Author Topic: Needy People. Always With Their Hands Out  (Read 851 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
Needy People. Always With Their Hands Out
« on: January 13, 2020, 12:03:04 PM »
There is this young woman we know that we are quite fond off - to a degree.. we really look out for her as we're kind of her substitute family. And her two kids who adore us. Yes, 2 k I d s.

Here's the thing. She the young lady is one of those that just can't get her shit together. Things get good for awhile and it starts to look like things are finally turning around for her and that she's making the right decisions. Also her phone calls and visits are not peppered with talk of all things that mean lack of money. Hints and what not.
These "good times" never last! Sure enough she'll text (not call) one of us usually my wife that she has no groceries for the kids. And of course that one is the soft spot because these two children are awesome. Wish they were ours. Well.. no  but they are fun when they are over or when we visit them. ;D
She the young lady 29 has quite smoking in the last six months so kudos for that but her and boyfriend vape. Does vaping cost less than a regular smoking habit? Don't know.  She has so many awesome qualities and such potential but somehow she just can't get it right!! My wife attracts hard luck cases ::)  (I was not one of those - she proposed to ME)

Somebody always needs a hundred dollars just to get by until Monday or whenever and we're aaalllllllwaaaaays the first call they make. The girl I've been talking about has asked for another 100. via text to my wife at work. Groceries for the kids!  So now I have to call her this afternoon and gently ask WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!? GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER AND IF I EVER HEAR YOU TALKING ABOUT HAVING ANOTHER BABY I'LL STRANGLE YOU AND YOUR KIDS WILL BE RAISED BY UNCLE KSM!! This is a semi regular thing with her and we sometimes avoid her phone calls but we'll not let those children go hungry or do without. *Grooaaannn*

…...should be a fun call with her on the defence and on the verge of tears. Fuck sakes!

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
Re: Needy People. Always With Their Hands Out
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 01:19:18 PM »
Sorry man. Poor kids, hopefully they'll learn better and not continue the pattern. Good luck.  :(
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 02:06:45 PM »
If I change "for the kids" to "for the cats" I could move this to the Falkie thread.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 02:34:02 PM »
If I change "for the kids" to "for the cats" I could move this to the Falkie thread.
She's allergic to cats. And Falkie's.

Sorry man. Poor kids, hopefully they'll learn better and not continue the pattern. Good luck.  :(
In all other areas she really is a great mother. Unfortunately she knows that she can go over her monthly budget by a few hundred because the suckers are only a call away. Or text even.
The kids will be fine. Their daddy also 29 earns 190K a year and he has them half the time anyway. Very responsible guy. Plus we've left our rental property to them in our wills. Ya know, in case we get dead n shit.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 03:50:35 PM »
There are always going to be people who just want to be made comfortable in their dysfunction

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2020, 08:07:18 PM »
There are always going to be people who just want to be made comfortable in their dysfunction
Yes, Victims. @PB
I can't say she fits into that group with the exception being that she may HA! be financially irresponsible. Other than that she's great.
I would estimate she's 1/3 millennial. I want to common sense that out of her with common sense and YELLING!