

BTW---I do not look like that ladyman in the red dress. It is my salute to David Lynch. That person is Lil featured in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me.
Was Jason the cute one?
And good switch-a-roo, it was appreciated.  ;)
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Kidnostad

• Psychiatric Hold
  • Elluminati
« Reply #3702 on: September 18, 2020, 02:17:31 PM »
Funny you should ask.  For what it's worth, I posted the following recently on both boards.

"I've been considering posting exclusively on EllGab for some time now for the following reasons:

There are too many serious head cases posting on BG.  It's not that these people do not have a perfect right, within limits, to share their twisted perceptions and fantasies.  The problem is there are no limits on BG and they are all free to offend and abuse as they see fit.  In too many instances the posts amount to verbal weenie waiving or a bid for attention through the use of language and commentary that is intended to shock.  This is not just a distraction and a waste of time to most but it cheapens the dialogue and detracts from the enjoyability of BG.  It's not surprising that BG is a magnet for folks with psychiatric issues. 

There are much fewer ElGab posters who assume some sort of superior attitude or affect based on their tenure on the website or personal relationships with the owner or his favorites. 

ElGab software has better functionality and is less quirky.  One gets the feeling that someone is paying attention over there.

Bart impresses me as an involved participant who cares about the quality of EllGab content and imposes standards.

Sayonara, sports fans.  I'll miss some of you."

I should add that I would often get an error message when trying to connect to BG to the effect that my browser was unable to make a secure connection with the server.  I have never gotten that message or failed to linkup immediately when connecting to EG. 

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #3703 on: September 18, 2020, 03:39:37 PM »
Funny you should ask.  For what it's worth, I posted the following recently on both boards.

"I've been considering posting exclusively on EllGab for some time now for the following reasons:

There are too many serious head cases posting on BG.  It's not that these people do not have a perfect right, within limits, to share their twisted perceptions and fantasies.  The problem is there are no limits on BG and they are all free to offend and abuse as they see fit.  In too many instances the posts amount to verbal weenie waiving or a bid for attention through the use of language and commentary that is intended to shock.  This is not just a distraction and a waste of time to most but it cheapens the dialogue and detracts from the enjoyability of BG.  It's not surprising that BG is a magnet for folks with psychiatric issues. 

There are much fewer ElGab posters who assume some sort of superior attitude or affect based on their tenure on the website or personal relationships with the owner or his favorites. 

ElGab software has better functionality and is less quirky.  One gets the feeling that someone is paying attention over there.

Bart impresses me as an involved participant who cares about the quality of EllGab content and imposes standards.

Sayonara, sports fans.  I'll miss some of you."

I should add that I would often get an error message when trying to connect to BG to the effect that my browser was unable to make a secure connection with the server.  I have never gotten that message or failed to linkup immediately when connecting to EG.

I like this post.

Ciardelo

• Elluminati
  • Fame, it's not just for breakfast anymore
« Reply #3704 on: September 20, 2020, 07:38:48 PM »
Here's where the asks go @Silphion  :D

Welcome.