Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11922595 times)

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #70470 on: December 31, 2018, 07:36:48 AM »
During her meltdown she was also musing how cool it would be to summon demons on that thing. I don't fall asleep listening to her anymore, I want none of that evil influence. That's some scary shit and she knows it if she's had any training of any kind in the occult. I ain't sending her negative vibes, I ain't sending her shit. There is NO connection between us whatsoever becuase all that mess is staying over there, onto herself. I don't wish her harm, I'm simply a curious observer who makes funny comments. She's the one creating more and more problems for herself. George Noory found great success despite her WISHING PAINFUL DEATH TO BOTH HIM AND HIS LOVED ONES. NO ONE here is doing anything of the sort. All of her problems are self made and self contained. She isn't worth anyone's time. She's just not that special.

I so agree with this!!  +1

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #70471 on: December 31, 2018, 07:38:54 AM »
It's like a country song gone horribly wrong ... :o
So many clever posting on this HW Saga. We could make up a country songs, a docudrama or / and a novel.
Happy New and enjoy those fancy boots tonight.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #70472 on: December 31, 2018, 07:42:32 AM »
During her meltdown she was also musing how cool it would be to summon demons on that thing. I don't fall asleep listening to her anymore, I want none of that evil influence. That's some scary shit and she knows it if she's had any training of any kind in the occult. I ain't sending her negative vibes, I ain't sending her shit. There is NO connection between us whatsoever becuase all that mess is staying over there, onto herself. I don't wish her harm, I'm simply a curious observer who makes funny comments. She's the one creating more and more problems for herself. George Noory found great success despite her WISHING PAINFUL DEATH TO BOTH HIM AND HIS LOVED ONES. NO ONE here is doing anything of the sort. All of her problems are self made and self contained. She isn't worth anyone's time. She's just not that special.
yea, but one look at that bod and all is forgiven.

#Legacy

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #70473 on: December 31, 2018, 07:48:46 AM »
Angie show proof where heather has been negative and attacking people and thats why she deserves this.  You just cant make stupid comments like that.  So provide screenshot or recording or stfu
Saying Heidi called the cops, not taking but pre authorized callers, saying art commited suicide,treating airynlike crap, choosing to not only bounce from mitd, lnm and costing both stations money, being nasty to anyone who disagrees with her,ieRudeness Miss Thang. She is a narsicist.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70474 on: December 31, 2018, 08:01:29 AM »
The ELLGAB tradition of giving continues! We will be donating 100% of our December revenue to the Butte Humane Society.

Last December day. Last day for Clickacy!
Praise @Bart Ell

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #70475 on: December 31, 2018, 08:10:01 AM »
So many clever posting on this HW Saga. We could make up a country songs, a docudrama or / and a novel.
Happy New and enjoy those fancy boots tonight.

Thanks FISH! I hope you have the fanciest NYE! :D

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #70476 on: December 31, 2018, 08:14:52 AM »
People with high IQs do not make deadly mistakes. And art wasnt elderly. He was 100% sharp in the mind

Someday, if you are very lucky, you will find yourself in your late 60's or early 70's. It will have been a few years since the first time you realized that you just aren't as sharp as you used to be. It isn't a matter of smartness or IQ, but you just don't always remember the things you used to. Sometimes you can't recall something you know you knew perfectly well, and you do that thing where you go to a room for something but cannot recall what it was when you arrive. Maybe it is the title of a movie you have seen 10 or more times or the name of a leading actor...of course you can find info via google but you USED to remember.
How frustrating, because you still consider yourself to be very smart!!  It also has been years since the tub was a solution to your aches and pains, and the Coors Lite simply no longer adequately relaxes you. Maybe you also have some health issues and you have to take a number of medications to control them, along with some supplements that help a bit. But that time seriously hurt your back along the way... The tub and what works for you now is just not enough. You have prescription meds to control your conditions, to relax you, and pain meds that are taken every 4-6 hours. Look at the bottle, there is a warning there about not operating heavy machinery, because these medications can dull your sharp mind. But you need them, the pain is intolerable without them. You are able to manage when you keep that drug at a therapeutic level in your bloodstream. But they do dull you a bit. Plus you are older now. And you still do hurt. Over time you might maintain that therapeutic level at the top of what is considered safe.
One day, you are standing there with this med bottle in hand, wondering just when it was you took it last. Sometimes just like a radio host from a long time ago this has happened to you when you were with an acquaintance for a few hours and you asked if they remember seeing you take that medication earlier. This time though, no one has been around...You take it everyday, at various times depending how you feel so is it a big deal? Yeah, so when was it last taken???  Oh, you are hurting so you will just take one.
At that very moment you will remember that years ago a sweet nice person tried to explain something to you, and you did not believe her despite that she was trained and experienced and knew what she was talking about. Her name will escape you, there was something yellow maybe...but back then she said not to worry when you forget her name. You also think you hear a bell ringing in the distance. But when DID you last take that med? If you take one too soon guess what will happen?  You will lie down to sleep and as the drug goes up and over the upper therapeutic range...

