Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12144591 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #117645 on: September 11, 2019, 06:09:17 AM »

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #117646 on: September 11, 2019, 06:26:14 AM »
@LBFM +1 and so many more. Thank you. Great video. I appreciate that Jordan the Lion did not mention HW's name.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I agree. This guy did the video in an informative style. It as not creepy or show any other intent. When he opened the box he appeared not to know it was a private memorial. He thought it was where gifts were left, thus leaving something himself.  Don’t think miller should be mad at the guy. Also he did not approach the houses but merely videoed from the road. This guy didn’t invade anyone’s privacy. I don’t see why he would need permission to visit the grave. It’s a public place and it’s not the anniversary of Arts death. I thought he manner in which this was done was fine in my opinion. 

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #117647 on: September 11, 2019, 06:31:42 AM »
To be fair, this guy is not posting his intentions to a group of people looking for attention.  Plus, your journey was on the anniversary of his death and people wanted you to make sure that you were not interfering with any plans that the family might have had.  Carl does not owe the road so you can drive by to your heart's content, I think there is a video of you revving up your car driving by, maybe that's what pissed Carl off.
THIS^^^[/shadow]

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #117648 on: September 11, 2019, 06:43:10 AM »
So just the corn flakes to help cure masturbation then?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Horrifying !!!

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #117649 on: September 11, 2019, 06:43:53 AM »
Morning all

Here's  the difference. i am a real fan. This guy is an actor. Moron didn't even know what ramona looked like.

Also,  he didnt hang around wadegab or fringe members who constantly stalked him and threatened him if he went.  He didnt have 3  elders, carl and people bitching about it on facebook. He also didnt listen to trolls and threats cause he just went there and did whatever.  But its also so fake. He will get it. Leaving a lighter in my box? This guy is toast.  You like him cause hes a fake hollywood millenial..with a fake ass smile.
I'M ALPHA AF

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #117650 on: September 11, 2019, 06:46:28 AM »
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #117651 on: September 11, 2019, 06:49:11 AM »
Morning all

Here's  the difference. i am a real fan. This guy is an actor. Moron didn't even know what ramona looked like.

Also,  he didnt hang around wadegab or fringe members who constantly stalked him and threatened him if he went.  He didnt have 3  elders, carl and people bitching about it on facebook. He also didnt listen to trolls and threats cause he just went there and did whatever.  But its also so fake. He will get it. Leaving a lighter in my box? This guy is toast.  You like him cause hes a fake hollywood millenial..with a fake ass smile.
So other fans have to have your permission to visit Art's grave?  He clearly stated he thought the bug infested box was for fans to leave tribute in.  He meant well.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #117652 on: September 11, 2019, 06:53:05 AM »
Morning all

You don’t have the sole right to go to his grave and record it and put it on on YouTube. A few other people have done it.

I happen to think your road trip out there was great and I really enjoyed watching your progress.

Just because someone else doesn’t treat it with the gravitas that you did .... doesn’t mean it is something to get upset abut. It’s not as if he pissed on the gravestone or threw fireworks into the Wade compound (that might have been funny, however). Guy probably has no fucking idea who Heather Wade is.

If I went to Pahrump would I drive past the Bell household? Seeing as I have already been to one of the places he broadcast from (and would have already swung by KNYE) then yeah I would. Am a bit of a completist like that.

Why are you upset really?

Should he have disturbed something that was left there for Art? No I don’t think so. I don’t think that was respectful.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #117653 on: September 11, 2019, 06:59:05 AM »
You're forgetting all the threats i had and hundreds of messages telling me I should stay away from arts house. Saying i was going to get shot and even after posting the videos being called a stalker.  He did the same thing yet you all have no problem with it. My mistake was listening to all the overprotective assholes on facebook
I'M ALPHA AF

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #117654 on: September 11, 2019, 07:11:08 AM »
You're forgetting all the threats i had and hundreds of messages telling me I should stay away from arts house. Saying i was going to get shot and even after posting the videos being called a stalker.  He did the same thing yet you all have no problem with it. My mistake was listening to all the overprotective assholes on facebook
I enjoyed your pahrump videos and am on record as saying so.  The only person I heard mention shooting you was Heather when Groyper called her. 

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #117655 on: September 11, 2019, 07:11:36 AM »

Right, so your issue is not with the guy who did the vid, but the fact that he didn’t get the hassle you got?
Whilst I understood your reasoning with going, and think ultimately you acted mostly properly, do you not think that your previous actions might have caused people to be concerned?

The guy who posted the vid, had he posted pics of him and Heather in bed, or kissing, or had he made comments about Heather of a sexual nature? Whilst I don’t always agree with the shit you post at times, I do know you well enough to know that you wouldn’t do anything fucking stupid, BUT you have a lot of people who do not view you as favourably as I have in the past (I say past because you are acting like a prize prick in a lot of ways lately).

You have to view things in context, not in isolation.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #117656 on: September 11, 2019, 07:13:59 AM »
These are the kinds of guests you get stuck with when you are completely unprofessional in dealing with guests you have booked then just don't bother showing up an do not bother even sending them messages.
EXACTLY THIS^^^

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #117657 on: September 11, 2019, 07:15:47 AM »
So other fans have to have your permission to visit Art's grave?  He clearly stated he thought the bug infested box was for fans to leave tribute in.  He meant well.

A true fan would never leave a lighter knowing Art got COPD from lighting up all them smokes.
How morbid and tacky!

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #117658 on: September 11, 2019, 07:16:04 AM »
C2C will suck tonight.  A 2-hour infomercial for one of those health formula peddlers.  Doc Wallach
He’s the worst. A modern day snake oil salesman.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #117659 on: September 11, 2019, 07:19:14 AM »
Read snowflake

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
I'M ALPHA AF