Author Topic: Thy hypocrisy of Bellgab management exposed  (Read 7894 times)

Colin1980

• Cuckshacker
  • KDWN
Re: Thy hypocrisy of Bellgab management exposed
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2018, 08:12:04 PM »
Animal cruelty on Bellgab.
This gif posted on Bellgab by Metron2267 shows a male kicking live cat and the cat flying high in the air hitting hard concrete on landing.
Absolutely disgusting and gross to post that.
Bellgab and it's owner are disgusting for allowing that.
Please report them.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2018, 08:13:54 PM »
This gif posted on Bellgab by Metron2267 shows a male kicking live cat and the cat flying high in the air hitting hard concrete on landing.
Please report them.

Or just don't go to the shithole that allows it.

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2018, 08:22:44 PM »
@Bart Ell Thank you for giving us EllGab and keeping it several magnitudes better than that shithole.
Noory was the real legacy...

Colin1980

• Cuckshacker
  • KDWN
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2018, 08:30:53 PM »
Nice try.

I understand the images I posted of cats from Bellgab were too graphic and disturbing that's why you removed them.
Perhaps for the best to keep this place sane and decent.
Those who want to see them for the purposes of reporting them and reporting Bellgab you can see them on Bellgab in, Re: Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade
« Reply #7180 on: Yesterday at 03:10:55 PM »
on pages 240 and 242.
Totally sickening.There is no need for posting that,even if you are not cat lover.
Is humanity totally lost drenched in absolute ugliness.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2018, 10:57:18 PM »
Please report them.

I refuse to look but he's obviously off his meds. Again. Bart sent him to the zoo at least a couple of times
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2018, 10:59:24 PM »
@Bart Ell Thank you for giving us EllGab and keeping it several magnitudes better than that shithole.

Praise BE. I haven't been back to the old shithole since Ellgab came on the scene
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Colin1980

• Cuckshacker
  • KDWN
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2018, 11:18:56 PM »
I refuse to look but he's obviously off his meds. Again. Bart sent him to the zoo at least a couple of times
Metron2267 might be off his meds in Ellgab's standards but Metron2267 might be the Golden Goose making lot's of money for Bellgab and his owner in Bellgab's standards.

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2018, 02:51:23 PM »
Metron2267 might be off his meds in Ellgab's standards but Metron2267 might be the Golden Goose making lot's of money for Bellgab and his owner in Bellgab's standards.
BG has so few real participating members since it was reopened by MQuitter, it is doubtful it is making any real money at all. A handful of members/identities are making the majority of posts. Hoping MQuitter doesn't close it down again. Their members need somewhere to exist. They need the LNM Shield to protect them. Sad actually :D

Colin1980

• Cuckshacker
  • KDWN
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2018, 03:52:53 PM »
BG has so few real participating members since it was reopened by MQuitter, it is doubtful it is making any real money at all. A handful of members/identities are making the majority of posts. Hoping MQuitter doesn't close it down again. Their members need somewhere to exist. They need the LNM Shield to protect them. Sad actually :D

Lol.
MQuitter was bragging on his last Gabcast that Bellgab is making more money now then before closing.
Actually he said that now Bellgab is making twice as much money as it did before closing.
He said that he is rolling in the Benjamin's now.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2018, 01:32:47 AM »
I always preferred the ABC soaps written by Angus Nixon.

The 2018 cucksterpalooza and podcast meltdown which has been documented by Ellgab is something that belongs in a Coen Brothers movie.

On Friday I noticed animal cruelty on Bellgab. It was a little much to see. I have seen people die in real life and one time this kid got his face blown off 3 or 4 times after he was already down on the sidewalk. It doesn't bother me much I have seen worse. But what I don't need to see is animal abuse in Worldstar format. That should be pulled from their forum and that user should be banned from the server for life for making a meme out of something like that.
@comaphobe  The cat abuser was arrested around 2014, but for future reference:

"...That is why it is critical to immediately report conduct on the Internet that you suspect may be — or that you know is — animal abuse...Immediately contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), a partnership between the FBI and the National White Collar Crime Center, at http://www.ic3.gov/. The website will direct you to the page where you can file your complaint. At first glance, it may appear that the website will only consider complaints of Internet monetary fraud. However, IC3 is the proper venue for all Internet crimes, including animal abuse."

https://www.americanhumane.org/fact-sheet/reporting-internet-animal-abuse/
https://www.americanhumane.org/fact-sheet/reporting-internet-animal-abuse/

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2018, 02:02:27 AM »
I reported it to Liberace.  Perhaps no one had reported it.  He is not 1,000 eyes.  Then I told him nevermind, because I found out the guy who kicked the cat was arrested.

