Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 363818 times)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #345 on: March 10, 2021, 06:17:55 PM »
From Sean:

"Dearest Friends and Family

Thanks to a truly remarkable confluence of planets and forces, thanks to President Trump and Wm. BARR, I am being released to “HOME CONFINEMENT”!!! I fly out of this hellhole back to Los Angeles at NOON on JANUARY 4th. Truly a miracle considering the FedGovScum wanted to lock me up for 650 YEARS…and my sentence was 6 years, and I am finally being released after 3 years 4 months. But it hasn’t been for lack of trying for them to keep me in here.

I filed a motion for compassionate release JUNE 28, 2019, after the BOP BLINDED ME after a botched cartaract op. the Feds wanted 90 days to respond, and their response, frankly, was ignorant of the law, and a total FRUAD on the court trying to trick the judge. 13 days AFTER they filed, in order to STOP me from appearing or responding they tossed me in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT for 55 days then shipped me HERE to their WORST punishment prison.

It has been this treatment that has given me advanced THROAT CANCER with a huge tumor bursting from my neck. I got my motion BACK ON THE DOCKET only to have Judge Stephen V. Wilson slide it under his wrinkled old butt and SIT ON IT, ILLEGALLY for 8 MONTHS! It has taken up 3 YEARS to compile the information to file HEBEUS CORPUS to PROVE that I AM TOTALLY INNOCENT and the DOJ engaged in MASSIVE FRAUD, LITERALLY, at the instruction of HILLARY CLINTON and the OBAMA CONTROLLED DOJ. So this is the very LaST email I will be writing from prison…"

Not that I know anything about the guy or give a flying fuck, but you can see how these two assholes twist everything to suit their own  purposes.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #346 on: March 10, 2021, 06:18:11 PM »
You mean like Hubbard stole as much cash from his followers as he could moonpie?

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #347 on: March 10, 2021, 06:20:43 PM »
ddd rags on SDM for claiming to be a psychic while claiming to be a vampire and son of Hitler.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #348 on: March 10, 2021, 06:22:22 PM »
Yeah ddd, Richard Dolan who correctly pointed out that you are full of shit for claiming the japs won WW2.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #349 on: March 10, 2021, 06:28:34 PM »
Yeah ddd, Richard Dolan who correctly pointed out that you are full of shit for claiming the japs won WW2.
Yes, and after that, Dietrich was rejected by the entire group of UFO/Conspiracy Con.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #350 on: March 10, 2021, 06:30:11 PM »
Yes, and after that, Dietrich was rejected by the entire group of UFO/Conspiracy Con.
"Code red, code red" -ddd    HAHaaaahahaha

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #351 on: March 10, 2021, 06:31:43 PM »
Now he says women DEMANDED his fake USMC life insurance....HAHAAAHAAA!   Before he said he offered it and they all rejected him.  Such a lying POS!

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #352 on: March 10, 2021, 06:32:41 PM »
Now ddd claims Judith Eggert DEMANDED his non-existent life insurance policy if he wanted any communication with her. ddd's trail is littered with people who he has turned against in a very ugly way.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #353 on: March 10, 2021, 06:38:35 PM »
I think Derreck Talley is actually a decent guy.  I hope he has finally come to realize that Dietrich is a fraud. Time will tell.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #354 on: March 10, 2021, 06:39:29 PM »
I think Derreck Talley is actually a decent guy.  I hope he has finally come to realize that Dietrich is a fraud. Time will tell.
I concur 100%

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #355 on: March 10, 2021, 06:48:32 PM »
"Yeah, these westerners buy this shit every time" -ddd   Guess what ddd, not ALL westerners buy your bullshit all the time. But those are the ones you refer to as racist for not believing your lies. Seems you have discovered that you can bully people by calling them racists if they don't agree with your fake history.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #356 on: March 10, 2021, 06:54:09 PM »
"Yeah, these westerners buy this shit every time" -ddd   Guess what ddd, not ALL westerners buy your bullshit all the time. But those are the ones you refer to as racist for not believing your lies.
Dietrich speaks as if he is some sort of Asian living in an Asian culture.  The fucker was two years old when he left Taiwan.  I fail to see how living in San Francisco his entire worthless life, living in the same apartment house since 1986, that he can claim any legitimate argument against western culture.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #357 on: March 10, 2021, 06:55:46 PM »
Once again genius ddd states he "prostates" himself in front of women.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #358 on: March 10, 2021, 06:57:37 PM »
Obviously, Selna Kahn is no longer working on his "website" except for possibly posting his shows from YouTube.  I don't think she will be around much longer either.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #359 on: March 10, 2021, 07:01:10 PM »
Dietrich speaks as if he is some sort of Asian living in an Asian culture.  The fucker was two years old when he left Taiwan.  I fail to see how living in San Francisco his entire worthless life, living in the same apartment house since 1986, that he can claim any legitimate argument against western culture.
Just like any con man, ddd's schtick is he can see western culture from a foreign point of view and therefore can point out its deficiencies. Not to mention his knowledge of ancient chinese secrets like adding Calgon to the laundry.