Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 363726 times)

Pelayo

• Ellevated
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #870 on: April 11, 2021, 05:50:53 PM »
The hummingbirds will be here in a week or so, so I am prepared for them.  I am adding two new feeders this spring. And I am researching all about smoking jerky, sausage and fish and using my new Little Chief Smoker!  I may have to buy a vacuum sealer though.  It's pretty affordable once you have the tools.
Do you still have any venison in the freezer left?

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #871 on: April 11, 2021, 05:54:54 PM »
Trout season opening is a real bust this year, unfortunately.  My usual spots are a total washout with all this rain.  The Cohocton River is swollen and full of dead timber.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #872 on: April 11, 2021, 05:56:46 PM »
Trout season opening is a real bust this year, unfortunately.  My usual spots are a total washout with all this rain.  The Cohocton River is swollen and full of dead timber.
Oh man, nothing like a trout cooked in a cast iron skillet over an open campfire. It's been ages since I've had it.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #873 on: April 11, 2021, 05:57:53 PM »
Do you still have any venison in the freezer left?
Yes!  I have lots of ground and about ten pounds of steaks and other stuff.  I already ate all the sausage!

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #874 on: April 11, 2021, 06:00:59 PM »
What I really want to do is make smoked summer sausage with the ground and jerky with some of the rest.  That way I can free up freezer space.  That way I can buy ground pork and beef while it is still cheaper.  Fish is a bit trickier but sometimes we get salmon cheaper in the summer and it's ok to freeze before being cured and smoked.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #875 on: April 11, 2021, 06:05:34 PM »
What I really want to do is make smoked summer sausage with the ground and jerky with some of the rest.  That way I can free up freezer space.
I bought a venison steak from this specialty shop out in the country. It was something like $25 a pound. While I was there I also bought a stick of landjaeger, which is like a german pepperoni stick. I can't remember for sure, but I think it was made of venison too (at least this version). https://schallerweber.com/product/landjaeger/

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #876 on: April 11, 2021, 06:11:26 PM »
My issue is that I have a small freezer and don't really need to try and preserve more than I need.  This is a balance I will have to explore as I learn how to do these things.  It all depends on what I can afford to do without screwing up or wasting.  I can also still can veggies, but there seems to be a lack of certain supplies, like lids. So I plan to keep that at a minimum.  Just tomato sauce and pickles etc.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #877 on: April 11, 2021, 06:16:58 PM »
Hey moonpie, tell us if you stuck your neck out and wrote a book saying the japs won WW2. What's the matter, afraid of being a laughingstock?

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #878 on: April 11, 2021, 06:18:59 PM »
Hey moonpie, tell us if you stuck your neck out and wrote a book saying the japs won WW2. What's the matter, afraid of being a laughingstock?
Yeah what is going on with the fucking book?  It was such a big deal two months ago, now they barely mention it.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #879 on: April 11, 2021, 06:21:24 PM »
Hey ddd, your daddy Hitler's birthday is on the 20th. Are you gonna throw a birthday party for him?

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #880 on: April 11, 2021, 06:24:49 PM »
Dietrich basically stole the material for his previous "book" because he did not accredit the original source.  In fact, I have found no copy of the work Dietrich used.  I believe it was likely an obscure magazine article from the 1980's which Dietrich basically stole and used as his own.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #881 on: April 11, 2021, 06:26:03 PM »
Hey ddd, your daddy Hitler's birthday is on the 20th. Are you gonna throw a birthday party for him?
He now prefers to release the book on Emporer Hirohito's birthday?

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #882 on: April 11, 2021, 06:26:30 PM »
ddd has a troll tossed from the chatroom. Funny how fragile the woke are and can't abide independent speech.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #883 on: April 11, 2021, 06:30:52 PM »
The "troll" is Captain Trips?  The person is just spuing BS, not attacking anyone.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #884 on: April 11, 2021, 06:34:26 PM »
Moon is a freaking broken record these days.  He can't move on from Scientology and the 60's crap...no one gives a fuck about that shit anymore.  It has been beaten do death.  Nothing he adds is relevant or even true.  It's a waste of time.