Author Topic: The Legendary Art Bell  (Read 274777 times)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: The Legendary Art Bell
« Reply #240 on: August 10, 2018, 01:27:05 PM »
In Nevada, an autopsy is required unless you are directly under the care of a physician at the time of death - such as being a patient in a hospital. Being sick and under a doctor’s care is not sufficient.
Praise you! Thanks for answering my question.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #241 on: August 10, 2018, 01:32:26 PM »
Ramona Bell has a lovey grave marker with sweet words from Art Bell. However, on "Find a Grave", no marker for Art Bell at this time.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/188792266/art-bell

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #242 on: August 10, 2018, 01:41:29 PM »
Ramona Bell has a lovey grave marker with sweet words from Art Bell. However, on "Find a Grave", no marker for Art Bell at this time.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/188792266/art-bell

It can take 3 or more months to get an upright grave stone engraved. Since the stones are very heavy, the ground needs to have settled before putting one in. To be honest, I wouldn't except there to be one just yet.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #243 on: August 10, 2018, 02:32:16 PM »
Who’s
Merry Christmas

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #244 on: August 10, 2018, 02:38:05 PM »

I To be honest, I wouldn't except there to be one just yet.
fair enough. i suffer with too much curiosity.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #245 on: August 12, 2018, 01:14:33 AM »

HUGE NEWS! Connie Willis, weekend host on Coast2Coast, has a filmmaker guest on tonight who has been documenting the life of 'Robert', a 38 year old man from the Netherlands with a powerful connection to the spirit world, an intuitive/medium, a contactee, crop circle expert- amazing shit happens to this man every day, the filmmaker assures that Robert is for real as he's been an eyewitness to things. WOW! So the big news is Robert visited a radio host in the UK, like the Dave Snoory of England, and Robert carries a camera with him, that's what makes Robert different than your average intuitive/medium, he documents his experiences with a camera. So while meeting the radio host Robert had his camera and caught something truly incredible in the camera - 6 images of a famous deceased person, I thought he was going to say a king or queen of England, or Arthur Conan Doyle, John Lennon or Benny Hill, being England and all, but no - the face staring back at him in that camera was Art freaking Bell!!! Blew Connie's steel trap of a mind - gobsmacked she was, she could only stammer out 'Gee I hope I don't end up in Robert's camera any time soon!' and then giggled girlishly as Connie is want to do.

Of course Connie who is Dave with a vagina, an imbecile, never even asked where we could see these images of Art's ghost.

« Reply #246 on: August 14, 2018, 07:47:51 AM »
Of course Connie who is Dave with a vagina, an imbecile, never even asked where we could see these images of Art's ghost.

That was quite disappointing. It seems like ghost Art gets around more than live Art

2Lord2Grantham

• KDWN
  • WSGW
« Reply #247 on: August 14, 2018, 12:11:28 PM »
Who's?

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #248 on: August 16, 2018, 04:23:38 AM »
In a rare Interview, John Lear talks about 9-11 & the fallout it caused between him and Art Bell. John discussed his career & his friendship with Bob Lazar. His experience at various underground bases in the United states. An alleged alien in Los Alamos. Lear says No Boeing 767 airliners hit the Twin Towers as fraudulently alleged by the government, media, NIST and its contractors. Such crashes did not occur because they are physically impossible as depicted.

Live every Saturday night 8pm pst - 11 pm est

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #249 on: August 16, 2018, 05:17:09 AM »
In a rare Interview, John Lear talks about 9-11 & the fallout it caused between him and Art Bell. John discussed his career & his friendship with Bob Lazar. His experience at various underground bases in the United states. An alleged alien in Los Alamos. Lear says No Boeing 767 airliners hit the Twin Towers as fraudulently alleged by the government, media, NIST and its contractors. Such crashes did not occur because they are physically impossible as depicted.

How much kratom is he up to in one day?
Are we having fun yet?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #250 on: August 16, 2018, 09:09:27 AM »
John lear?  I'm with ART (not literally, I'm still alive) fuck that guy.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #251 on: August 18, 2018, 08:18:12 AM »
John lear?  I'm with ART (not literally, I'm still alive) fuck that guy.

I 2nd that.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Jackstar

• Cuckshacker
  • KNYE
  • Think about the future.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated