Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820819 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4425 on: December 09, 2021, 01:09:07 AM »

It's pathetic that he has committed Dexter Montague and Zeezor to memory, he may be stupider and more gullible than I thought and really believes the garbage his guests spew.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4426 on: December 09, 2021, 01:45:29 AM »
Cleopatra has learned a lesson from Cleophus... She's announced she's blind.

Cha-fucking-ching!
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4427 on: December 09, 2021, 02:00:11 AM »

again with the baby/kid obsession.

'Shelley do you think little babies have past life recollections?' 

and Louise called in, same shtick but some new information. She told Shelley and George that she has been visited recently by two people from her past - Muhammad Ali, 'he held me in his arms', she of course was Muhammad's first love, they were 13 years old. Then she said something that really perked up Noory, he loves tragedies, other people's tragedies of course, Louise has been blind for 12 years. Mr. Tactful went to work.

Noory: You're blind Louise? I never knew you were blind. How did you go blind? Diabetes?

Louise: Oh no, it was deliberate.

Noory: Yeesh, did someone throw acid in your face?

Louise: It began when I had a toothache. I went to the dentist and they gave me x-rays and other things

Crazy old ladies are all the same, everything is a conspiracy plot against them. A dentist or some nefarious actor hired a dentist to blind her with x-rays and such.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4428 on: December 09, 2021, 04:05:21 AM »
it's all so fucked up ridiculous.

i keep saying there's a part of me who still thinks this is all some elaborate practical joke.

'Shelly I don't know if you know Dr. Bruce Goldberg ... Bruce told me about my future lives. One is Dexter Montague and the other is Zeezor. They are talk show hosts. Zeezor will be far into the future of course.'

hahahahaha - of course talk show hosts will still exist hundreds and thousands of years into the future and if you're going to be a talk show host you'll have a cool sci-fi handle like Zeezor. 

Please god make me immortal so I can tune in the Zeezor Show in 2385 and I'll instantly know it's Noory if Zeezor is a brainless nitwit asking stupid questions of stupid people and charlatans.
Dexter Montague? Heh, did Snoory forget that it’s Dexter Monterrey?

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2006-03-10-show/
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4429 on: December 09, 2021, 04:11:03 AM »
LOL!  Galaxy to Galaxy AM with your host, Zeezor!
Ha!  Jorch Zeezor.   ;D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“You know, Ray, everytime I think of things in the future, I think of the Jetsons."
July 19, 2007.”

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4430 on: December 09, 2021, 04:17:55 AM »
Dexter Montague? Heh, did Snoory forget that it’s Dexter Monterrey?

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2006-03-10-show/

doh, that's my fault, lol Monterrey is as ridiculous as Montague

holy shit that show was in 2006 and Noory remembers the names of his future selves and with no irony at all  - god what a loser.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4431 on: December 09, 2021, 04:23:23 AM »
"Do you have to be dead to be reincarnated?  I guess so..." ~ George Noory

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4432 on: December 09, 2021, 04:23:38 AM »

so when Coast did an hour of calls with Dexter Monterrey as the host was it Noory doing the voice?  god that must have been an embarrassing hour of try hard comedy.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4433 on: December 09, 2021, 04:24:18 AM »
Oh jeez.  LOL!  She's also an authority of the past lives of pets.  "Could your cat have within him the reincarnated soul of your dog?" 

... “Could your cat have within him the reincarnated soul of your dog?" Ha, ha, ha!  ;D

And her Piled Higher and Deeper (PhD) degree is a Doctorate of Philosophy in Parapsychic Science from the American Institute of Holistic Theology in 2001.  Almost as good as Noory’s Bravo Sierra (BS) degree in Communication.  ::)

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4434 on: December 09, 2021, 04:26:06 AM »
"Do you have to be dead to be reincarnated?  I guess so..." ~ George Noory
Ha!  ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4435 on: December 09, 2021, 04:29:36 AM »

so when Coast did an hour of calls with Dexter Monterrey as the host was it Noory doing the voice?  god that must have been an embarrassing hour of try hard comedy.
I don’t know.  Maybe Morgus knows.

But, from the C2C show summary.

“Richard C. Hoagland's memory was successfully transferred to a chip and then placed inside a series of clones.”

Sounds legit.   ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4436 on: December 09, 2021, 04:30:39 AM »

lol i can't believe he asked Louise if somebody threw acid in her face and blinded her.  not one other person working in radio or TV would have asked that, when the poor old woman claimed her blindness was 'deliberate' the response is 'Louise what do you mean by deliberate?' but the fucking weirdo goes with a fucking comic book meme. I guess it could have been worse 'Louise did an evil little kid like that Chucky doll stab your eyes out? Is that how you became blind?'

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4437 on: December 09, 2021, 04:34:47 AM »
lol i can't believe he asked Louise if somebody threw acid in her face and blinded her.  not one other person working in radio or TV would have asked that, when the poor old woman claimed her blindness was 'deliberate' the response is 'Louise what do you mean by deliberate?' but the fucking weirdo goes with a fucking comic book meme. I guess it could have been worse 'Louise did an evil little kid like that Chucky doll stab your eyes out? Is that how you became blind?'
;D  The weird idiocy is unlimited.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4438 on: December 09, 2021, 06:21:47 AM »
again with the baby/kid obsession.

'Shelley do you think little babies have past life recollections?' 

and Louise called in, same shtick but some new information. She told Shelley and George that she has been visited recently by two people from her past - Muhammad Ali, 'he held me in his arms', she of course was Muhammad's first love, they were 13 years old. Then she said something that really perked up Noory, he loves tragedies, other people's tragedies of course, Louise has been blind for 12 years. Mr. Tactful went to work.

Noory: You're blind Louise? I never knew you were blind. How did you go blind? Diabetes?

Louise: Oh no, it was deliberate.

Noory: Yeesh, did someone throw acid in your face?

Louise: It began when I had a toothache. I went to the dentist and they gave me x-rays and other things

Crazy old ladies are all the same, everything is a conspiracy plot against them. A dentist or some nefarious actor hired a dentist to blind her with x-rays and such.

This is really up Norry's wheelhouse.  Norry studied to be a dentist until he went behind his Dad's back and studied communications. 

The rest is rancid history.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4439 on: December 09, 2021, 07:54:02 AM »
it's all so fucked up ridiculous.

...'Shelly I don't know if you know Dr. Bruce Goldberg ... Bruce told me about my future lives. One is Dexter...

Is he still bringing that up after all these years?  What I remember about it was he couldn't pronounce Dexter, for Noary it was ''Dexer''.

Back in the days texting was new and he was pronouncing texts ''texas''.