Author Topic: NFL Football  (Read 116449 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: NFL Football
« Reply #540 on: January 23, 2022, 01:17:38 AM »
Good luck @TigerLily   This is the game that the Rams acquired Stafford to win for them. Hope he plays well for you.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #541 on: January 23, 2022, 03:04:19 AM »
I’m surprised to learn there are still such things as playoffs.
Merry Christmas

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #542 on: January 23, 2022, 09:34:44 AM »
Maybe spending hours of your time doing interviews whining about how much of a victim you are because of your anti-vaccine stance wasn't the best use of Rodgers time on playoff week. 10 points at home and getting out clutched by Jimmy freakin  Garoppolo. As a Packer fan I am tired of this guys playoff choke job every year.

Actually he did 1 interview and it was uninformed conspiracy theory lemmings like yourself who blindly believe whatever big pharma/Democrat party media feed them that demanded Rogers answer for not drinking their coolaid. Rogers was as discreet as one can be about their private health care decisions.

Remember when you thought people who didn’t take the failed vaccine had a death sentence if they caught a virus with a 99.97% survival rate? Me too.

And now to further educate you, The 9ers won because of special teams. Nothing more. They will be embarrassed next week against Tampa Bay. Any questions?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #543 on: January 23, 2022, 09:53:25 AM »
Actually he did 1 interview and it was uninformed conspiracy theory lemmings like yourself who blindly believe whatever big pharma/Democrat party media feed them that demanded Rogers answer for not drinking their coolaid. Rogers was as discreet as one can be about their private health care decisions.

Remember when you thought people who didn’t take the failed vaccine had a death sentence if they caught a virus with a 99.97% survival rate? Me too.

And now to further educate you, The 9ers won because of special teams. Nothing more. They will be embarrassed next week against Tampa Bay. Any questions?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #544 on: January 23, 2022, 01:44:11 PM »
And now to further educate you, The 9ers won because of special teams. Nothing more.

I see that you know as much about football as you know about...well, just about everything else.

Rodgers targets Davante Adams a lot, which is hardly a surprise.  When the coverages make things difficult for Adams, it leaves others open, and then Rodgers can throw to them.  But that's not what happened yesterday.  Rodgers barely threw to anyone else.  He only had 55 yards passing in the second half.

So that's how Rodgers lost the game for the Packers, generally.  How he lost it for them, specifically, can be seen here: https://t.co/caI79hZIbV   With 3:40 left in the game and on 3rd and 11, the Niners blitzed.  They had one deep safety who went for Adams, leaving both Equanimeous St. Brown (who had the cornerback beat) and Allen Lazard (who was wide open at midfield) in positions to make explosive plays had Rodgers thrown the ball anywhere near them. and in St. Brown’s case, that’s most likely an easy six.  That was Rodgers last play of the game.  Even Rodgers recognized that mistake afterwards and said that he didn't have a good game.

The special teams fuckups certainly didn't help things, but only someone who is invested in Rodgers as a darling of the antivax cult would ignore his share of the responsibility.  You are so proudly, and smugly ignorant.  It's a shame that's all you have.  Oh no...anyway...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #545 on: January 23, 2022, 02:52:30 PM »
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #546 on: January 23, 2022, 03:09:45 PM »

?  Is it happening?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #547 on: January 23, 2022, 03:19:08 PM »

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #548 on: January 23, 2022, 03:21:44 PM »
Is someone taking care of @TigerLily ?
Merry Christmas

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #549 on: January 23, 2022, 03:22:55 PM »
Is someone taking care of @TigerLily ?

Matt is hanging tough!!!!!!!!!!!!  She is fine.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #550 on: January 23, 2022, 03:25:29 PM »
?  Is it happening?

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #551 on: January 23, 2022, 03:26:27 PM »
They will be embarrassed next week against Tampa Bay. Any questions?

Just one: why do you think that you know jack shit about anything?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #552 on: January 23, 2022, 03:30:23 PM »
I don't believe that Goff would have been able to pull that one out.  The price they paid for Stafford may have just been justified.  Good for Matt. He just needed to get away from the Lions.

First non-Lions game that I have watched from beginning to end in many years and it was sure was a fun one to watch.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #553 on: January 23, 2022, 03:32:28 PM »
... They will be embarrassed next week against Tampa Bay. Any questions?

Brady would have picked that lousy secondary apart.  But now...

On the plus side, the 49ers seem to have the Rams number, beating them six straight times.  Despite that secondary, the 49ers also have the best defense of the teams remaining in the playoffs. 

On the other hand, they've had 3 difficult 'must' games on the road the past 3 weeks, and have to play the Rams there.  I'd like to know how often one team beat the other three times in one season, I'm thinking that third game has been fairly elusive.

The expectations of the fans preseason was NFL Championship game, if not the Super Bowl.  Based on their season, those hopes slowly went away.  Here they are though.

40-Whiners to beat the Lambs next week.

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #554 on: January 23, 2022, 03:35:17 PM »
Brady would have picked that lousy secondary apart.  But now...

On the plus side, the 49ers seem to have the Rams number beating them six straight times now.  49ers also have the best defense of the teams remaining in the playoffs. 

On the other hand, they've had 3 difficult 'must' games on the road the past 3 weeks, and have to play the Rams there.  I'd like to know how often one team beat the other three times in one season, I'm thinking that third game has been fairly elusive.

The expectations of the fans preseason was NFL Championship game, if not the Super Bowl.  Based on their season, that slowly went away.  Here they are though.

40-Whiners to beat the Lambs.

Hold your nose. 9ers got a chance if it’s below 15 degrees.