HAPPY NEW YEAR JM!!!

DeNyeLL

• Established Bartist
  • Elluminati
« Reply #70477 on: December 31, 2018, 08:35:07 AM »
HAPPY WOO YEAR BART!!!

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #70478 on: December 31, 2018, 08:49:49 AM »
Saying Heidi called the cops, not taking but pre authorized callers, saying art commited suicide,treating airynlike crap, choosing to not only bounce from mitd, lnm and costing both stations money, being nasty to anyone who disagrees with her,ieRudeness Miss Thang. She is a narsicist.

There's no use. I've been citing from day 1 all the evil she's wished upon Noory, even to his face, and he blows it off like Oh ThAt'S jUsT hEr BeInG cOoL sToOoOoOoOoOp PiCkInG oN hEaThEr. He's out of arguments. Let's keep in mind the rule of 3... did she cast some evil spells onto Noory to hurt him becuase she thought it would please Art? We know Art didn't like him after a while, and openly expressed it. Maybe she jumped up like a superfan puppy and exclaimed YES YES I DONT LIKE HIM EITHER, I HATE HIM, YES YES YES!!! She openly admits to cursing people, so of course she'll go down in flames.

Also, Noory knows how to protect himself spiritually. In an interview with Evelynn Paglini, she expressed she could feel spiritual power emanating from George, and he must have come from a line of past practitioners. She said that she would talk off the air about it more to him. She was a big proponent of putting up protection spells that bounce the curses back to the ones who sent it, so perhaps she taught him a thing or two to protect himself, as he is a public figure with many people who openly hate him. I tried to ask George about his and Evelynn's discussions and his connections to the craft years later, but he wouldn't answer. Of course he wouldn't though, he doesn't want his audience getting the wrong idea. You could very easily get it twisted if people have it in their heads you practice witchcraft of any kind. I do believe he is a practitioner, and one of light. This could very well be a manifestation of all the hate she's sent out, and it serves as a good warning and reminder on how not to live for the rest of us.
Noory was the real legacy...

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70479 on: December 31, 2018, 09:00:04 AM »
Angie show proof where heather has been negative and attacking people and thats why she deserves this.  You just cant make stupid comments like that.  So provide screenshot or recording or stfu
You really don't listen, do you?

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #70480 on: December 31, 2018, 09:03:58 AM »
You really don't listen, do you?
he has pictures now

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #70481 on: December 31, 2018, 09:07:18 AM »

Sounds like you need a subscription.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #70482 on: December 31, 2018, 09:09:46 AM »
Sounds like you need a subscription.
he is too cheap.

MataHari22

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #70483 on: December 31, 2018, 09:15:25 AM »
Also dont think a cat or a dog is your friend.  Animals arent friends.

In my experience, they are way more loyal than any friend. 
She would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling Ellgabbers!

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70484 on: December 31, 2018, 09:22:39 AM »
Someday, if you are very lucky, you will find yourself in your late 60's or early 70's. It will have been a few years since the first time you realized that you just aren't as sharp as you used to be. It isn't a matter of smartness or IQ, but you just don't always remember the things you used to. Sometimes you can't recall something you know you knew perfectly well, and you do that thing where you go to a room for something but cannot recall what it was when you arrive. Maybe it is the title of a movie you have seen 10 or more times or the name of a leading actor...of course you can find info via google but you USED to remember.
How frustrating, because you still consider yourself to be very smart!!  It also has been years since the tub was a solution to your aches and pains, and the Coors Lite simply no longer adequately relaxes you. Maybe you also have some health issues and you have to take a number of medications to control them, along with some supplements that help a bit. But that time seriously hurt your back along the way... The tub and what works for you now is just not enough. You have prescription meds to control your conditions, to relax you, and pain meds that are taken every 4-6 hours. Look at the bottle, there is a warning there about not operating heavy machinery, because these medications can dull your sharp mind. But you need them, the pain is intolerable without them. You are able to manage when you keep that drug at a therapeutic level in your bloodstream. But they do dull you a bit. Plus you are older now. And you still do hurt. Over time you might maintain that therapeutic level at the top of what is considered safe.
One day, you are standing there with this med bottle in hand, wondering just when it was you took it last. Sometimes just like a radio host from a long time ago this has happened to you when you were with an acquaintance for a few hours and you asked if they remember seeing you take that medication earlier. This time though, no one has been around...You take it everyday, at various times depending how you feel so is it a big deal? Yeah, so when was it last taken???  Oh, you are hurting so you will just take one.
At that very moment you will remember that years ago a sweet nice person tried to explain something to you, and you did not believe her despite that she was trained and experienced and knew what she was talking about. Her name will escape you, there was something yellow maybe...but back then she said not to worry when you forget her name. You also think you hear a bell ringing in the distance. But when DID you last take that med? If you take one too soon guess what will happen?  You will lie down to sleep and as the drug goes up and over the upper therapeutic range...

HAPPY NEW YEAR JM!!!
You did it! You captured the troubles of the aging person in chronic pain. You have a talent for disclosing the truth.
Happy New Year to you.