Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11917880 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama
« Reply #76860 on: January 17, 2019, 09:00:10 AM »
This may be new. He blames everything on Area 51.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ah, so nothing was her fault, it is Area 51. Got it. Riiiight.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #76861 on: January 17, 2019, 09:08:02 AM »
Hm!  My clickacy for today

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #76862 on: January 17, 2019, 09:09:27 AM »
Ah, so nothing was her fault, it is Area 51. Got it. Riiiight.

Insanity at its most obvious... I remember when Shannon Hoon died (I don't even remember the name of the band he was in that's how minor of an artist he was). He died of a drug overdose but his core of fans kept on saying it was a CIA assassination.  Yeah.

I hope Kolby finds a healthy outlet and sane interests prevail. Otherwise, the whole lot of them will find some other wackadoodle to follow.  Vara?
Eh, nevermind...

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #76863 on: January 17, 2019, 09:12:11 AM »
I've send a message to Heather.  Dont know if she will respond.
Why do you bother, seriously. She wont have anything to do with you because you haven't sent your tribute to her. checks, money orders, cash, pot etc.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #76864 on: January 17, 2019, 09:33:50 AM »
Why do you bother, seriously. She wont have anything to do with you because you haven't sent your tribute to her. checks, money orders, cash, pot etc.
He never even subscribed

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #76865 on: January 17, 2019, 09:34:44 AM »
He never even subscribed
Is that true? Miller is a non subscriber?

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
« Reply #76866 on: January 17, 2019, 09:43:26 AM »
My speculation is that it will be one of two things. Either she's been forcibly taken somewhere, like a psych ward or jail or rehab, and she literally cannot contact the outside world. The other option is that she is planning her greatest return yet. She can fill in this blank time with anything she wants, which might include stories about Area 51 and being imprisoned there. It would garner sympathy and attention and money. If you're reading this, Heather, that's probably your best course of action. Give it a little while longer then populate your MIA time with an elaborate story about how you were imprisoned for your beliefs in a facility that can't and won't confirm or deny it. What a Hollywood ending for the book you'll never write. If this is her plan, I admire it. She is an accomplished con artist and I stand in her shadow.
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #76867 on: January 17, 2019, 09:47:21 AM »
Hm!  My clickacy for today

The AI that did that deserves all the karma. ;D

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #76868 on: January 17, 2019, 09:51:28 AM »
Is that true? Miller is a non subscriber?
Unless something changed in the last month, yes absolutely true. Also Hallie wasn't a subscriber until a month ago when someone gifted her one

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #76869 on: January 17, 2019, 09:57:49 AM »
Unless something changed in the last month, yes absolutely true. Also Hallie wasn't a subscriber until a month ago when someone gifted her one
Man. What a bunch of losers. They can't even subscribe to Heather and "support" her.
Hallie is a real piece of work.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #76870 on: January 17, 2019, 10:00:28 AM »
Revised Prediction based on Bart's estimate: (Bart's track record as a source has been infallible)

Chance of a HW return to a live show doubled to 60% and timeframe moved up to February/March with next phase if show lasting until at least early summer. (If Feb 8th day is not met likely towards March) Still holding to idea show will in some way be scaled back to less days per week and be shifted more formally to focus on call-ins,"true stories," heavy metal and less on paranormal, although this will be an oft-returned to theme.

Timing: With about 48 - 72 hours notice we will see on facebook:

"IMPORTANT NEWS to The Kingdom of Nye Subscribers: You have been patient and it seems like Forever since we have had a program, doesn't it?  I have missed All of you and we will have so much to talk about when OPEN LINES returns on The Kingdom of Nye February X at 9pm Pacific. Listen at: www.thekingdomofnye..." (Also: New affiliate will be mentioned if any is found)

Stream will return to "Namah Shiviyah " or Danzig's "Black Aria" about 24-48 hours before show time.

Predictions are #FreePrePublicity

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
« Reply #76871 on: January 17, 2019, 10:00:36 AM »

It's like weighing in on politics when you've never registered to vote. If they haven't invested anything of their own, especially something as minor as a cheap monthly sub, who cares what they think about anything. Even I'd sub to Heather if it wouldn't be horribly conspicuous at this stage, and if there was anyone on the other end to send me login.
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #76872 on: January 17, 2019, 10:09:45 AM »
Maybe she's adopting the tv show style approach of having seasons.  The meltdown was the season finale, now we anxiously await the premiere of season 4 of the kingdom of nye

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #76873 on: January 17, 2019, 10:12:53 AM »
Maybe she's adopting the tv show style approach of having seasons.  The meltdown was the season finale, now we anxiously await the premiere of season 4 of the kingdom of nye

Oooooh! In its own bizarro way, this is a great cliffhanger.

paranormpeterson

• KMST
« Reply #76874 on: January 17, 2019, 10:14:53 AM »
Oooooh! In its own bizarro way, this is a great cliffhanger.

Continuing to patiently wade for her return.