Author Topic: Things that annoy you  (Read 35990 times)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
Re: Things that annoy you
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2018, 11:38:57 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2018, 11:40:26 PM »

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2018, 11:41:50 PM »

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2018, 11:46:51 PM »

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2018, 11:53:18 PM »

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2018, 04:59:57 AM »
Even savory well made craft beers?  IIII think not :D

:(  yep.  Even craft beers.  I have yet to taste one that was any good.  My buddy is a craft beer fanatic and has me try them all the time.  Most I can barely swallow.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2018, 07:22:55 PM »
:(  yep.  Even craft beers.  I have yet to taste one that was any good.  My buddy is a craft beer fanatic and has me try them all the time.  Most I can barely swallow.
Ok. Let me ask you this; does your friend get frustrated with you almost like he's determined to find that one beer that cracks the code? Does he say things like "Good God, man. What's it gonna take?"  I say things like that :D

while I'm here, here's an annoyance. Egshells in my scrambled eggs this morning. yucky yucky gag yucky bad unwelcome crunchy could set a bad mood dammit

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2018, 06:14:44 AM »
Ok. Let me ask you this; does your friend get frustrated with you almost like he's determined to find that one beer that cracks the code? Does he say things like "Good God, man. What's it gonna take?"  I say things like that :D

LOL!  Yes, he does.  He also says "Dude, what's wrong with you?  This stuff is great."  I just shake my head no.  He also has that damn phone app that you describe and rate beers on.  Jeez.   ::)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2018, 07:05:26 PM »
LOL!  Yes, he does.  He also says "Dude, what's wrong with you?  This stuff is great."  I just shake my head no.  He also has that damn phone app that you describe and rate beers on.  Jeez.   ::)
hahaha  I like your friend. The beer rating app is a tad nerdy. But I have a Scotch rating app so I shall not throw stones from a glass house.. ;D

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2018, 07:17:43 PM »
People/cretons, who consider their dogs to be "outside dogs" the kids want them in the house, the poor puppers most certainly wants in the house, not to mention the interaction with the family and btw it gets fucking cold out there.

comaphobe

• KDWN
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2018, 08:04:42 AM »
I don't like what NASCAR has become in recent years with rule changes and modification of points earnings. Worst of all is the mandatory stop/starts in the middle of races. What kind of fun is that? It is ugly.
☾ ⊕ ∑ Δ P H Ω ß Ξ

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2018, 09:21:48 AM »
Bring back real stock cars. A Chevy has to be an actual Chevrolet, not a car of tomorrow. Remove the restrictor plates. Go back to Rockingham and North Wilksboro, etc.
Merry Christmas

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2018, 03:33:12 PM »
Bring back real stock cars. A Chevy has to be an actual Chevrolet, not a car of tomorrow. Remove the restrictor plates. Go back to Rockingham and North Wilksboro, etc.

;) ;D

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2018, 09:01:07 PM »
I don't like what NASCAR has become in recent years with rule changes and modification of points earnings. Worst of all is the mandatory stop/starts in the middle of races. What kind of fun is that? It is ugly.

Every major popular spectator sport in this country has been utterly ruined.  MLB, NBA, NFL, all the fun removed, all now completely unwatchable.  For a variety of reasons, some common to all the sports, some not. 

I'm actually glad.  Time freed up, and entertainment dollars available to be spent elsewhere.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2018, 01:52:08 PM »
Pollsters, especially robocalls but even actual people who call you.
1) who actually would answer a total stranger's random call with anything truthful, if indeed one is stupid enough to answer?
2 who else, if in the mood to actually pick-up, purposely lies or fucks with them?
3) are people really so ignorant that they don't understand the concept of push-polls, misleading poll questions, and statistical manipulation (in the rare case where a poll attempts to be remotely scientific?)
4) Do these calls really work for the politicians, Parties, or "cause" who funds them? Or just a legal way of political patronage for family members, large donors, 'connected' companies, former staffers, etc?