Author Topic: Alex Jones  (Read 6204 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Alex Jones
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2019, 10:46:00 PM »
I'm surprised that you all are not aware of this, but this is a frontal attack by the large tech giants to silence AJ.  It is speculated because he has such a strong influence on the political climates and backing Trumps and conservatives.  The tech giants are mostly liberal.

Yes late last Sunday night his channel on Youtube was cancelled.  His Facebook pages were purged.  Apple and tune in pulled his show as did many of the radio apps and channels.  Disque stopped allowing their service to provide e-mail to his website.  Also mailchump will no longer handle his e-mailings.

This was almost done in unison.  They say he has violated their TOS, but in reality they are silencing speech and controlling the message in America.  They are trying to silence him and they are succeeding.  First, they do this to AJ, and you really don't know who or what will be next.  This is really scary and threatening to me.  I have been following it all week. 

I had posted something on the Norry thread, scolding him for not covering this or at least have Norm Weinstein ow whoever he has on for tech issues for their input on the subject.  He just sat back and scratched his balls.
I am a liberal and I support Alex Jones.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2019, 10:49:40 PM »
Alex has a new lawyer and apparently a new strategy and wants to make legal precedent! 

“This is a legal case that’s far bigger than Alex Jones, and our goal is to change the way this case is handled so that the legal case is the focus,” attorney Robert Barnes told the American-Statesman outside the courtroom of Judge Scott Jenkins in Travis County District Court, asserting that the novel questions raised by the case and the way those questions are now cleanly framed make it ripe for appeal all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court. 

“They love pure questions of law, and this a hot topic,” Barnes said. “This is the case that’s going to decide the future of the free press.” 

https://www.statesman.com/news/20190403/new-defense-lawyer-switches-strategy-in-alex-jones-case
It makes good sense.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2019, 10:56:22 PM »
As if he had any balls in the first place.

This is a serious free speech, liberty, freedom issue.
Intellectual Freedom.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2019, 09:27:57 AM »
I am a liberal and I support Alex Jones.

Good on you, Sofiawolf! 8)

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2019, 03:44:43 AM »

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2019, 09:40:15 AM »
:)

+1 for free speech, especially the uncomfortable kind.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login