Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820784 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #300 on: August 02, 2018, 02:05:19 PM »
Has he played it for LMH, yet?  :D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're talking Jorch here, not Albert Einstein.  I doubt he realizes what the song is about, or for that matter, even cares.
Noory's staff picks the bumper music I believe.  Noory just gives a yeah or nay on it.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #301 on: August 02, 2018, 02:09:49 PM »
Noory's staff picks the bumper music I believe.  Noory just gives a yeah or nay on it.

When I used to listen to the show on a regular basis, I thought that his engineer picked 50% and he picked out 50%.  The is why you have so many moldy oldies.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #302 on: August 02, 2018, 02:12:28 PM »
One of his many divorces?

It was his loving alleged stalker.

Inglorious Bitch

• Official EllGab Greeter
  • KNYE
« Reply #303 on: August 02, 2018, 02:14:24 PM »
It was his loving alleged stalker.

I don't think Tommy likes to be referred to as a stalker.  :P  (joke) He prefers to be called Noory's Manservant.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #304 on: August 02, 2018, 02:25:47 PM »
I don't think Tommy likes to be referred to as a stalker.  :P  (joke) He prefers to be called Noory's Manservant.

He does stay verrry close to Norry, and they do many activities together.  If Norry did not have the moustache,  you might mistake them for siamese twins.

Inglorious Bitch

• Official EllGab Greeter
  • KNYE
« Reply #305 on: August 02, 2018, 02:27:21 PM »
He does stay verrry close to Norry, and they do many activities together.  If Norry did not have the moustache,  you might mistake them for siamese twins.

Hee!

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #306 on: August 02, 2018, 02:58:44 PM »
I'll go along with anything indicating Jorch isn't doing much of anything, as well as being oblivious.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #307 on: August 02, 2018, 09:04:31 PM »
I think Noory may have a dark side to him. He's spoken about wanting to take a date home and having a dissecting kit laid out on his bed. He thinks it would be great to have his date freak out because she thinks he's a murderer. Nice guy, huh?

Hahah.  I remember that story - he had a sliver, got his old dissection kit from school out to use the needle(?); sat on his bed to take the sliver out; still had it out when his date showed up; date wanted to use the bathroom but the main one wasn't working; had her use the one off the master bedroom; she saw the dissection kit on the bed, screamed and took off.

Popple

• KMST
« Reply #308 on: August 02, 2018, 09:29:12 PM »
Do you think Gnoory saved his burnt throat skin peelings in dissection jars or just swallowed them?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #309 on: August 03, 2018, 01:06:35 AM »
I'll go along with anything indicating Jorch isn't doing much of anything, as well as being oblivious.
Do you think they selected "Send in the Clowns" to mock him?  I think the song is kind of like being shat upon.  I just can't imagine someone who wants to be taken seriously authorizing that song.  I wonder if this song affected his votes against Levine.  Why would I want to pay to be an Insider if the people who run the place sound like they consider themselves fools?  It's insulting.  Depending on one's mindset, it might be alright to have the sentiment or pass it on to one's therapist.  But don't inflict such disrespect on yourself, your program or your audience.  It's going to be days before I may listen again.  I have paid to be an Insider, not to be insulted or listen to someone else insult themselves or their program.  Coast doesn't pro-rate refunds, either.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #310 on: August 03, 2018, 01:23:18 AM »
Then again, what do you expect from people who play Midnight Special or Kiss Me Goodbye, both songs relating to coveting someone else's spouse.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #311 on: August 03, 2018, 04:08:21 AM »
Does he still play Red Rubber Ball?

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #312 on: August 03, 2018, 08:09:45 AM »
Does he still play Red Rubber Ball?

Only when he wants to hurt someone.

Adam Baum

• KNYE
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
« Reply #313 on: August 03, 2018, 10:45:46 AM »
Note that he also played "Mr. Lonely". He doesn't need a dissecting kit to scare off the ladies, just a look will do.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #314 on: August 03, 2018, 03:53:20 PM »
George is on with Jim Harold, who I like, but I really should get some sleep if I can get it...darn it to heck!