Author Topic: Spaced Out Radio with Dave Scott  (Read 688619 times)

DaveScottSOR

• Hall Of Famer
  • Drone Pilot
    • Spaced Out Radio
Re: Spaced Out Radio with Dave Scott
« Reply #1140 on: August 17, 2019, 04:43:54 PM »
Oh @FISH I didn't take it that way at all.  I guessed 167 years old to be honest.  The comments in the chat room were more pot shots at my booking and basically saying what was the point of listening?  That's what pissed me off.  Look, I love great snark.  I'm a fan of it, and sometimes if I get the opportunity to do so, I'll participate as well.  I didn't take your comment that way at all.
Come give Spaced Out Radio a listen some time. We like the WOO!

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #1141 on: August 18, 2019, 04:22:16 AM »
Oh @FISH I didn't take it that way at all.  I guessed 167 years old to be honest.  The comments in the chat room were more pot shots at my booking and basically saying what was the point of listening?  That's what pissed me off.  Look, I love great snark.  I'm a fan of it, and sometimes if I get the opportunity to do so, I'll participate as well.  I didn't take your comment that way at all.
Please Don´t Let Me Be Misunderstood
I am not a Chimp. I am not an animal. I am a fish.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
« Reply #1142 on: August 18, 2019, 09:23:01 AM »
Hey, Dave
My oldest daughter and her husband are at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel all week for a CME conference and have had several spooky things to happen to them already! Even my level headed doctor son-in-law was freaked out, so that is REALLY saying something! That is one beautiful and very haunted hotel!

They are loving the beautiful scenery and did the Glacier walk yesterday. Daughter and hubby live in Texas and since Alberta is the “Texas of Canada”, they are loving it. Still can’t get them to try poutine yet. HA!
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

DaveScottSOR

• Hall Of Famer
  • Drone Pilot
    • Spaced Out Radio
« Reply #1143 on: August 18, 2019, 11:56:23 PM »
Hey, Dave
My oldest daughter and her husband are at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel all week for a CME conference and have had several spooky things to happen to them already! Even my level headed doctor son-in-law was freaked out, so that is REALLY saying something! That is one beautiful and very haunted hotel!

They are loving the beautiful scenery and did the Glacier walk yesterday. Daughter and hubby live in Texas and since Alberta is the “Texas of Canada”, they are loving it. Still can’t get them to try poutine yet. HA!

That is awesome.  I haven't been to Banff in years.  I gotta get back there.

DaveScottSOR

• Hall Of Famer
  • Drone Pilot
    • Spaced Out Radio
« Reply #1144 on: August 18, 2019, 11:58:44 PM »
This coming week on Spaced Out Radio, live on KONR Digital Radio (PRAISE BE), Spreaker, KDNF AM 1560, Daingerfield, Texas, KDUN AM 1030 Reedsport, Oregon, KZFX 93.7FM Ridgecrest, California, UPRN, WQEE 99.1FM Newnan, Georgia, and www.spacedoutradio.com.

Monday, Aug. 19 - Shanon Sinn - Ghosts of Vancouver Island
Tuesday, Aug. 20 - Daniel Klaes - Haunted Museum
Wednesday,Aug. 21 - Mike Morin - Ghosts of the Great White North 
Thursday, Aug. 22 - David Weatherly - A Strange World   
Friday, Aug. 23 - Cynthia Sue Larson - Mandela Effect

You can follow Spaced Out Radio on Social Media: Twitter @SpacedOutRadio Instagram @DaveScottSOR Facebook @SpacedOutRadioShow YouTube youtube.com/SpacedOutRadio for our FREE archives.
PRAISE BE

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1145 on: August 19, 2019, 04:48:48 AM »
This coming week on Spaced Out Radio, live on KONR Digital Radio (PRAISE BE), Spreaker, KDNF AM 1560, Daingerfield, Texas, KDUN AM 1030 Reedsport, Oregon, KZFX 93.7FM Ridgecrest, California, UPRN, WQEE 99.1FM Newnan, Georgia, and www.spacedoutradio.com.

