Author Topic: People we miss on this awesome forum  (Read 70153 times)

albrecht

• Ellightened
Re: People we miss on this awesome forum
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2018, 10:10:30 PM »
thought you was dead, Albrecht.  I was gonna go to our favorite spokompton eatery and order up  a bag of Dicks....burgers and a coffee.  In your memory.

Man, some days away and folks speculate the worst! Though like sentiment. Dicks is awesome. Though rather you go to Frank's for my wake. Hashbrowns, eggs, coffee. I'm not classy enough for the Davenport, agreed, but maybe a cocktail there, at least? And by cocktail I mean a bourbon and toss it down for albrecht and let is missus see the place.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2018, 10:24:12 PM »
Man, some days away and folks speculate the worst! Though like sentiment. Dicks is awesome. Though rather you go to Frank's for my wake. Hashbrowns, eggs, coffee. I'm not classy enough for the Davenport, agreed, but maybe a cocktail there, at least? And by cocktail I mean a bourbon and toss it down for albrecht and let is missus see the place.

I'll take your missus to the Davenport.  And I will treat her like a queen.  I will dick punch anyone that looks at her wrong.

Hey did you know that the Davenport doorman, John Reed died April 8th, 2018.  he had been the doorman there for 75 years.  Was still employed there when he  died in his sleep.

zeebo

• KDWN
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2018, 10:27:17 PM »
Didn't Valdez pass away?

Not to my knowledge.  In fact, if I remember clearly, there was a single post from him on BG after Art passed, with a sad emoji.  Not sure if anyone else noticed it.  In any case he'll always be an immortal figure from the GNS thread.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2018, 10:59:36 PM »
bellNwhistle
Hells Mole
Praise BE

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2018, 11:11:41 PM »
Uncle Duke

zeebo

• KDWN
« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2018, 01:28:49 PM »
KevinIsAHybrid
Stellar

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2018, 01:35:09 PM »
I'll take your missus to the Davenport.  And I will treat her like a queen.  I will dick punch anyone that looks at her wrong.

Hey did you know that the Davenport doorman, John Reed died April 8th, 2018.  he had been the doorman there for 75 years.  Was still employed there when he  died in his sleep.

RIP
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/apr/09/davenport-hotel-doorman-john-reed-dies-after-75-ye/

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2018, 01:57:24 PM »
Not to my knowledge.  In fact, if I remember clearly, there was a single post from him on BG after Art passed, with a sad emoji.  Not sure if anyone else noticed it.  In any case he'll always be an immortal figure from the GNS thread.
That's good to hear.  Yes, immortal for GNS.  What happened to Camazotz Automat?  Just the right amount of bizarre and intelligence to be amusing, without being batshit crazy.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

zeebo

• KDWN
« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2018, 02:10:28 PM »
...What happened to Camazotz Automat?  Just the right amount of bizarre and intelligence to be amusing, without being batshit crazy.

His cryptic posts were at once baffling and brilliant.  I like to think he's lounging on his own private island, leisurely reading through his collection of OMNI magazines.

Zenman

• KDWN
« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2018, 04:23:47 PM »
(Redacted)

It could happen.  :o

McPhallus

• KDWN
« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2018, 04:32:47 PM »
I’m going to guess he was still virginal when he died.  Poor guy. 

Huh?  I know FT Rock bought the farm....

McPhallus

• KDWN
« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2018, 05:21:03 PM »
She needs to get her head together first, though.  She’s too crazy right now, even for ellgab. 

(Redacted)

It could happen.  :o

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2018, 08:31:11 AM »
Has anyone had a mudking sighting? I just checked the member list for his alias's and he's not there.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2018, 07:23:22 PM »
That's not you?  Shit.  gotta go cancel my meat order

ETA:  Unable to remove posts after, what, 20 seconds?
Modify takes me more time!

4Katdad

• KNYE
  • Can't you see I'm busy?
!
« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2018, 08:42:27 PM »
I was going to say Morgus, then I saw him on the Members list. Morgus is our Art Bell/Coast to Coast historian and a voice of reason amidst the chaos and debauchery that was BellGab and now EllGab. Morgus is our MVP. Praise Morgus!