Author Topic: The 100 Years Ago Thread  (Read 1427448 times)

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
Re: The 100 Years Ago Thread
« Reply #2625 on: September 20, 2019, 06:50:52 AM »
                             From the Library of Congress, 1919.

What Will Mrs. Thompson Say?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Double Points Friday!

Stop messing with boys, you are too young.  Welfare and social security won't happen for years, and at your rate you are going to need them.
Play with the locals,  go build some sand castles.   Follow your parents, 20 is an acceptable age for marriage, maybe more.   Stop reading my articles, it for adults!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #2626 on: September 20, 2019, 07:02:10 AM »

Double Points Friday!

Hm. You are keeping company with young man (YM) #1, but then you say your parents do not care to have you keep company - is that because you don't yet know better than to not keep company with someone you do not like very well?
Are you wanting to correspond with ym #2? Do you have stock in paper or pens?
You didn't say why you stopped writing to ym #3. Write to him and let him know you will not be corresponding with him any longer.
Listen to your parents. You are too young for all of this.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #2627 on: September 20, 2019, 08:09:25 AM »

Double Points Friday!

Is there a school they go to for grifting?

Dear Broken,

You are young and really don't know what you want. Listen to your parents, do not marry until you're at least twenty years old. You should date but don't lead boys on. Be honest.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #2628 on: September 20, 2019, 08:12:53 AM »
Hoping for points. I've been sucking wind.

C'mon, baby needs a new pair of shoes!

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #2629 on: September 20, 2019, 08:21:46 AM »
My dear @FISH.  When crossing a time barrier (as opposed to the) a transmuter (one who transmutes) must be extremely careful when forming the physical self at the targeted time spot.  Yes, I could easily appear in Liz's bathroom as she is taking a bath, but if she were to see me appear, my transmute license would be irrevocably pulled.  We have to be extremely careful when making an appearance.  Nobody must see us arrive.  (And yet, I remember once, during one of my first transmutes, I actually appeared in a crowd, and nobody noticed because we were all packed pretty close together.  The time spot was November 22, 1963, on a sidewalk in Dallas, Texas.  I was able to bring a cardboard sign with me that I had been permitted to write but a single word on.  I held it up as President John F. Kennedy rode by in a presidential limousine.  I do believe he saw the sign.  He had a somewhat puzzled look on his face.)     
@Rikki Gins you are correct. A transmuter must be careful when forming the physical self. Our Dear @anniem asked if you were allowed to use facilities. She is giving you the benefit of a doubt.  I am wondering when you crossed a time barrier do you choose a designated location for landing. I.E. Mrs. T.’s bathroom.
I noticed that you used the pronoun “we.” Who is crossing a time barrier with you? Does Bart travel with you as your radio producer for “Rikki Gins Old Time Radio - Sunday at 9pm Eastern?”
PS/ I wonder if JFK wore his sunglasses if he would have DUCKED!

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2630 on: September 20, 2019, 08:23:10 AM »
He was squinting trying to read the sign.
8)

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2631 on: September 20, 2019, 08:35:06 AM »
Dear Broken Hearted
You are at the age where your hormones and body chemicals are coursing through your naughty bits and causing them to tingle and deprive your brain of reason. You are not ready to marry. You are not ready for a regular boy. Listen to your parents. Treat the boys respectfully. Answer the boy who writes you, even if it is a kind letter to tell him your are no longer interested in him. As for the boy you don’t like, what are you getting from him? He may be worth it.
Merry Christmas

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2632 on: September 20, 2019, 08:35:40 AM »
Hoping for points. I've been sucking wind.

C'mon, baby needs a new pair of shoes!
@Bobs Your Uncle to quote Bart Ell’s comment to R.A.F.C. “She sounds like a lunatic.” This also applies to BROKEN HEARTED. I need to think over my response to BROKEN. She is so far out, is she in?
Good Luck with the POINTS.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #2633 on: September 20, 2019, 09:33:38 AM »
@Bobs Your Uncle to quote Bart Ell’s comment to R.A.F.C. “She sounds like a lunatic.” This also applies to BROKEN HEARTED. I need to think over my response to BROKEN. She is so far out, is she in?
Good Luck with the POINTS.

Thanks @FISH !

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #2634 on: September 20, 2019, 10:32:45 AM »

Double Points Friday!

