Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12144535 times)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #73560 on: January 09, 2019, 10:09:45 PM »
Im drunk and thinking about killing myself.  Why should i keep on living anyway?
Eat something and sleep it off.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #73561 on: January 09, 2019, 10:13:37 PM »
No dont want to live anymore. no purpose
I don’t know you well enough to discuss your situation but I think a young healthy guy like you could find purpose if you looked around. Drinking can make you depressed. I hope you just go home and sleep if off. Tomorrow you may feel differently.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #73562 on: January 09, 2019, 10:15:40 PM »
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #73563 on: January 09, 2019, 10:16:22 PM »
I don’t know you well enough to discuss your situation but I think a young healthy guy like you could find purpose if you looked around. Drinking can make you depressed. I hope you just go home and sleep if off. Tomorrow you may feel differently.
Yeh! Gee whiz! What about Star Wars? Without Tater, the Empire will rule the universe.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #73564 on: January 09, 2019, 10:17:25 PM »
Miller there are other shows out there. I recommend MITD with Dave Schrader or Spaced out Radio with Dave Scott. Both are excellent paranormal shows. Go get a wopper with fries and tune in. You will feel better.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73565 on: January 09, 2019, 10:17:29 PM »
You've upset a number of people here with your views in the DV discussion. You've got some opinions that lack knowledge and experience in the area. Rather than an offensive incorrect statement on such a topic I suggest instead you look into the issue and find out the reason why people do not report the issue. You would end up with a different opinion based on information OUTSIDE of yourself.
Most people here enjoy good entertainment and humor, and most do not enjoy being upset. That is my opinion why people behave towards you in a way that you view to be "not nice".

Did you actually need this explained to you?

It is late for me, and I shall not state the bloody obvious anymore tonight. Time for sleeping Chubbchubb.

[EDIT: I posted this before I saw Miller saying he is drunk and thinking his life has no purpose any more because Art and Heather are not on the air. I'm so sorry to say that only confirms what I wrote earlier on... and I really do hope he gets help... NOW.]

Ok then, I was thinking I would stay out of this but I feel like I need to chime in with an opinion here. I preface what I'm about to say by pointing out that I speak only for myself, fully realizing that others here may feel differently than I do. I wouldn't dream of telling anyone here what to think or how to act... this post is absolutely only my own take on what's been going on here.

I mostly do not engage with Miller directly because in my world there is no use trying to use logic or common sense with an alcoholic or other substance abuser who is an active addict.

Like most alcoholics or other substance abusers, both Miller and HW are addicts and very clearly dysfunctional. They live in a world of delusions, are closed loops where only their feelings, thoughts, and opinions matter and are right. They have little or no ability to experience real empathy, or to allow others to be different than they are... and there is NO real possibility of making authentic, direct contact with them.

Until (unless?) the time comes when the pain of being the way they are becomes too much to bear, then and only then will they seek help... only when something has shocked them into waking up or they have no other option. The alternative, very tragically, is an untimely and miserable end.

This being the case, imho, I feel it is unethical and unproductive for me to engage with him, to tell him he's lovable, to debate with him, to give him any attention at all for his abominable behavior. His good behavior is equally inauthentic because he is living in the world through the filter of his alcoholism and addiction. I do not personally want the negative karma I believe I would accrue by colluding with him and enabling him to think that it's ok to continue to speak and act the way he does, taking no responsibility for the impact he has on others. I just don't want to encourage him by paying attention to him is all.

Lastly, and I will stop saying this now, I profoundly hope he will get some serious treatment and stick with it. HW may be beyond help, we don't really know. But I think there is still a chance for Miller to clean himself up and live a healthier, happier life where he doesn't think he has to be a fictional character (Jedi) to prove his masculinity and he develops a mature appropriate level of impulse control.

End of sermon, sorry for the length. I'm done now, good luck Miller (and I mean that, I am not being sarcastic).  :(
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #73566 on: January 09, 2019, 10:17:39 PM »
Ive been thru suicide prevention many times. I should be dead by now
I'M ALPHA AF

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73567 on: January 09, 2019, 10:18:10 PM »
That's her sycophant page

That's where the Hallie-Lasha trashfest came from last night.  :P
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Journey

• Ellevated

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #73569 on: January 09, 2019, 10:22:15 PM »
Ive been thru suicide prevention many times. I should be dead by now
Evidence that it is effective. If you are seriously depressed I hope you call.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73571 on: January 09, 2019, 10:23:42 PM »
Im losing my mind. Heather come back loves

There is much more to life than Heather. She is an occasional voice on a podcast at night, that's all. If you're drinking about her not being on the air, you've really got problems. Seriously, not being nasty. Please get treatment and save your life now before it's too late.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73572 on: January 09, 2019, 10:24:38 PM »
Will we reach 5000 before she comes back?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Oh, yeah. Maybe even by Saturday!  ;D

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #73573 on: January 09, 2019, 10:25:13 PM »
No art bell. No fukin heather wade. wtf???????
Episode 9 comes out later this year Miller. There's no way that's not worth sticking around for

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #73574 on: January 09, 2019, 10:25:46 PM »
I'M ALPHA AF