Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12143650 times)

Journey

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #76935 on: January 17, 2019, 02:55:13 PM »
If she does I'll stay up till she goes off. She's never had a more rapt if minuscule audience than she has right now. This is your moment Heather. Read your signs.
You are so right. The iron is hot, the time is now!!

Journey

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama
« Reply #76936 on: January 17, 2019, 02:56:13 PM »
I gave a 1+ just to tide him over.   ;)
Thanks I’ve fixed it. I felt horrible when I did that.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
« Reply #76937 on: January 17, 2019, 02:57:44 PM »

Raise sum praise cuz smite ain't right.
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #76938 on: January 17, 2019, 02:59:18 PM »
If she does I'll stay up till she goes off. She's never had a more rapt if minuscule audience than she has right now. This is your moment Heather. Read your signs.
Thats why I am inquiring about the Wadegab group. This would be peak time to announce a comeback. After that buzz and sizzle dies down it may well be too late to stage anything resembling a comeback. It will set the pattern for the next incarnation of the show, content, quality, and longevity.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #76939 on: January 17, 2019, 03:00:04 PM »
How is the daughter of a Chinese laundryman and an Amerind biker babe Caucasian?
Merry Christmas

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #76940 on: January 17, 2019, 03:02:35 PM »
How is the daughter of a Chinese laundryman and an Amerind biker babe Caucasian?
Also... why the last name Wade?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #76941 on: January 17, 2019, 03:03:04 PM »
O please o please share screenshots @DynamoHum. I'm not on MyFace or I'd look myself. Let me bask in the glow of their thrashing, drain-circling, cluster fuck dumpster fire.

It’s mostly people having a go at me tbh, but they run in, attack then run away.... and Miller is at the bar feeling a bit sad. Anything good comes up someone will paste it :) You should make a false profile and get on there Groyper loves it over there ;)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #76942 on: January 17, 2019, 03:08:15 PM »
Also... why the last name Wade?

Mum and Dad weren’t married, guessing she kept mum’s name?
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #76943 on: January 17, 2019, 03:08:24 PM »
It’s mostly people having a go at me tbh, but they run in, attack then run away.... and Miller is at the bar feeling a bit sad. Anything good comes up someone will paste it :) You should make a false profile and get on there Groyper loves it over there ;)
I thought he only drinks on his days off....................

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #76944 on: January 17, 2019, 03:09:24 PM »
@FISH, please give a sense of what is happening in there, what is the general mood? True believers and naysayers slugging it out? A general consensus that its all over, go home? Rumours of a return relayed third hand? All of the above?
I really stink with the screen shots. So here is second best for now.  Since the HW fan Facebook shut down, Wade Gab has seen more active postings. These posting are trashing "Heidi". So many comments, it feels like a mad house. Ok, about 2 hours ago, this comments appears--

Steve K. writes
I have a psa post of myown..FOR FUCK SAKE, LEGACY CAT IS DONE. Heidi Grady, what is your issue. You need to get a fucking life. I am not a HW fan, but you seem to be overly consumed with harrassing people. Is this some fuckin Brit thing?
Gary M replies
it's not a Brit thing. I'm a Brit and can assure you that our default reaction to people we don't like is certainly NOT to act in a deranged and obsessive way. I'm not quite sure what drives Ms Grady to behave in such an unhinged and worrying manner but her nationality has nothing to do with it
Steve replies
Actually I study and observe alot. Everytime I look through posts and observe the behavior involved. As in for instance;
MILLER...FUCKIN IDIOT.
MIKEY GORDON...needy and a tad narcistic.
Heidi Grady ..100%.obsessed with trying to make someone as miserable as she is...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #76945 on: January 17, 2019, 03:11:56 PM »

As you should...
Are we having fun yet?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #76946 on: January 17, 2019, 03:14:37 PM »
I thought he only drinks on his days off....................

I think Weds and Thurs are his days off
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #76947 on: January 17, 2019, 03:16:14 PM »
I really stink with the screen shots. So here is second best for now.  Since the HW fan Facebook shut down, Wade Gab has seen more active postings. These posting are trashing "Heidi". So many comments, it feels like a mad house. Ok, about 2 hours ago, this comments appears--

Steve K. writes
I have a psa post of myown..FOR FUCK SAKE, LEGACY CAT IS DONE. Heidi Grady, what is your issue. You need to get a fucking life. I am not a HW fan, but you seem to be overly consumed with harrassing people. Is this some fuckin Brit thing?
Gary M replies
it's not a Brit thing. I'm a Brit and can assure you that our default reaction to people we don't like is certainly NOT to act in a deranged and obsessive way. I'm not quite sure what drives Ms Grady to behave in such an unhinged and worrying manner but her nationality has nothing to do with it
Steve replies
Actually I study and observe alot. Everytime I look through posts and observe the behavior involved. As in for instance;
MILLER...FUCKIN IDIOT.
MIKEY GORDON...needy and a tad narcistic.
Heidi Grady ..100%.obsessed with trying to make someone as miserable as she is...

I did point out that the group is about one person .... and offered to post about what I had for dinner...
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #76948 on: January 17, 2019, 03:19:21 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #76949 on: January 17, 2019, 03:20:23 PM »
I did point out that the group is about one person .... and offered to post about what I had for dinner...
It is like why are we all there... in wade gab? to talk about HEATHER! I don't understand that Steve guy.