Author Topic: Need a QR code  (Read 551 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Need a QR code
« on: June 11, 2021, 12:11:31 PM »
I need to get a QR code to direct folks to a website.  I don’t need a dynamic one.  It looks like the online code generators go through an outfit called qr code-tiger.  That place looks like the codes generated go through their website for data collection before sending viewers on to the actual website.

What’s the best way to get a QR code that’s legit.  One of the apps sold at the Microsoft store?
Merry Christmas

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: Need a QR code
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 12:14:31 PM »
I need to get a QR code to direct folks to a website.  I don’t need a dynamic one.  It looks like the online code generators go through an outfit called qr code-tiger.  That place looks like the codes generated go through their website for data collection before sending viewers on to the actual website.

What’s the best way to get a QR code that’s legit.  One of the apps sold at the Microsoft store?

@juan haven't used it but this is one that says they don’t store anything about static QR codes generated.

https://www.the-qrcode-generator.com/privacy
Are we having fun yet?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 12:22:24 PM »
Try this and see if it gets you to ellgab.

I didn’t have to enter anything or even create an account. Seems to work fine for me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Are we having fun yet?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 01:31:41 PM »
That worked.  I suppose I’ll have to trust them.  Thanks.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 01:49:17 PM »
I used an app two or three years ago that was really good. It even allowed for an avatar or text to be part of the design. Used it for a charity music fundraiser...  Each of the QRS had a logo for the band or style of music. They enlarged really nicely too. Sorry, don't remember the name...
Eh, nevermind...