Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 375914 times)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #450 on: March 17, 2021, 06:01:12 PM »
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 07, 2010
San Antonio UFO Crash Case

"Recently, two men, Jose Padilla and Reme Baca, claimed that in late August 1945, when they were 9 and 7 years old, respectively, they found a crashed alien ship near San Antonio, Texas. The craft, they alleged, was about 35 feet in diameter and about 15 feet high. It had fallen during a thunderstorm, and created a half-mile trench in the ground. Pieces of debris lay nearby. Inside the strange ship, Baca said he observed thin bodied creatures which reminded him of praying mantises. Padilla mentioned three "little men" who rushed back and forth as if they were injured. The boys also claimed to have handled metal which when bent returned to its original shape.

Two days after the alleged sighting, the boys returned to find the occupants gone but the UFO still there. The military arrived and asked to cut a gap in a fence to retrieve a "weather balloon." Around that time, Padilla supposedly went into the craft and pulled an aluminum bracket out. Years later, when analyzed under a microscope, the piece displayed "tiny fossils" or structures suggestive of microcircuitry.

This case is not credible. Like a number of others, it appears to be a hoax, mimicking Roswell. The crash during a thunderstorm, the gouge in the ground, the "memory foil," the injured occupants, the balloon story, all point to a copycat fable. The least the hoaxers could've done is show more originality. Unlike the real crash, San Antonio is based on just two alleged witnesses. What took Padilla and Baca so long to bring their story, and "saucer piece" to the attention of the UFO community? Roswell witnesses had already come forward 20-33 years ago. The real answer is that hoaxers have been inventing stories like this for many years, and it takes time to prepare each new fable.
" https://starvisions.blogspot.com/2010/12/san-antonio-ufo-crash-case.html

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #451 on: March 17, 2021, 06:12:45 PM »
ddd is such a moron. He refers to people in New Mexico with Spanish surnames as Mexicans. If your ignorant ass made the mistake of calling a New Mexican a Mexican, they would promptly correct you and tell you they are Spanish. Sorry ddd, you show your ignorance once again.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #452 on: March 17, 2021, 06:16:05 PM »
Paola Harris has sent photos of the metal that witnesses (Jose Padilla/Reme Baca) reportedly pulled off the craft in the 1945 San Antonio, NM crash case. The first image shows electron microscope analysis of a panel piece pulled off by a 9 year old Jose Padilla, with possible embedded integrated circuits. The second picture shows the panel piece in a regular photo. (see interview below) https://ttexshexes.blogspot.com/2010/12/1945-san-antonio-nm-ufo-crash.html

Dierich says these are fish bones left by the Japanese pilots that spilled out in the crash...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #453 on: March 17, 2021, 06:18:40 PM »
I've cleaned, filleted and eaten a lot of damn fish in my life.  These are NOT fucking fish bones.  For one thing, whatever is in the photo are flat.  I looks like someone melted somethng on the ground.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #454 on: March 17, 2021, 06:21:41 PM »
More bullshit

&t=29s

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #455 on: March 17, 2021, 06:26:39 PM »
This is actually an Electric Micron Photograph

of this metal object

http://news21c.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1449.html

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #456 on: March 17, 2021, 06:31:42 PM »
Dietrich says it was really a Japanese "Beetle Bomber"....HAHAAHAAAAA!  More stupid imaginary bullshit!

https://douglasdietrich.com/2020/06/07/roswellian-realities-from-out-of-the-rising-sun-through-the-battle-of-los-angeles/#jp-carousel-1683

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #457 on: March 17, 2021, 06:35:47 PM »
Did ddd say that those parasite fighters flew from San Antonio, NM to Tonapah, NV?

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #458 on: March 17, 2021, 06:44:03 PM »
I don't know, he spewed so much shit in the past 90 minutes I can't keep track of it all.  What I caught was that the UFOs Ken Arnold saw were really Jap parasite fighters escaping back to Japan.  And the US Army had painted them to be "mirror reflective" so they could find them after they crashed or got fucking lost or something.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #459 on: March 17, 2021, 06:48:49 PM »
I guess my point is, what kind of range does ddd think a small airplane has? It is 650 miles from San Antonio, NM to Tonapah, NV. And how far do you think those UFOs Kenneth Arnold saw could get towards Japan? Not even close.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #460 on: March 17, 2021, 06:56:22 PM »
Now he has some bullshit story that the Commander of the 14th Japanese Army at Bataan ordered the Death March because his wife had lost her US Citizenship?  I have studied the Bataan Death March and interviewed survivors in the 1990s.  I have never heard of such bullshit.

Dietrich NEVER had an interview with Joyce Riley other than about Pearl Harbor.  She never interviewed him again.  These fools are looking for something they cannot find.  The transcript of the only interview was this:  December 5, 2013

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/12/joyce-riley-and-douglas-dietrich-lost.html

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #461 on: March 17, 2021, 06:58:33 PM »
ddd confidently states that the wind comes from the west in NM. At this time of year it does indeed. But in August during monsoon season, the weather comes from the Gulf of Mexico. And if there was a thunderstorm that day, it was definitely a monsoon pattern. Once again ddd talks like he knows what he speaks of, but is just making stuff up.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #462 on: March 17, 2021, 07:04:53 PM »
Whhhaaaaah. ddd is a victim of RAAAAAAYYYYYYY-cism. Could it be people don't like you simply because you are a lying, lazy, ungrateful, racist little shithole with no redeeming qualities ddd? And who goes on air twice a week making racist statements about white people for 12 hours a pop? Not many white people do that about people of color. If any. Sorry ddd, you can spew your racism all you want, but you are not a victim. You are the racist.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #463 on: March 17, 2021, 07:16:13 PM »
Hey ddd, where's Derek? Could it be he takes offense to you dropping the N-word all the time?

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #464 on: March 17, 2021, 07:20:12 PM »
Hey ddd, where's Derek? Could it be he takes offense to you dropping the N-word all the time?
I've swam in inlets in SE Alaska that were warmer than the water off the coast of California.