Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12163432 times)

skittles

• KNYE
  • The avatar formerly known as pawpourri
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #120450 on: September 20, 2019, 05:45:27 PM »
Hot pink.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Just what I thunk!  Thank you, ma'am!   ;)

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
« Reply #120451 on: September 20, 2019, 06:26:41 PM »
Galveston County weather update

https://www.facebook.com/100025324338588/posts/478950179625789?sfns=mo
Hope all is ok with you.  We have had some steady rain, but no real flooding.  Seems the worst was south and east of us.  Houston got hit hard. 
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #120452 on: September 20, 2019, 06:33:07 PM »
In Thailand they would also be sitting on top of said car.
hehehehehehe

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #120453 on: September 20, 2019, 06:33:39 PM »
I mist have missed that photo.  ;)
several photos.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #120454 on: September 20, 2019, 06:33:59 PM »
More like 4 people. Husband, wife and 2 kids.
And the family goat.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #120455 on: September 20, 2019, 06:35:26 PM »
Someone is sending emails to Heather pretending to be me. Even using my email address. i have narrowed it down to 2 people. I warn you stop now. Thank you.
I told you my cats are not hacking you.  Now stop. 

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #120456 on: September 20, 2019, 06:39:20 PM »
Hot pink.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Oh god, I hate it when Mrs. Haderach does that with mine. 

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #120457 on: September 20, 2019, 06:40:52 PM »
                                                 Red Heat Update

I think this might be the end of the line for me. My "career", such as it was, may be winding down. The boogie man is gonna me.  The end of quarter is coming up and that usually means nut cutting time.  I think old WAN's nuts are primed for a chopping.  Sunday night I was up until 4am, Monday 3am, Tuesday 5am, Wednesday 2am and last night 3:30am. I've only been under this much pressure once in my life before but I was a much younger guy then.  I just powered through it - I should be able to use my maturity and experience to handle this situation.  I mean, I've seen it all before. right?  Apparently not - it sure didn't work out that way - not today it didn't. There is something wrong with me. I don't know much about mental illness but I think I have seen that Elephant. They dumped another nightmare in my lap today (after I've dealt with and resolved several this week).  Shortly afterwards my hands started to shake so damn bad that Methuselah and the Hillbilly had to get me the hell out of there.   It was so bad, they had to call Mrs. Walks to come get my ass.  We are supposed to be done Monday.  We have to be done Monday and I turned tail and fled like a coward.

Took a long nap and I've steadied a bit but WTF?  Who the hell gets the shakes working in a office?   My work lapper is turned off, cell phone is off so of course they tried the house phone.  Mrs. WAN told them to fsck off and took the phone off the hook.  She is watching over me like a Lioness - she says that I'm just over worked and that I'll be fine.  I hope  she is right but I've never had such a thing happen before.  I'd be lying if I didn't say I was worried.

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #120458 on: September 20, 2019, 06:41:35 PM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Oh joy, more tarot reading tonight.  It seems like the same thing almost every night this week. 

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #120459 on: September 20, 2019, 06:44:03 PM »
                                                 Red Heat Update

I think this might be the end of the line for me. My "career", such as it was, may be winding down. The boogie man is gonna me.  The end of quarter is coming up and that usually means nut cutting time.  I think old WAN's nuts are primed for a chopping.  Sunday night I was up until 4am, Monday 3am, Tuesday 5am, Wednesday 2am and last night 3:30am. I've only been under this much pressure once in my life before but I was a much younger guy then.  I just powered through it - I should be able to use my maturity and experience to handle this situation.  I mean, I've seen it all before. right?  Apparently not - it sure didn't work out that way - not today it didn't. There is something wrong with me. I don't know much about mental illness but I think I have seen that Elephant. They dumped another nightmare in my lap today (after I've dealt with and resolved several this week).  Shortly afterwards my hands started to shake so damn bad that Methuselah and the Hillbilly had to get me the hell out of there.   It was so bad, they had to call Mrs. Walks to come get my ass.  We are supposed to be done Monday.  We have to be done Monday and I turned tail and fled like a coward.

Took a long nap and I've steadied a bit but WTF?  Who the hell gets the shakes working in a office?   My work lapper is turned off, cell phone is off so of course they tried the house phone.  Mrs. WAN told them to fsck off and took the phone off the hook.  She is watching over me like a Lioness - she says that I'm just over worked and that I'll be fine.  I hope  she is right but I've never had such a thing happen before.  I'd be lying if I didn't say I was worried.

Damn.  Don't know how I can help, but positive waves your way man.  Wish I could do more.  You are not alone, remember that. 

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #120460 on: September 20, 2019, 06:49:54 PM »
                                                 Red Heat Update

This doesn't sound good. You need a break. Get some rest and listen to Mrs. Walks. She has your best interest in mind.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #120461 on: September 20, 2019, 06:51:05 PM »
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Oh joy, more tarot reading tonight.  It seems like the same thing almost every night this week.

"Getting better every day!"

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #120462 on: September 20, 2019, 07:10:00 PM »

LOL!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #120463 on: September 20, 2019, 07:12:52 PM »

They're too busy hacking up furballs...

Idea for a creative person with the time...

Heather is talking tarot.  We know that there is no way she can do this without tainting it. if somebody were to call who was an adversarial person to her, I'm sure it would come up seven death cards in a row.

If anybody wants to create their own little backstory and call her...  🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #120464 on: September 20, 2019, 07:24:27 PM »
                                                 Red Heat Update
We are supposed to be done Monday.  We have to be done Monday and I turned tail and fled like a coward.

Stress can do some crazy stuff to a person. There was already a sign that you were overdone when you fell asleep that time. It is far better to fall asleep and have a shaky hands event than it is to have a stroke. You have done enough at work and it will be done Monday with or without the new assignment. Someone else can do it. Or not. I agree with her that you are way overworked, and you can be fine but time to take better care of yourself, no? You don't want to have a more serious thing.
The deadline could be extended if needed, that happens ALL the time. You are under great stress, let Mrs WAN be in charge. Has she said "enough is enough" yet?