Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12135072 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #70980 on: January 02, 2019, 01:11:01 PM »
They really deserve their own thread or a coffee-table book. Paul&Ella are amazing and yet cryptic with their grammar, messages, word usage, and bizarre statements. Apparently much younger than I figured also. This assuming that they aren't some AI bot who posts random things in social media for clicks or data-mining operations.
I except that.
Merry Christmas

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #70981 on: January 02, 2019, 01:17:58 PM »
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Excusing my French but that is pure fucking gold. So bizarre and so many subtleties to ponder upon re-reading besides the obvious wackiness. I'm still pondering if they are real people or if it is an AI bot type of deal with the odd wordings, subjects, and such. Amazing, simply amazing.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #70982 on: January 02, 2019, 01:18:52 PM »
Anyone have the Paul and Ella greatest quotes collection available?
Bart stuff.
ATTN: @Pizzapunch
@Pizzapunch is the expert on the Craddock's quotes. One of my favorite P&E moments was when Ella posted that Seth was a hard working dog and she (Ella) was trying to get off. Another time, Ella wrote that she was glad to see "Heatherback".  Ella did not know that a HeatherBack is an Icelandic monster, known as Lyngbakr.
Why does HW have so many bizarre fans?  At least some HW fans are very entertaining. Link below to some of the Paul and Ella comments.
https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg135459#msg135459

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #70983 on: January 02, 2019, 01:20:00 PM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #70984 on: January 02, 2019, 01:20:40 PM »
I woke up in the middle of the night and took a quick listen to the HW podcast. Words that came to me were tiresome, mundane and blah. HW has managed to turn Art Bell's extraordinary radio show into the most humdrum podcast on the Internet. Most folks are just waiting for the big meltdown. Maybe there will be a time that this topic becomes obsolete.

I think you hit the nail on the head in suggesting the topic is becoming obsolete. Everything in the paranormal field has been talked to death. I’ve asked myself is it the topic I’m board with or is it the hosts? Would I still listen to the old Art show?  I find that I would say that inspite of an over done topic I would still listen to Art regardless. I find that i really still enjoy a good host like D. Schrader or D.Scott. The host makes the show in my opinion. So I will keep on hanging in for the hosts I enjoy. I think Dave stretching for new alternative topics is the answer to the tedium.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #70985 on: January 02, 2019, 01:27:57 PM »
Excusing my French but that is pure fucking gold. So bizarre and so many subtleties to ponder upon re-reading besides the obvious wackiness. I'm still pondering if they are real people or if it is an AI bot type of deal with the odd wordings, subjects, and such. Amazing, simply amazing.
I am laughing so hard as I read the P&E Saga. Your comment is the Cherry On Top. Thank you for putting my feelings into words. I could not find the words.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #70986 on: January 02, 2019, 01:29:39 PM »
I have been nothing but nice since the first day of the new year.  Continue

To be honest your avatar is offensive. Who wants to see someone’s rear everytime you’re on. It is enough to make people put you on ignore. It is disrespectful to your leader. Do you have her permission to use her pics? 

BartIsGod

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #70987 on: January 02, 2019, 01:29:57 PM »
Do you concider your showing of her ass in a whore outfit as your avatar a negative or positive image as it relates to her being a professional broadcaster? I looked but I can’t find a picture of Russ Limbaugh in a G string or Norry topless or bottomless. (Thank God)...
I've got a few pics of Rush in a g-string. I'll PM you.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #70988 on: January 02, 2019, 01:35:07 PM »
To be honest your avatar is offensive. Who wants to see someone’s rear everytime you’re on. It is enough to make people put you on ignore. It is disrespectful to your leader. Do you have her permission to use her pics?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70989 on: January 02, 2019, 01:36:34 PM »

So now my avatar is offensive.  Okkkkk.  I wonder whats next. 
I'M ALPHA AF

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70990 on: January 02, 2019, 01:37:24 PM »
Btw I choose that avatar cause thats my fav pic.  Linda said it on wadegab
I'M ALPHA AF

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened