Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11922103 times)

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #84045 on: February 14, 2019, 05:20:16 PM »
Yeah.  sLasha doxxed herself more than once on bellgab.  Pushing her Mystic Stars shit she outed herself plenty of times.

Perfect!  Slasha,  I like it.  Fits right in there with Heater.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #84046 on: February 14, 2019, 05:22:29 PM »
Perfect!  Slasha,  I like it.  Fits right in there with Heater.
Or Trasha.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #84047 on: February 14, 2019, 05:59:45 PM »
I've been absent for a long time and apologize for not knowing what has transpired. Is it true that Vara's LMN has crashed and burned and that Heather has again disappeared into another quittening? And what the hell is that new picture of Heather about? Sorry for my long abscence, but other life matters intervened.

Welcome back Father.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #84048 on: February 14, 2019, 06:00:05 PM »
Does anyone pay attention?

Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. Sometimes I do but somehow miss a very important bit of info and even though I am having a bright and alert day cannot comprehend what is being discussed. Other times I do but am in a silly mood and then no telling WHAT I might say. Sometimes I am sleepy and sometimes I am stuck at work unable to attend messages properly at all. Sometimes I miss a posting or two and that also adds to it all. I did not miss the spidery message you posted and that is evidenced by me replying requesting you remove all spiders because I do not prefer to be near them. I don't mind lady bugs for some reason, but the rest of the bug world is not a something I want around me. Here we have those praying mantis bugs, but they are different than what I saw on the East coast. Back there they are green and mild. Out here they are brown and they bite!!  I did not get personally bitten, but someone I trust with my very life did and I could see a mark. One time I got up in the morning to find a 2 foot wide invasion of ants, they were aqua ants I guess because they were going into the sink. That was just horrible, I don't LIKE bugs and I had to deal with it all by myself. No need for me to go into how I dealt with it because if I do that it will bring the incident back in my head fully, whereas right now I can speak of something else and forget about the ants. For instance, my private secret. Yes, I have a private secret. I will post a photo of something I own.
Are you ready?
Really ready?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #84049 on: February 14, 2019, 06:07:11 PM »
Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. Sometimes I do but somehow miss a very important bit of info and even though I am having a bright and alert day cannot comprehend what is being discussed. Other times I do but am in a silly mood and then no telling WHAT I might say. Sometimes I am sleepy and sometimes I am stuck at work unable to attend messages properly at all. Sometimes I miss a posting or two and that also adds to it all. I did not miss the spidery message you posted and that is evidenced by me replying requesting you remove all spiders because I do not prefer to be near them. I don't mind lady bugs for some reason, but the rest of the bug world is not a something I want around me. Here we have those praying mantis bugs, but they are different than what I saw on the East coast. Back there they are green and mild. Out here they are brown and they bite!!  I did not get personally bitten, but someone I trust with my very life did and I could see a mark. One time I got up in the morning to find a 2 foot wide invasion of ants, they were aqua ants I guess because they were going into the sink. That was just horrible, I don't LIKE bugs and I had to deal with it all by myself. No need for me to go into how I dealt with it because if I do that it will bring the incident back in my head fully, whereas right now I can speak of something else and forget about the ants. For instance, my private secret. Yes, I have a private secret. I will post a photo of something I own.
Are you ready?
Really ready?

Do we ever truly own anything?
Are we having fun yet?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #84050 on: February 14, 2019, 06:14:04 PM »
Do we ever truly own anything?

Allodial title, possibly, depending on the vagary of politics and location? One's conscience, thoughts, or soul, arguably?

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #84051 on: February 14, 2019, 06:16:25 PM »
A very heartfelt Happy Valentines to all the barely lovable members of Ellgab!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #84052 on: February 14, 2019, 06:19:23 PM »
A very heartfelt Happy Valentines to all the barely lovable members of Ellgab!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Happy Valentines SGTMAJ. I hope that you and your better half are having an awesome day too.

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
« Reply #84053 on: February 14, 2019, 06:21:56 PM »
Happy Valentines SGTMAJ. I hope that you and your better half are having an awesome day too.

@damon! Thanks! Unfortunately she is with her sister in Austin, but we will celebrate when she gets home. I still have the dog to romance, so all is good!

I hope you and your significant are celebrating as well.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #84054 on: February 14, 2019, 06:23:16 PM »

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
« Reply #84055 on: February 14, 2019, 06:23:51 PM »
Here is a little romantic music to celebrate

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #84056 on: February 14, 2019, 06:28:33 PM »
@damon! Thanks! Unfortunately she is with her sister in Austin, but we will celebrate when she gets home. I still have the dog to romance, so all is good!

I hope you and your significant are celebrating as well.
we are. There is a very high change that you and your better half will have a good time. I did the math for you @Sergeant Major and its at 38543843939994.948557345958% change that you and her will have a VERY GOOD TIME.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #84057 on: February 14, 2019, 06:29:02 PM »
Good evening everyone. We need something to discuss or make puns about. Things have gotten quiet around here.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #84058 on: February 14, 2019, 06:46:51 PM »
Good evening everyone. We need something to discuss or make puns about. Things have gotten quiet around here.

Always fun. 

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #84059 on: February 14, 2019, 06:47:20 PM »
Show will be fine - technical run through and dress rehearsal is there to scare everyone into getting it right by showing them what could happen if it goes wrong :)

Your words re Fluffy were totally right imo. Going through the old stuff is funny from every angle possible, so it’s a labour of mirth atm.

Thanks, Dynamo, exactly right. I'm familiar with this, rehearsals are often terrible. It doesn't bother me, I am having fun playing the music and singing, it's a great stress relief for me, important to help keep me sane. And I will have fun doing the shows regardless of how they go so no down side for me. ;D

I'll spare you the link to Another Op'nin, Another Show from Kiss Me Kate, which talks about this very process. Consider it posted!  8) 8)

And the old Fluffy stuff is so revealing, isn't it? Good going! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb