Author Topic: Shitshow with Mushmouth  (Read 149212 times)

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
Re: What are Brig and WeinerInHand Watching Today?
« Reply #735 on: July 30, 2018, 10:21:42 AM »
mm. 18:30. Art has suspicions as to the stalker.

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #736 on: July 30, 2018, 10:23:08 AM »
I don't care for anything about her.  Not one thing I can think of that I can honestly say I like.  So there's that...

That's why I don't post in the drama thread anymore - my interest has ran its course...

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #737 on: July 30, 2018, 10:25:34 AM »
A bit earlier in the vid, Art said something about having the best internet, which they had brought in, and it went to a metal box, which went to a tower that has microwave.

It sounds like Heathers internet does use one of the towers then.  I could be wrong.  Somebody had posted somewhere that Heather did not use the towers for anything, and therefore did not have to worry about maintenance on them.

This comment by Art leads me to think that her internet DOES depend on one of the towers.  My understanding of Arts words could be incorrect of course.

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #738 on: July 30, 2018, 10:33:39 AM »
That's why I don't post in the drama thread anymore - my interest has ran its course...

I've lost interest in it as well.  I would probably be more interested in if it was an actual discussion between both fan groups, but the screenshot war just seems cowardly IMO.

PS: I hope I am free do speak my mind about "Screenshot Wars".  Barthur did say I was uncensored, and free to speak my mind.  His only request was that we do not abuse the report button (which I never use), and to not send him PM's of complaint, which I have never done.

I hope King Barthur hasn't changed his mind.

Praise BE!

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #739 on: July 30, 2018, 10:35:17 AM »
A bit earlier in the vid, Art said something about having the best internet, which they had brought in, and it went to a metal box, which went to a tower that has microwave.

It sounds like Heathers internet does use one of the towers then.  I could be wrong.  Somebody had posted somewhere that Heather did not use the towers for anything, and therefore did not have to worry about maintenance on them.

This comment by Art leads me to think that her internet DOES depend on one of the towers.  My understanding of Arts words could be incorrect of course.

I don't know much about the business, but I understand Art's set up to be basic and solid.
Heather's hesitation post-death has always been stage fright - and nothing more....
It was fun to dissect it but my cognitive machinations have come to a halt concerning the matter.
If I want Heather Wade? I'd go down to the lobby of this hotel and sit next to the drunk girl rambling "and then I, and then I, and then I".
My curiosity would not even keep me long enough to see if she were drunk enough to flash her tits. Harsh? Yes, but honest...

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #740 on: July 30, 2018, 10:42:36 AM »
I've lost interest in it as well.  I would probably be more interested in if it was an actual discussion between both fan groups, but the screenshot war just seems cowardly IMO.

PS: I hope I am free do speak my mind about "Screenshot Wars".  Barthur did say I was uncensored, and free to speak my mind.  His only request was that we do not abuse the report button (which I never use), and to not send him PM's of complaint, which I have never done.

I hope King Barthur hasn't changed his mind.

Praise BE!

I neither report nor pm. I don't even do the karma thing anymore.
Yes, my dear, I've seen you taking your swings! 😃
My take? It's their thread now and they seem comfortable with the content - I move on...
I am much happier with my Diner thread and this one.

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #741 on: July 30, 2018, 10:46:10 AM »
I neither report nor pm. I don't even do the karma thing anymore.
Yes, my dear, I've seen you taking your swings! 😃
My take? It's their thread now and they seem comfortable with the content - I move on...
I am much happier with my Diner thread and this one.

Me too, and KONR, except for the classical music section.

The only difference is, I've never done the Karma thing.

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #742 on: July 30, 2018, 10:46:20 AM »
I really like the angles that the GoodMV takes.
No pulled punches.

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #743 on: July 30, 2018, 10:49:32 AM »
I really like the angles that the GoodMV takes.
No pulled punches.

MV had the uniqe gift of being fearless, without being rude *usually*.  There will never be another MV.

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #744 on: July 30, 2018, 10:53:11 AM »
MV had the uniqe gift of being fearless, without being rude *usually*.  There will never be another MV.

I came in to it late but yes, I agree.
To be a part of what Bart has done, establishing a place for the people so quickly lost with abandon from the sudden close? I am honored.

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #745 on: July 30, 2018, 10:56:43 AM »
I came in to it late but yes, I agree.
To be a part of what Bart has done, establishing a place for the people so quickly lost with abandon from the sudden close? I am honored.

I agree there as well.  I don't think it will be long before I am banned tho (or sent to the cuckshack as King Barthur chooses to call it).  I could be wrong.  Time will tell.

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #746 on: July 30, 2018, 10:58:34 AM »
Art and MV spoke so easily with each other.

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #747 on: July 30, 2018, 10:59:27 AM »

The only difference is, I've never done the Karma thing.

Once I realised that it wasn't a "per post" thing, I've added karma - nothing more.
It's not for me.

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #748 on: July 30, 2018, 11:00:31 AM »
Art and MV spoke so easily with each other.

Yes, they did. Mutual respect, I suppose...

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #749 on: July 30, 2018, 11:00:37 AM »
No Art, (Redacted) WAS one of bellgabs own, untill she became involved with your show.