Listen to your parents and stop being a jezebel, you will get a reputation. Tell the one you don’t like to beat off. Then tell the one you like to meet you next to the apple tree. You’ll be barefoot and pregnant in no time.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2635 on: September 20, 2019, 10:49:43 AM »
You are a full on hussy.
Ask you parents about the birds and the bees and how both birds and bees please themselves.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #2636 on: September 20, 2019, 01:41:37 PM »
@Rikki Gins you are correct. A transmuter must be careful when forming the physical self. Our Dear @anniem asked if you were allowed to use facilities. She is giving you the benefit of a doubt.  I am wondering when you crossed a time barrier do you choose a designated location for landing. I.E. Mrs. T.’s bathroom.
I noticed that you used the pronoun “we.” Who is crossing a time barrier with you? Does Bart travel with you as your radio producer for “Rikki Gins Old Time Radio - Sunday at 9pm Eastern?”
PS/ I wonder if JFK wore his sunglasses if he would have DUCKED!

Yes, @FISH, I did say 'we' because there are others who do have the ability to cross a time barrier.  It gets kind of complicated, so, to simplify, let me state that only monitors can transmute, or materialize onto a past spot in time.  A monitor is born onto this planet, one per year, don't ask me why just one, that's just the way it is.  The monitor is given a number that corresponds with the year in which he was born.  Allow me to introduce myself, I am Monitor 49.  As the name implies, we monitor the earth.  We are like conduits.  Everything we see and experience is transmitted to a higher source, namely highly evolved planets and, or, spiritual realms.  Being a monitor is fun.  In addition to crossing time barriers, we are also able to visit spiritual realms, though I rarely do this, for no other reason than that I don't have the 'time' haha.  Before you ask, I don't know of any other monitors out there at this time, though I'm sure that they exist.  I was only acquainted with one, over 50 years ago, but that person has since passed.  But, getting back to Mrs. T. When I visit her office, there is a handy closet sized bathroom with nothing in it but a single toilet and roll of tp. (The janitors use it.)  It is a handy place to materialize.  From there, I simply walk down the hall to Elizabeth's office.     

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2637 on: September 20, 2019, 01:55:18 PM »
Yes, @FISH, I did say 'we' because there are others who do have the ability to cross a time barrier.  It gets kind of complicated, so, to simplify, let me state that only monitors can transmute, or materialize onto a past spot in time.  A monitor is born onto this planet, one per year, don't ask me why just one, that's just the way it is.  The monitor is given a number that corresponds with the year in which he was born.  Allow me to introduce myself, I am Monitor 49.  As the name implies, we monitor the earth.  We are like conduits.  Everything we see and experience is transmitted to a higher source, namely highly evolved planets and, or, spiritual realms.  Being a monitor is fun.  In addition to crossing time barriers, we are also able to visit spiritual realms, though I rarely do this, for no other reason than that I don't have the 'time' haha.  Before you ask, I don't know of any other monitors out there at this time, though I'm sure that they exist.  I was only acquainted with one, over 50 years ago, but that person has since passed.  But, getting back to Mrs. T. When I visit her office, there is a handy closet sized bathroom with nothing in it but a single toilet and roll of tp. (The janitors use it.)  It is a handy place to materialize.  From there, I simply walk down the hall to Elizabeth's office.   
Greetings Monitor 49. Thanks for clearing things up for me. I was taught by nuns for the first 12 years of my schooling. The nuns taught us not to trust men. Always think the worst, first. Only one monitor is born once a year. You are a very special being. Thank goodness for the TP in your landing area. It is almost 5 o’clock in my time zone. Time for me to respond to BROKEN HEARTED. Of course I have more questions for Monitor 49.  :-X

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2638 on: September 20, 2019, 02:02:09 PM »
When I see “monitor” I think of Dale Gribble monitoring the world in his basement while his wife “monitors” John Redcorn upstairs.
Merry Christmas

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2639 on: September 20, 2019, 02:24:02 PM »

Double Points Friday!

BROKEN HEARTED- Take notice to your parent’s words. Slow down with keeping company with so many boys. You should not be planning on marrying someone at the age of fifteen. You should not be burden with worry about loving the boys, let alone marriage. Care about school and other activates.  You are still growing up. You are young. Focus on other interest in your life. Do you have broken finger nails?
Boy #1--IF you don’t like someone that is OK.
Boy #2--IF you love a boy, don’t tell him about your love. Wait for him to talk about love. Father & Mother Alert.
Boy # 3--Do NOT be rude. Write back to him. Let him know that you are OK and you are focusing on other activities.  ::) You will be writing not as much.
Remember not to be cheeky and listen to your parents. Go with your feelings, but slow down.