I asked Giphy to remove it.  I think Imjur already removed it.

This is horrid animal abuse.  But, if it makes anyone feel better, the cat might have made it alright.  My cat was once accidentally thrown (the arms holding her went flailing due to a scare) from the top of stairs up into the air and came crashing down many feet away onto steep stairs, clunking all the way down about eight stairs onto concrete at the bottom.  She was alright, although her neck tends to get tense from time to time, where she kind of turns it, instead of looking straight, especially when she is looking up.  She might need chirpractic, but I just massage it when it gets tight once in a while.  The stairs were not concrete, but they were steep and hard.  I didn't think she would live.  She came down from higher than the pictured cat, so maybe the pictured cat was not too badly hurt.

Colin1980

• Cuckshacker
  • KDWN
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2018, 11:29:14 AM »
I reported it to Liberace.  Perhaps no one had reported it.  He is not 1,000 eyes.  Then I told him nevermind, because I found out the guy who kicked the cat was arrested.

I asked Giphy to remove it.  I think Imjur already removed it.

This is horrid animal abuse.  But, if it makes anyone feel better, the cat might have made it alright.  My cat was once accidentally thrown (the arms holding her went flailing due to a scare) from the top of stairs up into the air and came crashing down many feet away onto steep stairs, clunking all the way down about eight stairs onto concrete at the bottom.  She was alright, although her neck tends to get tense from time to time, where she kind of turns it, instead of looking straight, especially when she is looking up.  She might need chirpractic, but I just massage it when it gets tight once in a while.  The stairs were not concrete, but they were steep and hard.  I didn't think she would live.  She came down from higher than the pictured cat, so maybe the pictured cat was not too badly hurt.
Looks like Liberace (or Giphy and Imjur) removed that video of cat being kicked from the "Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade" on page 240,
but there are still 3 very disturbing pictures on that page posted by Metron2267.
One is of a skinless dead cat, second of cat's neck fur being cut off and third young kitten being dumped into a pot of boiling water.
Also on page 242 there are still 2 pictures of dead cats, it looks gross. All posted by that mentally ill creep Metron2267.
I'm surprised that Liberace is OK with having them posted on his forum.
Liberace must be mentally ill himself also. Maybe he has brain cancer and is not thinking clearly. Disgusting.

comaphobe

• KDWN
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2018, 11:31:48 AM »
I wasn't talking about the hoodrat in the video, but the breed of user who would post something like that it in a Forum as a statement for Ellgab.

I doubt MV cares, why would he. The forum has no rules so what is there to do. Plus he is indifferent to cats. He wouldn't have any empathy because he isn't really a fan of them to begin with and doesn't care about them one way or the other. Trashy JIF though.

#shillposterfanclub #hiphopsucksshit #flatvisorsmakepeoplelooklikelittleboys #prisonbyage30lol #40ozandbagofweed #asshangingout #whereischuckdwhenyouneedhimmost #systemleech #uselesseater #popeyeschicken #burgerkingfighter #dennysdestroyer #tazersponge #mtvculture #mehdik #declineofwesterncivilization #stupidmeme #flush
☾ ⊕ ∑ Δ P H Ω ß Ξ

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2018, 11:31:54 AM »
it's okay to punt naughty kittehs. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Colin1980

• Cuckshacker
  • KDWN
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2018, 11:45:07 AM »
it's okay to punt naughty kittehs. 🤷🏻‍♂️

rekcuf on Ellgab and Richard Groyper on Bellgab.
Too bad that few months ago you posted on BG that ugly anal sex proposition to Dave Schrader's wife WinWinSchrader.
That was very low life of you.
Sometimes I'm thinking that when you lost one leg of yours in the military that you also lost most of your brain.
Why you are so bitter and ugly towards totally nice people like Schraders. Why?
Being crippled makes you so unfriendly and mean spirited. Really?