Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921781 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #126585 on: November 10, 2019, 05:13:24 PM »
Also you should understand age is not always a limiting factor if you stay fit and have your whole life “beating” a overweight out of shape person half your age is not a problem.
Yep. That^^^^

Almost every 40 - 50 yr old guy I know could beat the piss out of all the 25 yr old fat n soft millennials

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #126586 on: November 10, 2019, 05:45:50 PM »
Yeah you're right.  Some forget that the dimensions have changed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

LOL!

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #126587 on: November 10, 2019, 05:57:02 PM »
And men lie to women with nice tits.
Everybody lies!
uh oh, I think I have been constantly lying to Mrs. Haderach. 
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #126588 on: November 10, 2019, 06:05:38 PM »
Anniem. here we go again. When others attack me or heather. Its fine.  Pay attention. Its funny. just fine.

When I attack back.  Oh he just wants a reaction. Ignore it.

Ur clueless

I understand this thread is not "The kingdom of Drama with or without Miller."  However, it is about Heather Wade with or without her.  So it kind of makes sense people will talk about her, her show, and her actions.  Some may sound like attacks, but that is simply because her actions lend themselves to sound like people are attacking her just be saying exactly what she has done. 

that said, the stuff attacking each other is too much for me. 

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #126589 on: November 10, 2019, 06:09:33 PM »
Perhaps articulating your argument instead forcing would help. 

How something is said quite often leads to escalation of the situation. 

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #126590 on: November 10, 2019, 06:21:33 PM »
I understand this thread is not "The kingdom of Drama with or without Miller."  However, it is about Heather Wade with or without her.  So it kind of makes sense people will talk about her, her show, and her actions.  Some may sound like attacks, but that is simply because her actions lend themselves to sound like people are attacking her just be saying exactly what she has done. 

that said, the stuff attacking each other is too much for me. 

KH u post more than me bro.  Ok. I'll play, what is there to talk about Heather. i have a hard time speaking about her because every idiot starts acussing me of stalking or jiggling her door. Or dropping off unmarked packages.  So it always comes back as personal insults. just because i had the balls to go there. Seems like poeple are just jealous. Cause I take action. Delivering that box was smart. instead of shipping it and paying the hundreds of dollars.  So it was a smart move. What is there to say about heather wade?
I'M ALPHA AF

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #126591 on: November 10, 2019, 06:32:30 PM »
KH u post more than me bro.  Ok. I'll play, what is there to talk about Heather. i have a hard time speaking about her because every idiot starts acussing me of stalking or jiggling her door. Or dropping off unmarked packages.  So it always comes back as personal insults. just because i had the balls to go there. Seems like poeple are just jealous. Cause I take action. Delivering that box was smart. instead of shipping it and paying the hundreds of dollars.  So it was a smart move. What is there to say about heather wade?
Did Heather say thank-you for your thoughtful gift?

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #126592 on: November 10, 2019, 06:36:06 PM »
Did Heather say thank-you for your thoughtful gift?

Doesn't matter.  Im a Christian.  When you donate to a charity or give money to someone do you do it expecting a thank you? Its the idea that counts.  I gave her that stuff to cheer her up.  Didn't want to be thanked or loved or any sort of thing.  You guys seem to think you should do stuff in life to get rewarded somehow.
I'M ALPHA AF

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #126593 on: November 10, 2019, 06:37:27 PM »
How something is said quite often leads to escalation of the situation. 

True.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #126594 on: November 10, 2019, 06:47:57 PM »
What about non-plus women?

If we are going to argue what is more attractive I will postulate that beauty is more complex than just being a certain size.  Sure, some people have certain things that on the surface will draw their attention.  However, I know that I personally will become much more attracted to a woman or much less attracted to a woman after I have had a conversation with her.  And yes, that does include the physical.  Heck, what my wife thinks is an attractive female is often quite different than what I find attractive.  Just the other night we were watching a program on the science channel and some astrophysicist came on.  She was talking and I commented that she was quite attractive.  Mrs. Haderach Laughed and said what is so attractive.  I said, well, just listen to her.  I have found, in my case, that my attraction to a woman physically often is correlated to my attraction to her intellect.  Not to say one has to be some genius.  I find character to be on the same level.  I have been in situations where I was initially attracted to a woman physically but once I saw what kind of person she was she was no longer physically attractive to me.  On the other hand I have not initially been attracted to a woman , but then grew to find her quite attractive after observing what type of person she was.  However, I cannot judge the character of a person based on watching them on the science channel.  So for this comment I am just speaking to how intellect can effect me without knowing anything else about the person.  I admit I may be quite odd in this manner.  And I fully admit that there is definitely a physical attraction to some woman while not to others based simply on a physical aspect.  In fact Mrs. Haderach is often amazed that what she thinks is an attractive female is somebody I am not attracted to at all based solely on the physical. 

Anyhow, point is that what people find as beautiful may be a combination of more than just who is a certain size or face shape.  I know it is for me. 

On a side note I have noticed that I find any female who resembles my sister in law to be quite physically repulsive.  And no, my sister in law does not have the physical appearance of the creature from the black lagoon.  Her personality and character however are something you might find in a jim jones type of person. 

And FYI, I personally find the model on the Right quite attractive while the one on the left does nothing for me.  Just my personal opinion based on nothing other than the physical appearance.  However, once I was personally acquainted with both people I may completely change my mind. 

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #126595 on: November 10, 2019, 06:51:55 PM »
I dont defend people to get a thank you.  I do because i feel I Should. i dont expect a thanks back. Could care less.  I defended mel gibson and now Trump.  And I dont even know them.

Not a personal attack, just a little heads up.  This is often an incorrectly used comment.  By stating you "could care less" you are stating you care.  How much you care is up to debate.  Could be an amount that is immense or close to nothing.  However, the comment indicates you care.  Now if you had stated, "I could not care any less," you would be indicating that you do not care at all about what you were referring to. 

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #126596 on: November 10, 2019, 06:53:42 PM »
Have Mel or Donald got their Yoda yet?  I can only imagine the complications with leaving an unmarked box outside their fence.

A little advice on this one.  If you value your freedom do not take a box of random items and attempt to leave them at the gate of the residence of the President of the United States of America.  I don't think it would work out very well for the person who attempts this. 

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #126597 on: November 10, 2019, 06:56:48 PM »
Im saying i dont care if they know im defending them or not. i don't care.  Like i supported heather and defended her everywhere i went. And people think she should thank me somehow or become my friend.  I dont fight against bullying because i want a reward. I could care less.
I'M ALPHA AF

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #126598 on: November 10, 2019, 07:03:48 PM »
To all my fellow veterans and those who support us  THANK YOU!

Immediately when I see this my mind played the Fighting Texas Aggie Band playing Patton. 

Not patton, but if you are wondering what the Fighting Texas Aggie Band is.....

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #126599 on: November 10, 2019, 07:24:23 PM »
Not a personal attack, just a little heads up.  This is often an incorrectly used comment.  By stating you "could care less" you are stating you care.  How much you care is up to debate.  Could be an amount that is immense or close to nothing.  However, the comment indicates you care.  Now if you had stated, "I could not care any less," you would be indicating that you do not care at all about what you were referring to.