Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 375894 times)

Pelayo

• Ellevated
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #360 on: March 10, 2021, 07:08:20 PM »
ddd claims Aquino called him up to say his operatives set the fires in Oakland to to mark his birthday. Ya, sure ddd.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #361 on: March 10, 2021, 07:11:02 PM »
I wish they would stop jacking around with that stupid book and publish it so I can start ripping it apart.

They have no clue what a mistake they are making.  I cannot believe that anyone would ever take anything they publish as being factual. I am willing to bet they will present it as historical non-fiction.

I really hope it results in total rejection and becomes a laughing stock for years.  "Jap POWs was actually Roswell..." "Marcus Island was an undersea fortress..." "Pearl Harbor was a preemptive strike"....What a load of shit.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #362 on: March 10, 2021, 07:11:36 PM »
The question people are asking you ddd is, are you human shit or dog shit?

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #363 on: March 10, 2021, 07:17:55 PM »
I really don't want to actually purchase the book.  I had intended to get the Kindel version, but Moon is being really squirrely about how he might actually publish it.  I suppose I could spend 25.00 out of the new COVID stimulus payment on it, as well as new tires, brake pads, and a few clothing items.

My ISP will also be upgrading my internet and phone service to Fiber Optic on Mach 31.  I hope that will be an improvement.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #364 on: March 10, 2021, 07:18:40 PM »
Do you know anything about Fiber Optic service Pelayo?

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #365 on: March 10, 2021, 07:21:18 PM »
I wish they would stop jacking around with that stupid book and publish it so I can start ripping it apart.

They have no clue what a mistake they are making.  I cannot believe that anyone would ever take anything they publish as being factual. I am willing to bet they will present it as historical non-fiction.

I really hope it results in total rejection and becomes a laughing stock for years.  "Jap POWs was actually Roswell..." "Marcus Island was an undersea fortress..." "Pearl Harbor was a preemptive strike"....What a load of shit.
Obviously, if the book contained any ground breaking information, they would have published it years ago. They are playing the "stay tuned for the next episode" game hoping they can milk any donations from his gullible listeners.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #366 on: March 10, 2021, 07:25:53 PM »
Dietrich is a total asshat.  A bank is the one who can pay bills from your account, NOT Paypal!  Paypal does not take money from your bank to pay debts other than online purchases using a debit or credit card.

And mailing his fucking bills doesn't require he actually go to the fucking Post Office!  He has a fucking residential mailbox.  What he is claiming makes no fucking sense.  You use checks to pay your bills and you post the damn envelopes with a stamp and the mailman picks the shit up!

The only reason I go to the little town Post Office is that I have a rural mailbox and I don't want my bills getting wet or damaged during the winter or if the weather is rainy.

DD is fucking stupid.  He acts like a fucking 16-year-old.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #367 on: March 10, 2021, 10:23:29 PM »
Do you know anything about Fiber Optic service Pelayo?
Sorry Gunner, didn't even see your question when you first posted it. But the answer is no. I don't know much about it.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #368 on: March 10, 2021, 10:36:45 PM »
"A death sentence would be preferable to having kids" -ddd

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #369 on: March 12, 2021, 07:55:03 PM »
@3:11:25 ddd goes into a rant against Richard Dolan and goes on to say Americans forced the jap Americans to build mock up jap cities in the desert to test the effectiveness of fire bombings and how they are insane to believe they won the war. Blah, blah, blah. No ddd, America didn't lose the war but you lost the propaganda war loser. You can officially surrender any time and we will fly whatever flags we want to while you do it because we won and the vanquished have no say in it.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #370 on: March 13, 2021, 08:30:28 AM »
&index=35

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #371 on: March 13, 2021, 04:29:40 PM »
Refuting Douglas Dietrich: "USS Indianapolis Was Sunk by Secret Japanese Occult Weapons"

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2021/03/refuting-douglas-dietrich-uss.html

Douglas Dietrich first makes this claim publicly during a guest appearance on Coast to Coast AM, May 30, 2011." The Sinking of USS Indianapolis" [1]

Dietrich told host George Noory:

"This has been brought up in several Naval Studies and it is the subject of enormous controversy...I can tell you for a fact that it did happen"

"Because of the nature of the weapon, the US Navy did not want to bring this up at his [McVay] trial. They did not want to bring up any of the intelligence information available from Ultra at his trial. Hashimoto tried to inform the Jury at his [McVay] Court Martial that there was nothing he could have done. They misinterpreted whatever he said in Japanese into English and said he had launched conventional torpedoes."

"One reason the US Military did not want to bring up suicide torpedoes is it was considered an occult weapon. The Japanese concept of occult warfare or the "black curtain" of harnessing occult forces." - Douglas Dietrich

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

&index=1

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #372 on: March 14, 2021, 04:15:26 PM »
Testimony of Mochitsura Hashimoto:

During his testimony, the US Navy questioned Hashimoto specifically:

Q.  What kind of torpedoes did you fire?

A.   (As given by interpreter Commander Bromley) Type 95 torpedoes, propelled by oxygen.

Q. Why did you not use KAITENS?

A.   (As given by interpreter Commander Bromley) KAITENS weren’t used, first, because he was delayed in determining the type of target; secondly, because it was night; and thirdly, because torpedoes were considered to be sufficient. [11]

Not only does this testimony refute Dietrichs' claim as to the type of torpedo used by I-58 during the attack, but also proves that the subject of any use of Kaiten was indeed addressed during the trial of McVay.

The US Navy knew about the IJN's use of Kaiten both prior to and after the sinking of the USS Indianapolis.

In fact, the IJN Submarine I-53 had engaged a convoy protected by the USS Underhill ( DE-682) six days earlier on July 24, 1945, using a number of Kaiten.

I can find no evidence to substantiate Dietrich's claim that US Intelligence sources considered Japanese Kamikaze to be of "occult origin".

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #373 on: March 14, 2021, 05:24:03 PM »
"It's probably Richard K Cole who has nothing better to do with his life" -lame-o

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #374 on: March 14, 2021, 05:34:54 PM »
Researching is so difficult for Dietrich...so exhausting.   :'(