Tuesday, Aug. 20 - Daniel Klaes - Haunted Museum
Wednesday,Aug. 21 - Mike Morin - Ghosts of the Great White North 
Thursday, Aug. 22 - David Weatherly - A Strange World   
Friday, Aug. 23 - Cynthia Sue Larson - Mandela Effect

You can follow Spaced Out Radio on Social Media: Twitter @SpacedOutRadio Instagram @DaveScottSOR Facebook @SpacedOutRadioShow YouTube youtube.com/SpacedOutRadio for our FREE archives.
PRAISE BE
Looks like a great week is coming. Thanks SOR.
I enjoyed -- Aug. 18/19 - NETWORK REPLAY - Varla Ventura. I love Siouxsie and the Banshees. I love / hate the Banshees.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1146 on: August 19, 2019, 05:54:02 AM »
Hey, Dave

Hey @Jayzelady
I love it--physicians being haunted by some friendly ghosts. They better try the poutine or else. >:(
Since I do not live in New Orleans, I have to visit by listening to your music.  Every Sunday afternoon, I cook a big meal. I have a hot kitchen with no AC. I listen to old-time country, rockabilly, and Cajun / zydeco music for 2 hours. I tell myself if they can take the heat, so can I. The program is called American Routes. It is a weekly two-hour public radio program produced in New Orleans, presenting a broad range of American music. Yesterday, The Big Easy music was feature. I am great fan of Cajun and zydeco music.

http://americanroutes.wwno.org/about

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
« Reply #1147 on: August 19, 2019, 06:50:44 PM »
Hey @Jayzelady
I love it--physicians being haunted by some friendly ghosts. They better try the poutine or else. >:(
Since I do not live in New Orleans, I have to visit by listening to your music.  Every Sunday afternoon, I cook a big meal. I have a hot kitchen with no AC. I listen to old-time country, rockabilly, and Cajun / zydeco music for 2 hours. I tell myself if they can take the heat, so can I. The program is called American Routes. It is a weekly two-hour public radio program produced in New Orleans, presenting a broad range of American music. Yesterday, The Big Easy music was feature. I am great fan of Cajun and zydeco music.

http://americanroutes.wwno.org/about

Hey, there @FISH! Or like we’d say....”Howya iz, Cher? Howya Momma and ‘dem?” LOLOLOLOL
Thanks for posting that link, gonna definitely be checking their stations out!

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1149 on: August 20, 2019, 05:03:21 AM »
I had to look up Vancouver Island. I knew that Vancouver existed.  But what was a Vancouver Island?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1150 on: August 20, 2019, 06:31:57 AM »
I had to look up Vancouver Island. I knew that Vancouver existed.  But what was a Vancouver Island?

Next week he is covering the ghosts of Thousand Islands.
You may have to take to Google Maps to count them!

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1151 on: August 20, 2019, 06:39:41 AM »
Next week he is covering the ghosts of Thousand Islands.
You may have to take to Google Maps to count them!
Is there a start date for Rich Giordano on SOR?
One more question. Do they serve poutine on one of those Thousand Islands?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1152 on: August 20, 2019, 06:41:21 AM »
Is there a start date for Rich Giordano on SOR?
One more question. Do they serve poutine on one of those Thousand Islands?

August 24th.
They serve it on all of the thousands islands.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1153 on: August 20, 2019, 06:51:23 AM »
August 24th.
They serve it on all of the thousands islands.
WOW, this Saturday! "Break a leg"  @GUFONetWork .

What do You Think of When I Say Poutine?

https://www.dmagazine.com/food-drink/2014/12/what-do-you-think-of-when-i-say-poutine/

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1154 on: August 22, 2019, 04:45:44 AM »
Aug. 21/19 - Ghosts of the Great White North
Greetings @DaveScottSOR
I start my day by listening to your show. SOR brings something unique to story telling. Host come and go. What makes SOR so special? It is your style. You have talent as a broadcaster.  I am looking forward to August 24th show. OK, I am off to time travel back to a 100 Years Ago.