Author Topic: Clay Travis and Buck Sexton to Take Over Rush Limbaugh Slot  (Read 7005 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Clay Travis and Buck Sexton to Take Over Rush Limbaugh Slot
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2021, 12:07:28 PM »
Yesterday, I had to drive up north a little bit. I was in the car probably 90 minutes.

Maybe 20 minutes into my trip, I went into a tirade, cussing out the radio. What triggered me? I normally save such the tree all for Sean Hannity. That guy is just such a fucking card, I don't care if I agree with him on 99.9% of everything, he's an asshole. But this was Clay and Buck that I had my cussfit over.

These two morons were talking about some lady complaining at some board meeting or something and her last name was Sexton.

Then these assholes start riffing on the "that's your mother" hardy-har-har bullshit.

They're like a fucking morning zoo show, trying to appeal to the low IQ-equipped people. Just so fucking annoying. Today, I tuned in just so that I could find out who advertises with them. Frankly, I don't know who does but I'll send a little complaint messages to all of them.

These assholes shouldn't be on the radio, period.
Agree.  You’re right, it has turned into a sophomoric morning zoo-type show.  Thanks, Ms. Julie, you incompetent ass clown.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2021, 12:20:31 PM »
Agree.  You’re right, it has turned into a sophomoric morning zoo-type show.  Thanks, Ms. Julie, you incompetent ass clown.

The only person with the gravitas to take over for Limbaugh was the great one, Mark Levin. And unfortunately he lacks the sense of humor that Limbaugh had. Bo Snerdley is the only one who could’ve been trusted to oversee the replacement. GOP direction and leadership is completely MIA. The loss of Limbaugh has exposed a great void in the force.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2021, 12:26:13 PM »
The only person with the gravitas to take over for Limbaugh was the great one, Mark Levin. And unfortunately he lacks the sense of humor that Limbaugh had. Bo Snerdley is the only one who could’ve been trusted to oversee the replacement. GOP direction and leadership is completely MIA. The loss of Limbaugh has exposed a great void in the force.

Yes, indeed.  I was hoping for Mark Steyn but would have been happy with Levin and probably Bo.  The show is a joke, now.  PremRat no doubt just “cheaped-out” and if there’s any competence associated with their direction, it’s an attempt to move to a younger demographic.  I don’t give them too much credit, though, looking at all the crap shows they now have a hand in.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2021, 12:42:59 PM »
Hannity is unlistenable for me.  His first hour of radio is nothing but the same old Hannityisms, over and over.  The guy talks like he’s main lining caffeine.
I hate the same old Hannityisms.  >:(

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2021, 02:14:12 PM »
I hate, absolutely abhor, people on shows talking over others.

It happens 6 hours, 5 times a week with PremSuck.

Mark Levin's two weaknesses... That "Mr. Producer" schtick and yelling way too much (which takes a toll as histrionics exhaust listeners).

Mark Steyn would have been so much more appealing. If Milo Yannopolis (sp?) wasn't so mentally unstable (he is straight now, praise god), I would find him engaging.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2021, 09:17:34 AM »
I turned their station on for less than 1 minute...

They're speaking as if they are an arm of CNN being fake conservatives.  They lack critical thinking skills. They're speaking as if the Biden administration cares, yet are just incompetent. Instead of opening up the possibility that the Biden administration intentionally has done what they have done in Afghanistan. You can't fuck up accidentally so bad. They have a paper trail of people advising them to take more precautions. This appears to be an intentional series of moves. Anybody giving the Biden administration the benefit of the doubt has been sniffing way too much fairy dust.

I shut it right back off as I left my kitchen.

I wonder if they were signed to a long-term contract.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2021, 11:01:20 AM »

...I wonder if they were signed to a long-term contract.
Well, if Snoorway is any example... and for peanuts, too. 

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
Re: Rush Limbaugh--Bo Snerdley
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2021, 11:58:18 PM »
Bo Snerdley - James Golden @sean92008 , @ItsOver , @Gd5150  :)

https://twitter.com/BoSnerdley/status/1438585080855859201

https://wabcradio.com/show/bo-snerdley/
I've tried to, but it's such an odd 1-hour time slot.

Hope he's learned how to better place his microphone.

Eh, nevermind...

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2021, 11:59:02 PM »

They're speaking as if they are an arm of CNN being fake conservatives.  They lack critical thinking skills. They're speaking as if the Biden administration cares, yet are just incompetent. Instead of opening up the possibility that the Biden administration intentionally has done what they have done in Afghanistan. You can't fuck up accidentally so bad. They have a paper trail of people advising them to take more precautions. This appears to be an intentional series of moves. Anybody giving the Biden administration the benefit of the doubt has been sniffing way too much fairy dust.

I shut it right back off as I left my kitchen.

I wonder if they were signed to a long-term contract.
I just can't stand Buck Sexton and Clay Travis. I would prefer to listen to George Snoory and I really don't listen to Snoory. George Knapp I will listen to or Ian Punnett.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2021, 12:00:06 AM »
I just can't stand Buck Sexton and Clay Travis. I would prefer to listen to George Snoory and I really don't listen to Snoory. George Knapp I will listen to or Ian Punnett.
That show is intolerable.  Two idiots.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2021, 05:13:53 AM »
That show is intolerable.  Two idiots.
Ha!  Yes, it’s bad.  I’ve flipped it on a few times.  They’re always babbling over each other, like two guys with PMS.  ::)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2021, 07:11:20 AM »
Ha!  Yes, it’s bad.  I’ve flipped it on a few times.  They’re always babbling over each other, like two guys with PMS.  ::)

It is almost like they are plants from the left, meant to disenfranchise conservatives in their daily lives.

Every time they mention that they have a new station, that indicates to me that they've lost a station. Seems that they've announced a new station every time I tuned in, which isn't that often.
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2021, 08:05:01 AM »
Remember they have the same bosses as sNorway.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2021, 08:33:27 AM »
Remember they have the same bosses as sNorway.

So, they're just being inept? No conspiracy? No coincidence?
Eh, nevermind...