Author Topic: Byran suits of kfi  (Read 808 times)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
Byran suits of kfi
« on: July 26, 2021, 10:42:45 AM »
Does anyone know why Byran suits has not been on the air of KFI? @sean92008

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Byran suits of kfi
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 11:06:34 AM »

Oooo. Didn't know.

He just substituted for other hosts during their vacations, maybe it's his now...  I personally doubt that he would end up doing something like Aron Bender (former KFI News)...

For those of you who don't know, while he was on the air, his wife was shooting at him.  His wife is a former police officer who had been assaulted by a thug at one point. After that incident they moved from Oregon to California.

Off to Google!
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 11:16:14 AM »
Yeah, looks like he left.

He's not a pro-Trump guy, but the truth probably got in the way over there. Severence pay arrangement probably keeps him silent.

He's been on the Smoke and Scan channel on YouTube, I'll keep an eye on that along with his own channel.
Eh, nevermind...

yumyumtree

• KIDD
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 10:42:12 PM »
He used to be  in the Seattle Market on KVI about 12 years ago or so. I got the sense that it wasn't a really good fit. It was a time when this particular station was  going through a lot of convulsions, trying to compete with KTTH, and figure out what they wanted to be. They actually carried Coastto Coast and Somewhere in Time once too.

I encounter Suits from time to time on Twitter. Hes smart but also a smart-ass.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2021, 07:32:02 PM »
Turns out he had a conflict with his self-produced show and the ownership rights versus KFi. He was also part of the iHeartRadio podcast system, my guess it's probably something to do with that.

He wants $5.95 a month for his show and archives. I guess if he even gets 500 listeners, he's saving all of that effort going down to the studio and you can stay around his daughter.

Eh, nevermind...

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2021, 09:23:41 PM »
Turns out he had a conflict with his self-produced show and the ownership rights versus KFi. He was also part of the iHeartRadio podcast system, my guess it's probably something to do with that.

He wants $5.95 a month for his show and archives. I guess if he even gets 500 listeners, he's saving all of that effort going down to the studio and you can stay around his daughter.
Thanks for the info @sean92008

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2021, 11:29:56 PM »
While reading up on Suits, I remember another host from KFI who is long gone. I tracked him down. His website hasn't been touched in over 5 years, so I drop an email. He drops me a link to a podcast site for his new stuff, which hasn't been touched in over 2 years. Kind of sad.
Eh, nevermind...