Author Topic: Words, Phrases You'd Ban  (Read 22216 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: Words, Phrases You'd Ban
« Reply #180 on: May 22, 2019, 09:53:19 PM »
@Spookcat  What if they the "hoarders" have 60 acres? Ya know, a real kitty sanctuary type thing. And let's say they build sheds/houses and construct rides and such for the feline's. Like they died and went to Heaven without dying! Although eventually they would in fact pass away and maybe they weren't a nice cat so they went to kitty hell ell and then they were surprised because they already thought they had died and gone to Heaven! ???

I win. Always. 8)

I'll give you +1. Just because.  ;D
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #181 on: May 22, 2019, 09:58:01 PM »
I'll give you +1. Just because.  ;D
Coz I made you laugh ;)  +1 too

That's the power of Farm Penis!

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #182 on: May 22, 2019, 09:58:54 PM »
feline's

I am regretting granting the name change already.
A true FARM PENIS would know how to pluralize.
A true FARM PENIS would not abuse the mighty apostrophe like that.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #183 on: May 22, 2019, 10:01:03 PM »
I am regretting granting the name change already.
A true FARM PENIS would know how to pluralize.
A true FARM PENIS would not abuse the mighty apostrophe like that.

What if the FARM PENIS in question worked a 13 hour day and is having a scotch before going to bed?  Sorry my Gramma grammar, punctuation, and szpelling is so bad tonight but take it or leave it! Farm penis that is.. 8)

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #184 on: May 22, 2019, 10:48:19 PM »
@Spookcat  What if they the "hoarders" have 60 acres? Ya know, a real kitty sanctuary type thing. And let's say they build sheds/houses and construct and design fun rides and such for the feline's. Like they died and went to Heaven without dying! Although eventually they would in fact pass away and maybe they weren't a nice cat so they were sent to kitty hell ell and then they were surprised because they already thought they had died and gone to Heaven! ???

I win. Always. 8)
There is a guy on You Tube who has such a dog sanctuary.  He posted a video of saving a stray dog living on the side of the freeway in some bushes.  (Probably starving).  He did a good job and got her to a pen on his ranch, as he had done for hundreds of dogs.  Nothing was overcrowded; not at all.  Well the girl didn't mix very well with the other dogs.  She was blind due to some sort of mistreatment, and just too emotionally shut down.  She was a loner who cowered all day, truly afraid.  The other dogs just left her alone after she failed to respond.

This guy, this Hispanic, was doing a lot of the labor on the ranch.  He was paying to feed about 100 dogs, big dogs.  I'm sure he felt the world had enough dogs!  However, he kept an open mind.  He cared about the rescued blind female dog so much that he let her pregnant by one of his other dogs.  She had a litter and her whole personality changed.  She bonded whole heartedly with her brood, and instead of cowering and hiding all day, she ran around with them.  Even though she was blind, she started running around the huge pen with her pups until they grew up!  It was SO kind of him to give her a family of her own, since she was unable to bond with anyone else.   More mouths to feed.  More dogs in an already overcrowded world.  But he did it to help HER.  What an amazing solution.  Not one I ever would have been able to come up with.  A real tear jerker.  I don't have the link.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #185 on: May 23, 2019, 04:17:22 AM »
How about VICTIM instead of cat lover. I have an old woman friend who lives in a small home. An adult cat showed up, so she began feeding him - outside. Then a kitten showed up who bullied the adult cat out of his food. My friend then had two cats to feed. Then a white bunny showed up. After feeding it for a while, she caught it and gave it to a child. Then a peacock arrived. He also ate dry cat food. He eventually found his way back to the woods when his flock returned. All through this a roving band of guinea fowl would occasionally blitz through and eat all the dry cat food stored outside.

Then my friend’s daughter decided to move to California from Florida and dropped off two indoor cats.

Victim, I say.
Merry Christmas

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #186 on: May 23, 2019, 03:25:00 PM »
"Dog Lover" Cat Lover" I fall in to one of these and to honest I have nothing against cats. These labels are ridiculous. Sometimes the word LOVER will be replaced by PERSON but that's just as bad.

So I have a dog or two while someone else has a cat or sixty one... big deal.

Look on the bright side. They usually mean that in the platonic sense.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #187 on: June 02, 2019, 03:54:52 PM »
County music ''outlaws''

What do they do, rob stage coaches and hide out in the badlands?

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #188 on: June 05, 2019, 08:20:01 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
not well-liked, but right

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #189 on: June 05, 2019, 10:46:02 AM »
County music ''outlaws''

Would be cool if they did. You should ask Hank why does he drink or why does he role smoke? Never mind -  He’ll probably tell you it’s a family tradition.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #190 on: June 05, 2019, 03:55:55 PM »
County music ''outlaws''

Agreed. "outlaw country" I would prefer they called genuine country coz that's what it is. These backward baseball cap guys singing about monster trucks, stripper poles and a cold six pack are the outlaws. Outlaws in that they should be hanged by the neck until dead. FKN Disgraceful.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #191 on: June 05, 2019, 04:00:01 PM »
Agreed. "outlaw country" I would prefer they called genuine country coz that's what it is. These backward baseball cap guys singing about monster trucks, stripper poles and a cold six pack are the outlaws. Outlaws in that they should be hanged by the neck until dead. FKN Disgraceful.

How long before a self driving pickup truck runs away with a guys best dog?
Are we having fun yet?

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #192 on: June 05, 2019, 04:04:23 PM »
County music ''outlaws''

Johnny Paycheck might have. In any event, Father Time likely banned that word.

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #193 on: June 05, 2019, 04:06:00 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I see what you mean. I can't go a day without hearing surf slang here in the Midwest.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #194 on: June 05, 2019, 08:06:19 PM »

How long before a self driving pickup truck runs away with a guys best dog?
Good lord, GS :o Not your best..  Why do you guys say "pickup truck"? It's just a, truck!