Author Topic: why does noory skip out on friday night open lines  (Read 670 times)

garywilson

• KMST
why does noory skip out on friday night open lines
« on: January 11, 2022, 03:00:08 AM »
i notice on friday night open lines noory skips out in last hour and play some boring clip
why does  he do this
why doesn't he do  this on other nights when there are  guests
 why just on friday night open lines

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: why does noory skip out on friday night open lines
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 04:25:24 AM »
Rumors are that he and Tommee head to the strip club.  Or another is that’s when the fresh turkey sammiches are delivered to the Sherman Oaks 7/11.
Merry Christmas

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2022, 05:17:54 AM »
strip clubs really ?
anymore rumors about coast to coast am

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2022, 05:42:56 AM »
Because he can.

Interesting Noory's boss lets him get away with it. Perhaps he has a caluse in his contract, or since he works some holidays he has a deal worked out or perhaps no cares.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2022, 06:52:39 AM »
Noory does that Gaia "TV" thing, so he flies to Denver.  He's bailed on shows at any day during the week.  Not just Fridays.  I just think he is lazy.  If a previous guest passes away he'll just throw a pre-recorded show up as a tribute and call it a night.

He still has the same cue card questions and the same scripted answers that don't even apply to anything the guest said.  Most of the callers are repeated over and over.  Do we really need to hear Cornelius 5 times per week?  No.  But that makes Noory comfortable.  He needs his comfort zone.

LAZY.  He found his gravy train and he's just chugging along.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2022, 07:10:39 AM »
Noory does that Gaia "TV" thing, so he flies to Denver.  He's bailed on shows at any day during the week.  Not just Fridays.  I just think he is lazy.  If a previous guest passes away he'll just throw a pre-recorded show up as a tribute and call it a night.

He still has the same cue card questions and the same scripted answers that don't even apply to anything the guest said.  Most of the callers are repeated over and over.  Do we really need to hear Cornelius 5 times per week?  No.  But that makes Noory comfortable.  He needs his comfort zone.

LAZY.  He found his gravy train and he's just chugging along.
This.  He’s just “Coasting” along. ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2022, 07:56:27 AM »
Snorge won’t be in at all this Friday.  Chuckles Willis, again.  :P

Relationship Skills / Open Lines
Friday, January 14, 2022
HOST:
Chuckles Willis
GUESTS:
John Gray, Open Lines
An internationally recognized expert in communication and relationships, Dr. John Gray PhD., joins Connie Willis (info) to discuss his groundbreaking work describing the innate differences between men and women and why being a man or woman in today’s society is more nuanced and complex than ever. Yet, despite the changes, men and women remain fundamentally different on a hormonal level, according to Gray, who'll explain what these differences mean and how to overcome them. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2022, 08:50:37 AM »
With his cue card questions, how do we know if George is ever there?  He could be Eddie Dean’s sound board.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2022, 09:28:19 AM »
I’m all for having Knapp, Syrett, and Punnett one night a week, and putting on Art Bell replays the rest of the week. Come on, Miss Julie, make us happy and save yourself some money.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2022, 10:42:48 AM »
i want george to host a full friday night open lines with no guests
 if he can't host coast to coast am
 give the show to jc

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias John Manning
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2022, 10:57:12 AM »
I've held lots of jobs over the years and if it's one thing I learned, it's that employees like to get a jump start on the weekend.  I can't count the times that there were bare skeleton crews heading into the weekend.  People would usually bail during the last two hours of the shift, if, of course, everything was caught up and all the orders taken care of.  @ShayP hit on it earlier, I think George likes to get an early start because he has a plane to catch, or just wants to loaf.  Who knows?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2022, 01:09:35 PM »
I've held lots of jobs over the years and if it's one thing I learned, it's that employees like to get a jump start on the weekend.  I can't count the times that there were bare skeleton crews heading into the weekend.  People would usually bail during the last two hours of the shift, if, of course, everything was caught up and all the orders taken care of.  @ShayP hit on it earlier, I think George likes to get an early start because he has a plane to catch, or just wants to loaf.  Who knows?

You weren't one of those who bailed early.  Right, @Rikki Gins ?   ;) ;D  I never had a job where I was off on weekends so I don't know what that's like.  :(

Oh, plus George goes back and forth from L.A. to St. Louis.  I give him props for that because he does like visiting his family.  He doesn't visit his Mom though which I find odd.  At least I haven't heard him mention it.

Oh well.  I got a little off track there.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2022, 01:25:16 PM »
Noory is skipping out early more often now, not just on Fridays.
He did last Thursday night, cutting off his 2nd guest and going to a replay for the last half hour.
And he did again last night (Monday) - playing a very old replay clip for the last half hour with Dr. Morgus!

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2022, 11:46:24 PM »
why is noory skipping out
he just renewed his contract for heft sum of 5 million dollars
if he doesn't like to host show any more
give the show to jc he would be great  imagine what he would say on the air