Author Topic: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading  (Read 278670 times)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading
« Reply #1545 on: July 25, 2020, 08:17:22 PM »
I believe you got lost on your way to the cesspool known as the politics section.

Probably. Lost a lot of sleep because of a shitty little hurricane named Hanna. Been dealing with flood waters since yesterday evening. At least I think I may have gotten rid of the flea infestation in the garage downstairs.  After a gallon of insecticide, 6 bug bombs, and another quart of an different insecticide I was ready to try gasoline. But nature provided an abundance of saltwater. If there is a fish kill due to all the insecticide being washed away, I plead the fifth.
Are we having fun yet?

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1546 on: July 25, 2020, 08:30:23 PM »
How mentally weak do you have to be for something so simple to break your will?
Wah, they are making me cover my face!
WAH!
HITLER HITLER HITLER NAZI THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND ALL MY FWEEDUMBS!

LOL Somewhere in the last 80 years America went from "For the good of the country and world, sign me up, ship me across the ocean and I will sacrifice all, so I can fight these Nazi's !" to "Ewww a mask itches my nose and I don't wanna, because freedom and I want to sit at Denny's, nooo I don't want take out, I want to dine in and have a Latina woman serve me,  hell I am willing to give her a 2% tip for her sacrifice"

Doctors and Nurses are angels, guys like this Arkansas state senator (tweet below) put medical staff lives in dangers with more Covid cases and therefore more people having to go to hospital. How they don't tell him go go heel yourself at your church or better yet your local C2C/RW syndicated playing radio station.

https://twitter.com/davehill77/status/1286355121899737088

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1547 on: July 25, 2020, 10:33:28 PM »
.... How they don't tell him go go heel yourself at your church...

Governor, go go heel yourself at your church

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1548 on: July 26, 2020, 05:14:00 AM »
Probably. Lost a lot of sleep because of a shitty little hurricane named Hanna.

They happen every year.
Either build a house underground or relocate to where they don't happen every year.

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane
« Reply #1549 on: July 26, 2020, 04:48:00 PM »
How mentally weak do you have to be for something so simple to break your will?
Wah, they are making me cover my face!
WAH!
HITLER HITLER HITLER NAZI THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND ALL MY FWEEDUMBS!

Forced mask wearing is merely the nose of their camel, in our tent.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1550 on: July 26, 2020, 05:01:10 PM »
Forced mask wearing is merely the nose of their camel, in our tent.

The only people that feel forced are those not bright enough to use common sense and do it on their own.
The ass of the camel, if you will.

Fort Rocky

• KDWN
« Reply #1551 on: July 26, 2020, 07:29:14 PM »
Well, when kids are being damaged long term by not being able to go to school, learn, or interact with other kids; when old folks in nursing homes are not allowed to see family and are dying alone; when small businesses nd jobs are being destroyed; when everyone is required to social distance, wear masks, stay home etc; when weddings, funerals, parties, and family gettogethers are forbidden; when what we're told is too often contradictory or absurd, and the rules keep changing for poor reasons, or no reason at all - - - while at the same time rioters, looters, vandals and groups who, based on their own comments and actions hate this country and want to tear it down across the country are given free reign - - - and during an era when government officials and the main stream media have shown themselves to be grossly dishonest and untrustworthy..... people are going to ask questions and jump to conclusions.

Agreed. Also, there's no record of the virus actually existing: http://stateofthenation.co/?p=22026

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1552 on: July 26, 2020, 08:19:47 PM »
The more time that goes by and I don't get the virus, no one I know gets the virus, and no one any of them know has gotten the virus, the less concerned I get.

Kidnostad

• Psychiatric Hold
  • Elluminati
« Reply #1553 on: July 27, 2020, 08:01:53 PM »
The more time that goes by and I don't get the virus, no one I know gets the virus, and no one any of them know has gotten the virus, the less concerned I get.

Come to think of it, I don’t know anyone who’s had the virus either. 

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1554 on: July 27, 2020, 08:30:02 PM »
I don't have a problem wearing a mask when going into stores, etc.  All the rest you mention may or may not make sense depending on the local rate of infection and whether one is in a high risk segment of the population.  The problem is that the epidemic has been politicized by the Dems to the point where it's hard to know whether restrictions imposed are warranted as life saving measures or an effort by the Dems to depress the economy for political advantage.  I believe it's more often the latter than the former but arguing against the prudent course is risky for a politician for obvious reasons. 

Trump is already being accused of putting the economy before the preservation of human life in order to win reelection and he's not getting a lot of support from republicans on the Hill in his efforts to open things up.  It's a hell of a situation.  Opening schools seems reasonable and even necessary from a health standpoint since children are reportedly at low risk but then you hear that the virus has mutated such that children are now at greater risk or that the virus triggers other maladies in children that are deadly.  If one guesses wrong and a lot of kids die one is well and truly fucked polically.

The Dems Governor were following the medical guidelines from the WH and what most of the other countries who were battling it (BTW it worked

I don't think it's an accusation, he (and even his supporters) seem pretty up front about it. I think he sh*t the bed big time, battling the virus and politically too. I still believe he would get the benefit of the doubt if the Dow Jones is low and the economy struggles because of the virus. This is the worst case scenario, when other countries are opening up and we are still in the stop an go with and case+hospital+death rates still being higher than most other places.

I just never knew what his thinking was. He brags about the quick action of banning China and to stop the virus from crossing an ocean to America, but he didn't think the virus could have jumped from NY to FLA? Did he think it was only going to be a Blue State problem, he seems to be getting off on the "Look how horrible they run things" but all it did was make purple states that he won last term(Mich, Penn Wisc) view that he was being political and not helping. Now that it's going to Red states (Fla, NC, Arz) the people in those states are now wondering why did they allow it to happen and not taking it seriously.

Trumps messaging just seemed all over the place, saying tests are overrated, yet he has lost more bodily fluids than Clinton did as Trump is doing Covid tests daily and just recently cancelling the convention but on the same day telling States to open up more and open schools. It's hard to think of any time a President goofed up as much as this.

Kidnostad

• Psychiatric Hold
  • Elluminati
« Reply #1555 on: July 28, 2020, 07:14:53 AM »

OMG, I want her.  ❤️❤️❤️

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1556 on: July 28, 2020, 09:08:23 AM »
I know several people who have caught the Wuhan, including my beautician.  Her catching it destroys my theory that tattoo ink prevents the virus, because she’s inked up up good.
Merry Christmas

Fort Rocky

• KDWN
« Reply #1557 on: July 28, 2020, 11:26:15 AM »
This video got 14 million views yesterday before getting yanked off Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.

Trump's tweet about it was removed by Twitter.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PqqvcxdCGJo9/

Fort Rocky

• KDWN
« Reply #1558 on: July 28, 2020, 12:00:49 PM »
Here's the direct link to the banned video if you want a downloaded copy:

https://seed200.bitchute.com/YGDx0p1zzCr5/PqqvcxdCGJo9.mp4

Go there, then right click and choose "save as".

This is a HUGE breaking news story and the censorship is truly insane.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1559 on: July 28, 2020, 12:01:52 PM »
... before getting yanked off Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.

Trump's tweet about it was removed by Twitter...

Hmmm, now why would they do that?