Author Topic: Conversations With Rubini  (Read 1287 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
Conversations With Rubini
« on: April 23, 2021, 10:21:33 PM »
You, David Rubini, ask questions. You want answers. It's a two way street, Cuddle-Muffin. Fine. We shall GAB.

Here's how it will go:

I will communicate here. You will communicate from your place and we'll read each others back and forth bunk from both places and respond accordingly. This has never been done before. EVER! Create a thread over there just for this purpose would you please. Only answer what you feel like and I shall do the same.  Perhaps other members can use these threads as well.

To answer your most recent question? My musical genre would generally fall into the Hard Rock (not quite metal) category. but I am quite open to all music. I enjoyed Lana Del Rey today. I also do a mean Waylon impression so there's that too. I like Waylon. A-lot

You drum and sing. Well at least you don't have a moustache and wear black socks and sandals while doing so.

Below is a question or two for you

1. Why does all this forum stuff matter so much to you? Or anyone for that matter? It does strike me as odd but I am not judging. Unless I am indeed judging but it certainly doesn't feel like it right now.

2. You like to use Jesus as an example. Are you not Jewish, or are you one of the rare "Jews For Jesus" folks?

No doubt you'll see this because you and yours screenshot the Ell out of this place.

Disclaimer: I don't know how well I'll be able to tend to this little project but we'll see where it goes.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
Re: Conversations With Rubini
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2021, 09:27:16 AM »

Who's Rubini? Do you owe him money?
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

whoozit

• Elluminati
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2021, 10:18:53 AM »
You may as well attempt to put the wind into a bag as converse with Rubini, and with more effect.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2021, 06:05:48 PM »
You may as well attempt to put the wind into a bag as converse with Rubini, and with more effect.
Don't be so negative. Perfectly legible. See for yourself.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2021, 10:51:00 PM »
David,

You took the time to answer the questions. That's great and I thank you for playing along. And hey, look at all the hits I am generating to your site. Perhaps some ads are in order?

Ya' know, at first, last night, you seemed somewhat happy about our little back and fourth albeit disjointed conversation. Like as if you were looking forward to it - as was I!   But I must say that after reading your somewhat TMI diatribe that was at times perfectly lucid but wrong when it suddenly crashed down with unfounded, meritless accusations. If I understand you correctly I am an evil BF to some evil woman you used to know.  I am curious; how you come up with all this stuff? I mean, you started the thread on your end with a thumbs up and a "cheers" not to mention a gentleman's "handshake" only to ask me how I sleep at night? I sleep very well beside A 6'1 French/Russian tennis bitch taekwondo Goddess. < now that's a mouthful and I left out swimming but with covid who has the pool time, right? 

Innocent questions and you went all whacky on me at the end. If I misunderstood you in some way, please enlighten me. I could be wrong.. but..

David Allan Coevid.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2021, 09:02:55 AM »
Yeah...  Is he like a professional miller?  More Jedi than miller?

Trying to get posters here to come populate his site... 

Hold it, was he the queen to Art's drama king?

Inquiring minds couldn't care less.

Asking for Heather.
Eh, nevermind...

whoozit

• Elluminati
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2021, 11:18:39 AM »
Don't be so negative. Perfectly legible. See for yourself.
I stand corrected sir.  May I have the west wind too? 

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2021, 02:03:01 PM »
Yeah...  Is he like a professional miller?  More Jedi than miller?

Trying to get posters here to come populate his site... 

Hold it, was he the queen to Art's drama king?

Inquiring minds couldn't care less.

Asking for Heather.

@sean92008   They talk about you over there. They say things like "what the hell is a sean?"  I'm not kidding. They faaart your name.  pff

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2021, 07:17:58 PM »
David, you have completely shit up the thread on your end with flat Earth bunk. Not to mention Jackstar is Bart and I am Jackstar? YUCK! That, is the most insulting thing you could have said.  This was supposed to be a pleasant exchange but you've blown that now.

And wanting pictures and videos of my wife? Fucking amateur hour.  Sorry but I only offer up such spank material to those who live on a globe! Shipping to the flat Earth can get very pricey "you understand" - Riley Martin

As far as my "innocence" goes,  the anus onus is not upon me to prove myself but rather it is upon you to prove that your paranoid-headcase-shitass-lunatic tree can bear fruit.

I think we're done here. You're an absolute fucking insane moron and there's just no getting around that.  I tried - but I can't turn shit into ice-cream.