Author Topic: HORRIFIC CRASH SCENE: One Death, Injuries Reported Following Pileup, Fire in Lak  (Read 915 times)

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
HORRIFIC CRASH SCENE: One Death, Injuries Reported Following Pileup, Fire in Lakewood, CO  :o :'(

&feature=share

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
Just before the collision.  Starts at 2:56:05.

JUAN

• Ellevated
I guess I’m a Luddite, but how many things does he have to fuck with before he drives?
Merry Christmas

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
So Starr, you found the first hit on the Phoenix news?

Fascinating, I'm guessing the driver lost his brakes coming down Mt. Vernon canyon and the rest is sudden deceleration gone awfully wrong.

There was another ugly mess some years back up that way when a girder from the 470 overpass fell and impaled a driver - tough stretch of interstate...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bridge_failures
C-470 overpass over I-70   Golden, Colorado   United States   15 May 2004      As part of a construction project, a girder twisted, sagged, and fell onto I-70. An SUV was driving eastbound and struck the fallen girder; the top of the vehicle was torn off and the three passengers died instantly.[32]   3 killed, 0 injured   Girder collapse

Not uncommon also to see older RV's in flames on the westbound climb - vapor lock or who knows...

https://www.kktv.com/content/news/RV-fire-tangles-I-70-traffic--434331503.html

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sofia

• Ellightened
HORRIFIC CRASH SCENE: One Death, Injuries Reported Following Pileup, Fire in Lakewood, CO  :o :'(

&feature=share
Whoever coordinated this footage did an amazing job of zooming (or flying) in and out smoothly.  There is a mushroom cloud at 7 minutes, and a geyser on the right at 9:23 min.  Too bad my videos keep timing for no reason on a new laptop just downloaded Chrome.