Author Topic: Things that annoy you  (Read 35981 times)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
Re: Things that annoy you
« Reply #210 on: February 09, 2019, 03:06:23 PM »
Why is shit so expensive?  400 bills for a simple kitchen faucet?   

After 10 years ours was getting kind of grotie, had a leak and was difficult to turn.  Thought I would surprise Mrs. Walks with a new one when she got back. 
Not for $400 bills - Jeez.  Spent a good hunk of the afternoon taking it apart and cleaning it up.  Off now to get a new cartridge for it.   Fun. Fun.

That's "style" you're paying for there and that cracked pepper finish would be a real hard water display magnet, to say nothing of hand with flour or wahtever omn them. You made a wise call on the rebuild.

And for 1/2 the price they had a close  runner up:visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #211 on: February 09, 2019, 05:08:37 PM »
Junior high school goes to Washington

An ordinary 14-year-old might do better than Ocasio-Cortez. She seems more like "special education goes to Congress".

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #212 on: February 10, 2019, 08:19:05 AM »
Or a sock puppet for:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #213 on: February 13, 2019, 02:00:01 AM »
At least that one had thermals on, uggghhh...how did this become a thing anyway? :o :o :o
I can't remember.  Something to do with gangs and jail.  It is so ridiculous.  Always make me think the guy wants a man to approach him for sex.  Very weird.  And how they can't run after they commit a crime because their pants will fall down.  So very silly.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #214 on: February 13, 2019, 07:58:13 AM »
I can't remember.  Something to do with gangs and jail.  It is so ridiculous.  Always make me think the guy wants a man to approach him for sex.  Very weird.  And how they can't run after they commit a crime because their pants will fall down.  So very silly.
Ya know what, that's logical. No belts in jail, for obvious reasons. :-\

https://www.reference.com/world-view/did-sagging-pants-trend-start-210ae746ba170299

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #215 on: February 18, 2019, 03:10:39 AM »
Ya know what, that's logical. No belts in jail, for obvious reasons. :-\

https://www.reference.com/world-view/did-sagging-pants-trend-start-210ae746ba170299
I strongly believe in jumpsuits in jails.  Any inmate who is being transported by officers should be told to put on a jumpsuit.  To alleviate the inmate's own possible fears of abuse.  And they all should be wearing jumpsuits anyhow.  With as many serious venereal diseases as there are, including AIDS and hepatitis, I am shocked that all inmates nationwide aren't required to wear jumpsuits.  There could be sleeveless ones, ones that are cut off for summer, etc...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #216 on: February 18, 2019, 07:31:00 AM »
I strongly believe in jumpsuits in jails.  Any inmate who is being transported by officers should be told to put on a jumpsuit.  To alleviate the inmate's own possible fears of abuse.  And they all should be wearing jumpsuits anyhow.  With as many serious venereal diseases as there are, including AIDS and hepatitis, I am shocked that all inmates nationwide aren't required to wear jumpsuits.  There could be sleeveless ones, ones that are cut off for summer, etc...

I don't believe in prisons.  If someone has done something so horrible they have to be locked away from society, they should just be shot.  Lessor offenses can be handled with fines and work service.

See, no need for jumpsuits or anything else we've been spending on these ass-wipes.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #217 on: February 18, 2019, 10:16:30 AM »
I don't believe in prisons.  If someone has done something so horrible they have to be locked away from society, they should just be shot.  Lessor offenses can be handled with fines and work service.

See, no need for jumpsuits or anything else we've been spending on these ass-wipes.

Brutal capitalist efficiency. I dig it. 8)

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #218 on: February 18, 2019, 11:34:58 AM »
Brutal capitalist efficiency. I dig it. 8)

It's not to save the money, that's just a side benefit.

Look in the paper every day and see all the horrific crimes committed.  Imagine the lives devastated.  Why should we keep these filth alive after we catch them and ensure we have the right person?

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #219 on: February 18, 2019, 02:56:33 PM »
It's not to save the money, that's just a side benefit.

Good things accrue to those who save... ;)

Look in the paper every day and see all the horrific crimes committed.  Imagine the lives devastated.  Why should we keep these filth alive after we catch them and ensure we have the right person?
It's that last part that the left will harp on. But frankly career criminals deserve only a quick lethal injection and they can meet the Creator and explain why things just never worked out for them.

I don't know how many strikes you consider "career" but I am open to negotiation! ;D

Nucky Nolan

• Ellevated
« Reply #220 on: February 18, 2019, 04:21:50 PM »

Where do you draw the line? Do burglars get the bullet too?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #221 on: February 18, 2019, 10:08:04 PM »
Where do you draw the line? Do burglars get the bullet too?

Let's start with the violent criminals and see how that works out

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #222 on: February 19, 2019, 04:24:45 AM »
How about executing murderers by the same method they used to murder? Cut throats, strangulation, shooting so the murderer slowly bleeds out. Chain Osama bin Laden in a building and detonate it.
Merry Christmas

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #223 on: February 19, 2019, 07:37:21 AM »
How about executing murderers by the same method they used to murder? Cut throats, strangulation, shooting so the murderer slowly bleeds out. Chain Osama bin Laden in a building and detonate it.

cant, unconstitutional under cruel and unusual punishment. but then again, our elected officials dont usually follow that document so theres that.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #224 on: February 19, 2019, 09:31:54 AM »
Let's start with the violent criminals and see how that works out

I can allow it. :-X