Author Topic: FISH MEMORIAL Fundraiser - HEART 9/11  (Read 1932 times)

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
Re: FISH MEMORIAL Fundraiser - HEART 9/11
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2022, 11:53:07 AM »
Very sad to hear this, I always enjoyed voicing Chimp just for her.  May she rest in Peace.

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2022, 05:06:34 PM »
I have known for some time now, about my Lady's passing but was sworn to secrecy. Just as the hurt starts going away, something new comes up to remind me what is lost.

Damned if my eyes aren't watering again.

:'(
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2022, 07:50:54 PM »
I was going to leave it at that but, as the weeks went by, I decided to do this instead.

THanks, Bart.  I appreciate this.  See you on the other side, Fish.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2022, 07:52:11 PM »
I have known for some time now, about my Lady's passing but was sworn to secrecy. Just as the hurt starts going away, something new comes up to remind me what is lost.

Damned if my eyes aren't watering again.

:'(
X, I am sorry for your loss.  Fish was definitely a Fish like no other.

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2022, 01:01:42 AM »

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2022, 07:04:48 AM »
I miss her

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
UPDATED Re: FISH MEMORIAL Fundraiser - T2T.ORG
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2022, 01:49:17 PM »
The ELLGAB tradition of giving continues! We will be donating 100% of our revenue to THE TUNNEL TO TOWERS FOUNDATION .

Thanks to @FISH for recommending "an organization the helps--9/11 FIRST RESPONDERS"

You can make your own donation directly by visiting https://t2t.org/donate/

The Tunnel to Towers Foundation is the preeminent 9/11 charity organization that was founded from the tragedy of that day to honor the sacrifice of the Fire Department of New York City (FDNY) Firefighter Stephen Siller, who gave up his life to save others on 9/11.

Tunnel to Towers’ mission is to do good in honor of Stephen’s sacrifice, and to honor the sacrifices of our heroic military service members and first responders who have made supreme sacrifices in the line of duty by risking life and limb in protecting our communities and our country.

Tunnel to Towers developed the In the Line of Duty Program that provides mortgage-free smart homes to our nation’s catastrophically injured veterans and first responders that are specially modified for their mobility needs, as well as mortgage-free homes to Gold Star and Fallen First Responder families with young children.

Join us in our mission to do good in support of America’s heroes. For just $11 dollars a month, you can help us deliver more mortgage-free homes to catastrophically injured veterans, Gold Star families, and Fallen First Responder families. Visit t2t.org to learn more.

bateman

• Ellightened
  • 위대한 수령 김일성동지는 항상 우리와 함께 계시리라
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2022, 03:52:44 PM »
The ELLGAB tradition of giving continues! We will be donating 100% of our revenue to THE TUNNEL TO TOWERS FOUNDATION .

Thanks to @FISH for recommending "an organization the helps--9/11 FIRST RESPONDERS"

You can make your own donation directly by visiting https://t2t.org/donate/

Absolutely fantastic cause.  👏 👏 👏