Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 808018 times)

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2018, 11:22:07 AM »
So I keep wondering where the bottom of the barrel regarding weirdos is on online dating

Hi! 😃

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2018, 11:22:41 AM »
So I keep wondering where the bottom of the barrel regarding weirdos is on online dating sites. The latest one told me cologne would kill me, said she only uses essential oils and natural deodorant, and that she likes to be sensual and rub people down with basil leaves. I am willing to bet she reeks. Needless to say it was a hard pass. But I keep thinking in the grand scheme of things holy shit am I normal.
I wonder if she is part of the same club that goes into a conniption and stage level drama when someone lights up a cigarette. In the good old days when you could still smoke in a grocery store, the weak ones were toughened up by a little second hand smoke and everyone got along.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2018, 11:25:54 AM »
So I keep wondering where the bottom of the barrel regarding weirdos is on online dating sites. The latest one told me cologne would kill me, said she only uses essential oils and natural deodorant, and that she likes to be sensual and rub people down with basil leaves. I am willing to bet she reeks. Needless to say it was a hard pass. But I keep thinking in the grand scheme of things holy shit am I normal.

Story number 2 today is a couple where the picture is a woman in a nude colored bra. Not. Sexy. Ever. No on gets turned on by a nude color bra. My account also says no couples. No one reads either.

You are. Well, except the fish with the laser weapon on its head.
Are we having fun yet?

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2018, 11:42:00 AM »
I wonder if she is part of the same club that goes into a conniption and stage level drama when someone lights up a cigarette. In the good old days when you could still smoke in a grocery store, the weak ones were toughened up by a little second hand smoke and everyone got along.
Oh I am sure. She had a lecture for several things. It was mind blowing to say the least. All I sent back was a simple, this isn't going to work, good luck out there. Oh did I forget to mention she wasn't opposed to polyamory and thought Trump was the devil?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2018, 11:44:52 AM »
Oh I am sure. She had a lecture for several things. It was mind blowing to say the least. All I sent back was a simple, this isn't going to work, good luck out there. Oh did I forget to mention she wasn't opposed to polyamory and thought Trump was the devil?

If we all embraced polyamory they couldn’t criticize Trump for his divorces.
Are we having fun yet?

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2018, 11:48:55 AM »

If we all embraced polyamory they couldn’t criticize Trump for his divorces.
I honestly don't give a rat's ass about politics and sadly for me most lesbians/queer and whatever else they are calling themselves now do. So it's totally ok. It gives me great stories to share here and else where. And you leave my fish alone, sir. It's now a memorial tattoo, thank you very much.  :P

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2018, 11:53:43 AM »

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2018, 11:54:35 AM »

My cats name is Karma. She has been with me for 20+ years. I have all the Karma I need.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

beautiful   :) plus 1 karma anyway   8)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2018, 11:54:36 AM »
I honestly don't give a rat's ass about politics and sadly for me most lesbians/queer and whatever else they are calling themselves now do. So it's totally ok. It gives me great stories to share here and else where. And you leave my fish alone, sir. It's now a memorial tattoo, thank you very much.  :P

It is quite the collector’s item.  You should put in your will that you want that piece of flesh turned into a lamp shade and donated to The Computer Museum as a testament of how quickly the internet devolved from people like me that had an IQ of over 180 on usenet to the dregs that were brought about by the less than genius benefactors at Vandeven Enterprises.
Are we having fun yet?

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2018, 11:57:29 AM »

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2018, 11:57:58 AM »

It is quite the collector’s item.  You should put in your will that you want that piece of flesh turned into a lamp shade and donated to The Computer Museum as a testament of how quickly the internet devolved from people like me that had an IQ of over 180 on usenet to the dregs that were brought about by the less than genius benefactors at Vandeven Enterprises.
I'll think about it. As it is I want to be cremated. Besides I won't care I'll be dead.  ;D

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2018, 12:04:31 PM »
I'll think about it. As it is I want to be cremated. Besides I won't care I'll be dead.  ;D

I might as well trademark it. All the ink, it could make me money some day

SaveTheInk™️ Lampshades and Memorabilia.

Bart, can I list the services on Bart’s Sharts?
Are we having fun yet?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2018, 12:15:30 PM »
... people like me that had an IQ of over 180 on usenet...

What's your IQ elsewhere?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2018, 12:40:22 PM »
What's your IQ elsewhere?

Whatever IQ you want me to be big boy. 
Are we having fun yet?

2Lord2Grantham

• KDWN
  • WSGW
« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2018, 12:53:33 PM »
The latest one told me cologne would kill me

Not necessarily wrong. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/toxic-perfumes-and-colognes/

There's also a book that detailed that almost no artificial scents or fragrances have been tested to see if they are carcinogens. Can't recall the name of it off hand.