Author Topic: The Midnight Society with Spooky Tim Weisberg  (Read 195485 times)

BillW50

• Ellightened
Re: The Midnight Society with Spooky Tim Weisberg
« Reply #1170 on: May 27, 2020, 10:24:48 PM »
He probably even used to act like he gave a shit about your comments but, this isn’t filthy animal, steal your personal information book. Sorry Bill, I still love yah though.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #1171 on: May 27, 2020, 10:26:55 PM »
Thursday, May 28th – William F. Mann – Albert Pike and the Knights Templar

HOST: Tim Weisberg

William F. Mann was recently presented with the honor of being appointed Grand Archivist and Grand Historian for the Knights Templar of Canada. Bill will talk about his new novel where he incorporates recently-rediscovered correspondence between two 19th-century Masonic luminaries: American Albert Pike and Canadian J. W. B. MacLeod Moore. He will also share his research and intimate knowledge of Freemasonry, Templary, Rosicrucianism, alchemy, and Native American culture.

GUEST BIO

William F. Mann is an officer of the Knights Templar of Canada’s Grand Executive Committee, a member of its Grand Council, and serves as the Sovereign Great Priory’s Grand Archivist. The author of The Knights Templar in the New World and The Templar Meridians, he lives in Milton, Ontario, Canada.

BOOKS:

The Last Refuge of the Knights Templar: The Ultimate Secret of the Pike Letters

The Knights Templar in the New World: How Prince Henry brought the Grail to Acadia

The Templar Sanctuaries: The secret mapping of the New World

Templar Sanctuaries in North America: Sacred Bloodlines, Sacred Treasure

TemplarsNewWorld.com

KnightsTemplarLibrary.com

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #1172 on: May 28, 2020, 06:44:22 PM »
Good Evening Everyone. Hope you all are well.

:)

You can participate in the mask wearing nonsense if you want. I haven't been doing it nor will I start.  This will only be a "new normal" if you allow it to be.

As far as virii go, there can be vaccines but as everyone knows, they mutate. Why else would you need a new flu shot every year? You have to hope that the vaccine makers guess right and vaccine works on the strain going around.

Do as you will and I will do as I will. My God Given Rights enshrined in the Constitution do not disappear because you are are in fear of your life. If you have the fear, stay home and build yourself a bubble and get a air scrubber.  A water purifyer. A food taster. A bodyguard to watch over you as you sleep.

Be well.

Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

Exile

• Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #1173 on: May 28, 2020, 06:51:12 PM »
Hiya Bill!

+1

Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #1174 on: May 28, 2020, 06:51:36 PM »
Good Evening Everyone. Hope you all are well.

You can participate in the mask wearing nonsense if you want. I haven't been doing it nor will I start.  This will only be a "new normal" if you allow it to be.

As far as virii go, there can be vaccines but as everyone knows, they mutate. Why else would you need a new flu shot every year? You have to hope that the vaccine makers guess right and vaccine works on the strain going around.

Do as you will and I will do as I will. My God Given Rights enshrined in the Constitution do not disappear because you are are in fear of your life. If you have the fear, stay home and build yourself a bubble and get a air scrubber.  A water purifyer. A food taster. A bodyguard to watch over you as you sleep.

Be well.

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #1175 on: May 28, 2020, 07:00:38 PM »
 Hiya SpookyTim +1

Hiya Exile +1

Hiya anniem +1

Hiya Mr Apnea +1

Hiya Bluejay +1

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #1176 on: May 28, 2020, 07:06:24 PM »
We can't hear Bill and you sound like you are on a cheap setup.

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #1177 on: May 28, 2020, 07:13:14 PM »
All is well now. :D

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #1178 on: May 28, 2020, 07:16:43 PM »
All is well now. :D

No idea what caused it, but at least I know how to fix it. The streaming program wasn't recognizing things. I blame the Macbook updates. I just canceled all future automatic updates. Apple is really trying hard to eliminate all the third-party apps.
Stay Spooktacular!

Exile

• Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #1179 on: May 28, 2020, 09:51:44 PM »
This has been a very interesting guest. Please have him back. The fate of the Templars has always been an interesting subject.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #1180 on: May 28, 2020, 10:01:28 PM »
This has been a very interesting guest. Please have him back. The fate of the Templars has always been an interesting subject.

Absolutely! I'd love to have him back and focus more on the historical side, too. Always fascinates me. They definitely know something that someone doesn't want them to know.
Stay Spooktacular!

BillW50

• Ellightened
« Reply #1181 on: May 29, 2020, 01:00:31 AM »
Friday, May 29th – Jon Mallard – Talking with the Dead in Newfoundland

HOST: Tim Weisberg

Jon Mallard will discuss his transforming journey from atheist to paranormal investigator and E.V.P. researcher in Newfoundland, Canada.

GUEST BIO

Jonathan Mallard is a foster parent to vulnerable children, father of two kids, husband and cat dad. Also, he is a recovering ghostaholic, a best-selling author on the subject of Electronic Voice Phenomenon and a paranormal podcaster celebrating six years on air this July.

BOOKS:

NewfiEVP: Talking With the Dead in Newfoundland

The Odd to Newfoundland Paranormal Podcast

TWITTER:

@OddtoNFLD

Exile

• Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #1183 on: May 29, 2020, 05:59:24 AM »
BOOKS:

NewfiEVP: Talking With the Dead in Newfoundland

Too bad it's not talking to the dead in Novia Scotia. Maybe they can help find the Treasure of Oak Island.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1184 on: May 29, 2020, 08:05:47 AM »
Too bad it's not talking to the dead in Novia Scotia. Maybe they can help find the Treasure of Oak Island.

How did they manage to lose a 90 foot stone?
Oh wait, they found that stone 90 feet below the ground. It wasn't 90 feet long.

Never mind.

hee hee hee