Author Topic: Alex Jones  (Read 6211 times)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: Alex Jones
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2019, 07:52:56 PM »
@albrecht You have to listen to the latest Joe Rogan Experience episode where he interviewed Alex Jones. All about aliens and Nazis and it is absolutely hilarious. I have been laughing for over four hours.
Are we having fun yet?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2019, 01:19:38 PM »
@albrecht You have to listen to the latest Joe Rogan Experience episode where he interviewed Alex Jones. All about aliens and Nazis and it is absolutely hilarious. I have been laughing for over four hours.

@GravitySucks

Been out of town and away from computers etc. No, I haven't listened to that. Only radio I got was some CSPAN and NPR. Haha. Is that Joe Rogan Episode #1255? If so I will try to download. Got a crap load of leaves to rake this weekend.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2019, 02:32:11 PM »
@GravitySucks

Been out of town and away from computers etc. No, I haven't listened to that. Only radio I got was some CSPAN and NPR. Haha. Is that Joe Rogan Episode #1255? If so I will try to download. Got a crap load of leaves to rake this weekend.

That’s the one. You will laugh your ass off.
Are we having fun yet?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2019, 05:17:47 PM »
That’s the one. You will laugh your ass off.
@GravitySucks

That show was EPIC! Wow. Fun show. Crazy stuff- Alex demanding to be "choked out," and details of his various early sexual experiences! Like some older cheerleader/slut that said "she'd screw me if she could put makeup on me but also had some deal with her dad?" Or some crazy stuff. Rockwall (true fairly rich town) was where he grew up but then moved to Austin for end of HS. I think he was trying to think of Highland Park when he was ranting about some "elite" families involved in the various shenanigans.  And elves (!!) - which is not a new thing, I recall 'Varieties of Psychedelic Experience" mentions this phenomena but wasn't aware Alex was into that. Crazy, fun show. Rogan trying to reel in Alex at points etc.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2019, 06:48:37 PM »
@GravitySucks

That show was EPIC! Wow. Fun show. Crazy stuff- Alex demanding to be "choked out," and details of his various early sexual experiences! Like some older cheerleader/slut that said "she'd screw me if she could put makeup on me but also had some deal with her dad?" Or some crazy stuff. Rockwall (true fairly rich town) was where he grew up but then moved to Austin for end of HS. I think he was trying to think of Highland Park when he was ranting about some "elite" families involved in the various shenanigans.  And elves (!!) - which is not a new thing, I recall 'Varieties of Psychedelic Experience" mentions this phenomena but wasn't aware Alex was into that. Crazy, fun show. Rogan trying to reel in Alex at points etc.

@albrecht I knew you would get a kick out of it. I have tried listening to it twice since I heard it the first time but something always pulled me away.

I do believe weaponized marijuana is a think. Jack up the THC to 31%, legalize it in states you never want to vote conservative or think for themselves and party on dude.

I believe pot should be legal to grow and possess but some of the stuff I tried recently in Colorado, Nevada and California (all purchased legally- at least according to state law) was flat out scary.
Are we having fun yet?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2019, 07:04:57 PM »
@albrecht I knew you would get a kick out of it. I have tried listening to it twice since I heard it the first time but something always pulled me away.

I do believe weaponized marijuana is a think. Jack up the THC to 31%, legalize it in states you never want to vote conservative or think for themselves and party on dude.

I believe pot should be legal to grow and possess but some of the stuff I tried recently in Colorado, Nevada and California (all purchased legally- at least according to state law) was flat out scary.

I also had fun listening to it - thanks for the steer Gravity. 

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2019, 03:19:29 PM »

@GravitySucks @Walks_At_Night

Alex's depositions have been made public.

"“almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I’m now learning a lot of times things aren’t staged.”"

https://www.statesman.com/news/20190329/in-sandy-hook-deposition-alex-jones-blames-a-form-of-psychosis-for-thinking-everything-is-staged     

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2019, 06:14:57 PM »
@GravitySucks @Walks_At_Night

Alex's depositions have been made public.

"“almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I’m now learning a lot of times things aren’t staged.”"

https://www.statesman.com/news/20190329/in-sandy-hook-deposition-alex-jones-blames-a-form-of-psychosis-for-thinking-everything-is-staged     

#toomuchcoke
Are we having fun yet?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2019, 06:52:27 PM »
#toomuchcoke

Ha. Yeah, and he is looking thick these days. Looks like a walking heart attack or aneurysm, especially since the rants and anger won't help things, and apparently still frequently enjoys fried chicken at a local place.

