Author Topic: Petition: let anthony out of the playpen  (Read 13041 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Petition Response
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2019, 12:21:47 AM »
Youtube, on his now deleted (to the public) videos, also said to people on Messenger, and also on live chats on the youtube videos.

Of course according to Anthony, the revised version of his timeline states that he took 2 days to get to the west coast didn’t stop apart from for gas and certainly didn’t spend his evenings in his tighty whiteys shouting about what sexual assaults he was going to do to different people and how and dancing.
Hmph.

If it's any comfort, many of us do NOT want him back here. Period. It's not good for him, and not good for any of us. He is a troubled person and should be left alone.
Well, I ordinarily wouldn't associate with someone who was conspiring.  However, this is just a forum.  Maybe some troubled people should be left alone.  But isolation won't help other types, who improve with the influence of good role models, humor and friends.  Unless someone is doxxed, he can't do any harm here.  And, doxxing is against the law, so...  This reminds me, if you click on an image someone posts and if they have a website of their own with that image on it, they can learn your IP I guess.  So, think twice before clicking on images if you'd like to keep you IP private.  Most IPs are not a physical address giveaway, but they are a form of privacy because someone could stalk you in other forums and find out your avatars.

Sugaree

• KDWN
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2019, 01:55:23 PM »
What got me was those who I will not name personally because I am not trying to fight them…. Encouraged him to drive to Texas. I never wanted any of this.  I literally woke up in the middle of the night to a bunch of rape talk about me. RAPE TALK… what is wrong with you people to want this again. I try to convince myself that maybe some of you are not aware of such things.

My 2 cents is that it is hard to take you seriously when you are constantly interacting with those people. Lots of us think you were trolling Anthony and you liked the attention.

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Petition: let anthony out of the playpen
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2019, 06:41:06 PM »
Who the hell is Anthony?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2019, 08:46:20 PM »
Who the hell is Anthony?
a friend of Ren's.

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2019, 08:53:24 PM »
My 2 cents is that it is hard to take you seriously when you are constantly interacting with those people. Lots of us think you were trolling Anthony and you liked the attention.

bingo.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2019, 10:35:19 PM »
No!!!
I'M ALPHA AF

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2019, 11:09:27 PM »
REN did not encourage Anthony, I have proof of that. Richard Groyper did and he's responsible for him coming after me too. he's lucky I didn't press charges!
I'M ALPHA AF

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2019, 01:29:46 AM »
a friend of Ren's.
Who the hell is Ren?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2019, 01:39:17 AM »
I have been ignoring this Anthony talk for too long. I was hoping that if I did not bring it up then I would not have to hear about it again. It seems that too many of you want to hear more from him even though he was banned from Ellgab. He is not for your personally amusement. I am not either.
I understand that many of you believe that Jedi asked for it, but the truth is when you are on his radar there is no getting out of it. Pizzapunch seems to think that if you do not bad mouth him you are safe. THAT IS NOT TRUE. I never said anything negative to him. I always stayed positive. What got me was those who I will not name personally because I am not trying to fight them…. Encouraged him to drive to Texas. I never wanted any of this.  I literally woke up in the middle of the night to a bunch of rape talk about me. RAPE TALK… what is wrong with you people to want this again. I try to convince myself that maybe some of you are not aware of such things.

I feel like some of you even wanted me to be open about all those vile things that were said about me.
Like yeah.. Let me talk about it on a board where everyone can see. NO. THAT IS NOT SOMETHIG I WANT TO DO.
Here it is ladies and gentlemen. I have made no contact with him since that day. I never spoke on the phone or video chatted with him ever. I never trolled him while playing the victim. If I was playing victim.. I sure as hell was playing a terrible one. I am just a person on this board like any of you guys.
Ren, I am sorry to hear that you woke up hearing what must have sounded like ominous threats of violence not to mention possible injury, disease, pregnancy and/or infidelity.  I hope you find better friends, that's for sure! 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2019, 01:50:14 AM »
Is Anthony AC400KICK from BG?  If so, it's good he is in the pen.  Bec AC400KICK talked about committing terrorism.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2019, 04:19:48 AM »
Is Anthony AC400KICK from BG?  If so, it's good he is in the pen.  Bec AC400KICK talked about committing terrorism.

One an the same.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2019, 08:04:48 AM »
REN did not encourage Anthony, I have proof of that. Richard Groyper did and he's responsible for him coming after me too. he's lucky I didn't press charges!
Groyper was in the army so you are not in a good place.
not well-liked, but right

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2019, 08:06:28 AM »
bingo.

Who is a better troll, Lit City, Calan, or bunny ears?

And why.
not well-liked, but right

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2019, 10:50:19 AM »

No. You’re actually lucky groyper kept him entertained so that he didn’t come after you.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2019, 09:08:01 PM »
One an the same.
How did Bart catch him so quickly?