Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11918000 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #83910 on: February 13, 2019, 04:43:38 PM »
Hey Little Garret, how do you feel about this?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Perhaps she should start by practicing what she preaches....
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #83911 on: February 13, 2019, 05:17:44 PM »
@Bluejay you make excellent points (as usual!). There appears to have been some changes over at the HW Presents page - Terry Cloth (aka Hallie) is no longer an admin, or Lasha. Not sure why this has happened, but now it’s Jay all on his own. Lasha was posting all the anti bullying stuff (some of it completely unrelevant to the point she was trying to make) and then yes posting abusive stuff. Who knows what is going on over there, but they really do appear to not understand the irony of their posting history.

I’ll happily debate the whole Heather issue with anyone, the one thing I won’t do is engage people who insult me or my appearance. I don’t stoop to that with others and expect the same courtesy. Their problem is that is all the seem to be able to do. If you can’t rebutt what I say without resorting to insults then your argument isn’t really valid. Difficult lesson for them to learn/understand.   

Maybe this is what makes them so mad at me.

No mystery with them as far as I can see they are just class A assholes, pure and simple.

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #83912 on: February 13, 2019, 05:31:43 PM »
She has never lied about feathers. If feathers would behave like an adult...well they would have nothing to do and no one to attack. So nevermind.
Yup, she called out people to call her - it happen -  she folded, fans peeped themselves.

The pin heads can't seem to remember Heater asked for it and brought it on.  Sabatoage Keith,  flood Bart with unwashed cat ladies,  call on her critics to call in and challenger her. She thinks she can dual with anyone, when in fact she lost every dual she started (beginning with Bateman).

I must say, Heater does have some sort of Siren power to keep the followers this long after all of that.  You'd think it has a military application.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #83913 on: February 13, 2019, 05:32:44 PM »
She was booted from Jay's group and has returned to garret and Hallies fringe group  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #83914 on: February 13, 2019, 05:39:26 PM »
Here at Ellgab, folks post screenshots of this and that and people can form their own opinion and have an open discussion pro or con on their take on things. Now notice in this screenshot how Garret sets up his post by setting up a target then being purposely vague about his facts "complaining about something". He leaves out why she called to get the ball rolling on his side. If he mentioned why she called then his post would have no merit with their FB group members and he couldn't bait them into taking sides with him in his post. He's just another dork always wearing sunglasses in his photo's, talking into his watch, and thinks he works with the real G-Men in Black.
+1

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #83915 on: February 13, 2019, 05:49:59 PM »
heather..anything, for you..

#Legacy

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #83916 on: February 13, 2019, 05:57:26 PM »
Bla, bla-bla bla-bla bla-bla  waa waa waa

Next!

Good! Funny!   ;D

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #83917 on: February 13, 2019, 06:00:46 PM »
What the hell is this! LMAO! I gotta side with Jay A. Andrews on this one. Free safety tip for you HL: Work up to the harder street drugs slowly, always have someone with you in case you have a bad reaction, and hide the keyboard until you stop seeing Elvis. Jesus Christ.  ???

I noticed today that I frequently have no idea what they are trying to say! 

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #83919 on: February 13, 2019, 06:03:41 PM »
Yup, she called out people to call her - it happen -  she folded, fans peeped themselves.

The pin heads can't seem to remember Heater asked for it and brought it on.  Sabatoage Keith,  flood Bart with unwashed cat ladies,  call on her critics to call in and challenger her. She thinks she can dual with anyone, when in fact she lost every dual she started (beginning with Bateman).

I must say, Heater does have some sort of Siren power to keep the followers this long after all of that.  You'd think it has a military application.

I suspect they would curl up in fetal positions if anything physical ever happened. If the military can scare off enemies by appearing brave behind a keyboard, then maybe.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #83920 on: February 13, 2019, 06:10:43 PM »

I thought that was low sabotaging DM and Keith. Keith was accommodating to the extreme when she lost her mind. He was trying to giver her space, just asking to put a guest host in until she was feeling better. She really thought she was indispensable. I can also remember Lasha's "forensic audit" comment. They are both looney.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #83921 on: February 13, 2019, 06:55:09 PM »
I thought that was low sabotaging DM and Keith. Keith was accommodating to the extreme when she lost her mind. He was trying to giver her space, just asking to put a guest host in until she was feeling better. She really thought she was indispensable. I can also remember Lasha's "forensic audit" comment. They are both looney.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
  • Alpha Male Instructor/Professional Boomer
« Reply #83922 on: February 13, 2019, 07:09:57 PM »
She was booted from Jay's group and has returned to garret and Hallies fringe group  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Did she have to answer three questions to get in like in Monty Pythons Search For The Holy Grail? I wonder if she is going to create a psychic protection zone for the group? To bad because if she does, Hallie missed that perk cause, well..., you know... She's still in FB watch your mouth lock down jail.
Enjoying the continuing journey of discovering infinite diversity...

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #83923 on: February 13, 2019, 07:18:32 PM »
Did she have to answer three questions first like in Monty Pythons Search For The Holy Grail?

no. she had the shrubbery though.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #83924 on: February 13, 2019, 07:21:00 PM »

What was that, one day after being admin, she's out entirely?

Speaking of featherites, has there been any word regarding Kolby? Is she doing okay without HW?
Time spent with cats is never wasted.