Author Topic: The Legendary Art Bell  (Read 283895 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: The Legendary Art Bell
« Reply #1395 on: June 03, 2022, 06:51:01 PM »
What was outstanding with that Paglini introduction was Art having a call back so that the sound quality was better.  That's soooo Art.

I'll listen again.
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #1396 on: June 03, 2022, 07:05:51 PM »
Sure enough.

“6-10pm PT: Art Bell - Somewhere in Time returns to 6/3/97 which features the first appearance of the legendary (and late) witch, Evelyn Paglini.”

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/upcoming/

Unfortunately, Chuckles Willis is on for Saturday’s C2C and, of course, Snorge is on for Super Suck Sunday.  :P

I wonder if this is her first appearance as a guest or the earlier show where she introduced herself as a witch as a caller?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF KINDNESS
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1397 on: June 03, 2022, 08:49:08 PM »
I wonder if this is her first appearance as a guest or the earlier show where she introduced herself as a witch as a caller?
It is/was her first time as the featured guest. He found her as a caller on one of his "Witch Hunt" open lines shows. Pretty sure she was the last caller of the night. He did two of those shows so I am unsure which one it was.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1398 on: June 03, 2022, 08:54:23 PM »
... Jose Escamilla, Evelyn Paglini...

Just two of many, many guests I would thank for coming on, since it meant I'd turn the radio off and get a good night's sleep.  Especially Jose, ''rods'', the single dumbest idea in the Coast world.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1399 on: June 03, 2022, 08:54:42 PM »
It is/was her first time as the featured guest. He found her as a caller on one of his "Witch Hunt" open lines shows. Pretty sure she was the last caller of the night. He did two of those shows so I am unsure which one it was.

Yes, she was the last caller. The call started off, I think she was on a cordless or cell phone. Either she called back or he called her on a special line and continued the call with a better sounding quality.

She actually said the traditional last caller "good night for the evening." He said she really knew her stuff and she affirmed it by saying "I am the real thing."

For some reason I forgot that she held a doctorate.

I am curious if they repeat the cycle of shows on U7. I'd like to hear her first call again.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #1400 on: June 04, 2022, 03:55:48 AM »
... Jose Escamilla, Evelyn Paglini...

Just two of many, many guests I would thank for coming on, since it meant I'd turn the radio off and get a good night's sleep.  Especially Jose, ''rods'', the single dumbest idea in the Coast world.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“I see rods.  They’re everywhere!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1401 on: June 04, 2022, 10:13:51 AM »
For Escamilla it was his accent that I hated just as much as the bountiful bullshit topic. I thought he sounded like a Mexican cartoon character. Although, I guess he was for the sake of the show.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1402 on: June 04, 2022, 10:58:28 AM »
For Escamilla it was his accent that I hated just as much as the bountiful bullshit topic. I thought he sounded like a Mexican cartoon character. Although, I guess he was for the sake of the show.

Speedy Gonzales?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1403 on: June 04, 2022, 11:00:50 AM »
Speedy Gonzales?
YES! THANK YOU!

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #1404 on: June 04, 2022, 03:30:22 PM »
His videos still survive.  He sounds like he could have been a Cheech and Chong sidekick.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #1405 on: June 04, 2022, 05:22:55 PM »
Speedy Gonzales?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1406 on: June 04, 2022, 08:52:25 PM »
I was all ready to go with tonight's SiT, my local radio station KOGO AM 600 didn't switch over to the correct power output or something and the first half hour of the show was inaudible.

I think tonight's show was Evelyn Paglini, right?
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1407 on: June 06, 2022, 10:19:59 AM »
Sometimes rather than look through my own files, I like to surprise myself and open the paranormal radio app on my phone and play one of the three 24/7 Art Bell streams. I wouldn't normally pick the Patrick Coombs interview (he cashed the junk mail check) but that's what was on the first stream I picked.

I had forgot how vicious the callers were once Art opened up the phones. One after the other in utter disgust as they applied all manner of unflattering labels on the guy. The stream eventually abruptly ended in the middle of a call and suddenly it was the 2004 prediction show. I hated the prediction shows.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1408 on: June 07, 2022, 09:34:22 AM »
If you have access to the show from 1.28.99 there is a caller on the Antichrist hotline at 1:50 who I would seriously bet is the infamous area 51 caller. 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1409 on: June 07, 2022, 09:52:46 AM »
If you have access to the show from 1.28.99 there is a caller on the Antichrist hotline at 1:50 who I would seriously bet is the infamous area 51 caller.

Weeber?