Having said that- sitting down for a depositions for hours by these ambulance chasers lawyers, the divorce hearings, the child custody fights, etc might make anyone want to drink or do some drugs.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2019, 07:58:43 PM »
Ha. Yeah, and he is looking thick these days. Looks like a walking heart attack or aneurysm, especially since the rants and anger won't help things, and apparently still frequently enjoys fried chicken at a local place.

Having said that- sitting down for a depositions for hours by these ambulance chasers lawyers, the divorce hearings, the child custody fights, etc might make anyone want to drink or do some drugs.
@GravitySucks

The switch from water o some coke at 1hr 17min break is funny. Maybe some Beam in there also? The way he swallows and swills the beverage and then behavior afterwards....

Also "objection as to form" could be a dastardly effective drinking game for these clips.But as depos go not as funny as some in Texas are (Jamail etc comes to mind.)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2019, 08:46:51 PM »
@GravitySucks

The switch from water o some coke at 1hr 17min break is funny. Maybe some Beam in there also? The way he swallows and swills the beverage and then behavior afterwards....

Also "objection as to form" could be a dastardly effective drinking game for these clips.But as depos go not as funny as some in Texas are (Jamail etc comes to mind.)

I was involved in a protacted legal battle in the 90’s and would get passed some vhs tapes by the court reporter. One of these was frikking hilarious. Some non-white dude comes into a deposition to support his mother and auntie in what was obviously a fraudulent personal injury case.

He sees they have a camera and starts screaming about not being told it was going to be filmed. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a nylon stocking and pulls it over his head to conceal his identity. While being filmed. By the end of the first hour all 3 of them were in physical altercations with attorneys from both sides. The tape stopped when they started assaulting the court reporter and destroyed the camera.

Who in the hell walks around the City of Houston with a throw down nylon stocking in their front pocket?

I got to see some good ones of Anna Nicole Smith too. Good times. She had access to good drugs.
Are we having fun yet?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2019, 09:11:41 PM »
I was involved in a protacted legal battle in the 90’s and would get passed some vhs tapes by the court reporter. One of these was frikking hilarious. Some non-white dude comes into a deposition to support his mother and auntie in what was obviously a fraudulent personal injury case.

He sees they have a camera and starts screaming about not being told it was going to be filmed. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a nylon stocking and pulls it over his head to conceal his identity. While being filmed. By the end of the first hour all 3 of them were in physical altercations with attorneys from both sides. The tape stopped when they started assaulting the court reporter and destroyed the camera.

Who in the hell walks around the City of Houston with a throw down nylon stocking in their front pocket?

I got to see some good ones of Anna Nicole Smith too. Good times. She had access to good drugs.

You used to be able to find those on the youtubes. The stocking mask depo guy was epic. As was another the black lady who didn't know which hand to raise when swearing in ("other right hand") and whose thick accent was so strong that I can't imagine who could understand. She also, as I recall, couldn't write and her sister signed whatever document was in question. She might have be retarded though. Infamous Jamail ones are still up.

There also used to be a great prank one of a new hire and a fake depo by fellow lawyers in which they start asking outrageous claims to his "client" regarding sexual experiences and then if she ever took a bath with her brother as a girl! And he is shocked and outraged at the questioning and then resigns to them and tells "client" that he is going to sort this out with the judge.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2019, 09:22:26 PM »
Aw shit @albrecht I never thought to check YouTube. Sure enough this is the one I was talking about.

Are we having fun yet?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2019, 09:30:08 PM »
Aw shit @albrecht I never thought to check YouTube. Sure enough this is the one I was talking about.

@GravitySucks   

Yep. That is one of the epic ones. Also great because sister and mom (?) was non-plussed that he would have stocking mask on his person and the lawyers who said it was ok to wear a mask.

I would say someone with skills should upgrade the classic youtube vids but thinking the old film and videos have a charm and authenticity to them.  Where as the new stuff with all the possibilities of video manipulation almost makes "real" stuff look "fake" because too perfect.  I wish I could find the fake depo one. It wasn't as funny but was because I love office pranks (much to people's chagrin at times.)

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2019, 05:12:47 PM »
Alex has a new lawyer and apparently a new strategy and wants to make legal precedent! 

“This is a legal case that’s far bigger than Alex Jones, and our goal is to change the way this case is handled so that the legal case is the focus,” attorney Robert Barnes told the American-Statesman outside the courtroom of Judge Scott Jenkins in Travis County District Court, asserting that the novel questions raised by the case and the way those questions are now cleanly framed make it ripe for appeal all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court. 

“They love pure questions of law, and this a hot topic,” Barnes said. “This is the case that’s going to decide the future of the free press.” 

https://www.statesman.com/news/20190403/new-defense-lawyer-switches-strategy-in-alex-jones-case