Author Topic: People we miss on this awesome forum  (Read 70180 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: People we miss on this awesome forum
« Reply #330 on: July 21, 2019, 06:57:09 AM »
Bateman

I heard from him recently.
He is a big Chimp Covfefe fan.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
« Reply #331 on: July 21, 2019, 01:40:28 PM »
I heard from him recently.
He is a big Chimp Covfefe fan.

Cool! With all the HW stuff starting up again, maybe you can encourage (entice, beg, threaten, or flat out bribe!) him to join us in the thread?

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #332 on: August 08, 2019, 04:17:35 PM »
I read there was a @21st Century Man sighting. I really miss discussing classic movies with him. I just watched two Douglas Fairbanks, Sr movies. Would love to read his take on these. Hey, 21. If you read this, when you come back please round up zeebo, Shay, popple, Camozotz Automat and any other of the cool kids who have ghosted us. What else you guys got going this summer?

Hey, @TigerLily!  Lemme know which ones you saw.  I have a ton of Fairbanks movies and there is only a handful that I haven't seen.  I'll check with you later.  I'll be around from time to time.  Miss y'all.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #333 on: August 30, 2019, 11:54:27 PM »
What about Zeebo? Why do all the squirrels feel like they've got to jump trees. There is no greener grass, you're still the same rodent wherever you go. Just like people who attract negativity like melted butter and create a world of drama and strife for themselves move to a different city for a "change" HA!!! That's a laugh.

Too much?

But seriously, Zeebo!

On a completely unrelated note::: @Spookcat Thank you for posting the high protein soups page. I've saved it and plan to soup the hell outta meself.  8)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #334 on: September 18, 2019, 06:02:42 PM »
Jojo, Monica, 14, Sofia and Sofia Wolf..  and whoever else is locked in there. Yikes!  :o

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #335 on: September 18, 2019, 06:31:08 PM »
Jojo, Monica, 14, Sofia and Sofia Wolf..  and whoever else is locked in there. Yikes!  :o
+2 (16)
She was Tangerine on BG too...
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #336 on: September 20, 2019, 11:28:18 PM »
+2 (16)
She was Tangerine on BG too...
@sean92008 Damn, I knew I was forgetting at least one. But, Tangerine? I didn't know about that one. She might hold the all time record for name changes. So why did she jump from 14 to 16? An odd woman should prefer odd numbers.  At least when I change to Farm Penis nobody knows it's me.  8)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #337 on: September 21, 2019, 08:27:53 AM »
@sean92008 Damn, I knew I was forgetting at least one. But, Tangerine? I didn't know about that one. She might hold the all time record for name changes. So why did she jump from 14 to 16? An odd woman should prefer odd numbers.  At least when I change to Farm Penis nobody knows it's me.  8)

The story I heard was that she real life married Dr. mDMD.

Maybe the Doctor is a psychologist 😁😁😁

I can see changing an ID because of self doxxing. But since the ID changes on old posts too, I don't see need or practicality of doing it when it comes to trying to hide from old statements. Eh, oh well.
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #338 on: March 06, 2020, 05:15:19 PM »
I changed from 14 to 16 for two reasons.  I found out that 14 is related to the Nazis or something.  And I also realized that 14 is underage, so I didn't want to appear to be baiting men on the Internet.

The story I heard was that she real life married Dr. mDMD.

Maybe the Doctor is a psychologist 😁😁😁

I can see changing an ID because of self doxxing. But since the ID changes on old posts too, I don't see need or practicality of doing it when it comes to trying to hide from old statements. Eh, oh well.
There has never been any doxxing of me which I know of, although in 2018 a housemate hacked in through Wi-Fi and learned my avatar name, which was Jojo at the time.

I've never met Dr. MDMD in person.  I don't think he's a psychologist.  He claimed to have married me and I wasn't sure - I didn't feel any sensation or anything - but a very nice diamond and setting showed up in the forum so I guess we did get hitched at some point.  No one has served me divorce papers.  Although another diamond and setting also showed up from another avatar even though again I never felt any sensation, but the ring proves we are married.  Evidently we must live in Utah or something, lol.

I like to change avatars after too much self-revelation, even if the revelation does not include my demographics.  For instance, if I make literature out of how awful some housemate is, I might later ask for a new avatar in case some day I forget to lock my screen before leaving the house.  I wouldn't want the bad housemate to read my mockeries and discern from the screen that I personally was the one who wrote them.  I hope that makes sense to you home owners.  Renters have to be very careful.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #339 on: March 07, 2020, 07:01:18 PM »
I changed from 14 to 16 for two reasons.  I found out that 14 is related to the Nazis or something.  And I also realized that 14 is underage, so I didn't want to appear to be baiting men on the Internet.
There has never been any doxxing of me which I know of, although in 2018 a housemate hacked in through Wi-Fi and learned my avatar name, which was Jojo at the time.

I've never met Dr. MDMD in person.  I think he's a proctologist.  He claimed to have married me and I wasn't sure - I didn't feel any sensation or anything - but a very nice diamond and setting showed up in the forum so I guess we did get hitched at some point.  No one has served me divorce papers.  Although another diamond and setting also showed up from another avatar even though again I never felt any sensation, but the ring proves we are married.  Evidently we must live in Utah or something, lol.

*shakes head*  What?

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #340 on: March 08, 2020, 12:27:11 AM »

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #341 on: March 08, 2020, 12:53:08 AM »
  *shakes head*  What?
That's what you get for just being a weekend warrior, Pal.  But if you're in virtual Utah... I know a nice jeweler, lol.

I did not say proctocologist!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #342 on: March 08, 2020, 03:34:02 PM »
Farm Penis.

Dude was reeaaal goood. Heee waaas a treasure.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #343 on: March 08, 2020, 04:10:26 PM »
Farm Penis.

Dude was reeaaal goood. Heee waaas a treasure.

Guess who would be the first one to cry if I brought him back, @KSM32 ?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #344 on: March 08, 2020, 04:40:36 PM »
Guess who would be the first one to cry if I brought him back, @KSM32 ?
Just sayin'   he was good in short spurts. @Bart Ell  An acquired taste - if you will  Uck ugh ???