Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 363093 times)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #1095 on: April 21, 2021, 07:44:50 PM »
Gary D States is a VBA employee, And a GS -9

Any reference to States by Dietrich is bullshit.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #1096 on: April 21, 2021, 07:52:46 PM »
A GS-9 risked his position to help a loser like ddd? Shows how corrupt government agencies are that they are not afraid of getting caught breaking the laws.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1097 on: April 21, 2021, 08:02:03 PM »
A GS-9 risked his position to help a loser like ddd? Shows how corrupt government agencies are that they are not afraid of getting caught breaking the laws.
States lost his position and was reprimanded as a result.   But he retained his GS-9 designation.  Keep in mind this has gone on for years?

How can Dietrich continue to claim anything about anyone?  Dumb-ass

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #1098 on: April 21, 2021, 08:08:33 PM »
Gee, it's funny how if even if you conscientiously break the laws, if you are a progressive you get to keep your job.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1099 on: April 21, 2021, 08:10:28 PM »
Gary D States.  At the VBA Muskogee, OK,

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #1100 on: April 21, 2021, 08:19:49 PM »
You can pine over Judith Eggart, but the fact that you you are a sexual pervert ddd and her son will chop your evil ass up with a machete precludes that you will ever hook up with her. Doesn't it dirty smelly ddd?

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1101 on: April 22, 2021, 02:02:51 AM »
Dietrich is a fucking pussy!  A literal 12-year-old in a 55-year-old body.  A sick fucking freak

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1102 on: April 23, 2021, 07:17:36 AM »
My Amazon Book Review has been published: https://www.amazon.com/Roswell-Deception-Demystification-World-War-ebook/dp/B092MRWFF4/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=F9MP4ZK5WQD9MKQBDGA4#customerReviews

Richard
(Verified Purchase)
1.0 out of 5 stars

Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2021

Fiction disguised and presented as non-fiction.

This book is a deception within itself having little to do about the Roswell Incident and more to do with claiming the Japanese won World War Two.

Most of the known unfounded and subsequently refuted claims by Dietrich about the Japanese and WW2 are included. But no attempt whatever was made to provide any further substantiation in the form of evidence. For example, the claims about the Perry flag displayed on the USS Missouri at the surrender ceremony, the content(s) of the Treaty of San Francisco and Security Treaty, the tactical objective of Marcus Island, the invasions of Iwo Jima and Okinawa, and the existence of Japanese submarines operating on the East Coast of the US are not backed with any convincing evidence. Rather, they are presented in the same argumentative and emphatic manner as Dietrich's shows and earlier presentations, with Moon (as the writer) offering his own obvious attitude of contempt for established history.

It is well known that Peter Moon essentially wrote the book after editing Dietrich's previously unreadable, illegible ranting screeds and revised transcriptions of Dietrich's previous shows, excerpts, and presentations. But Moon's rambling, repetitive and disorganized style of writing is apparent. The chapters are essentially brief but lack an organized structure that frequently dwells on unsubstantiated facts then reverts to a repetition of others, sometimes in connected or adjoining paragraphs.

The tenuous connections to Japanese POWs interned at Roswell are replete with falsehoods. Although there were Japanese internment camps in New Mexico, the majority were occupied by Americans of Japanese descent and not POWs. In fact, the POWs nearest to Roswell were German, not Japanese.

Examples of other erroneous claims are the images of a Japanese man plagued with Leprosy whom they falsely assert was a Yakuza, POW, and surviving victim of the Roswell crash, and the story of an Indonesian born citizen of the Netherlands captured by the Japanese as a boy (11) in 1943, whom they claim was a survivor of the Bataan Death March in the Philippines in 1942.

Despite Moon's long history of writing and publishing, this "work" is poorly written and constructed and will not likely survive a higher level of a more credentialed historical scrutiny than my own.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1103 on: April 23, 2021, 01:45:21 PM »
After my review was posted, the "5-Star rating" by Amazon (based on a single. prior "5-Star" review), was reduced to 3-Stars.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My full, more detailed review of the book can be read here:   https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2021/04/book-review-roswell-deception-and.html

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #1104 on: April 23, 2021, 04:45:27 PM »
Just ganked some dude that called himself OutlawHistorian four times in War Thunder. Probably not a chance in hell it was Dietrich but would be great if it was.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1105 on: April 23, 2021, 05:01:09 PM »
Perhaps Dietrich should play games like War Thunder because his adventures as a historical revisionist are fucking pathetic.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1106 on: April 23, 2021, 05:27:41 PM »
@WAN:  Noticeably absent in the book, was Dietrich's claim of Japanese "Occult" weapons attacking/sinking the USS Indianapolis. I have refuted that claim previously: https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2021/03/refuting-douglas-dietrich-uss.html

Moon writes of Dietrich and his mother and a connection to Hirohito and Hitler, but no evidence is given.  The entire book is a vomiting of Dietrich's previous claims that Moon attempts to arrange and promote.  Dietrich could have ended each of the 35 Chapters with "End of Story"...because that's how shit the book is.

What is amazing to me, as that they repeatedly claim that everything they present can be researched in their favor.  But they actually present claims that can be easily determined to be totally false!  What they claim are "footnotes" are not.  They are actually more "contextualization" (lies) by Dietrich intended to reinforce the previous lies.

The book is a work of fiction as the first pages show.  Typical of Moon (Barbarick) who could care less about truth.  The book is not the "Disclosure" about UFOs they elude to, it is Dietrich's insane, bullshit revisions of World War 2.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #1107 on: April 23, 2021, 05:30:49 PM »
@WAN:  Noticeably absent in the book, was Dietrich's claim of Japanese "Occult" weapons attacking/sinking the USS Indianapolis. I have refuted that claim previously: https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2021/03/refuting-douglas-dietrich-uss.html

Moon writes of Dietrich and his mother and a connection to Hirohito and Hitler, but no evidence is given.  The entire book is a vomiting of Dietrich's previous claims that Moon attempts to arrange and promote.  Dietrich could have ended each of the 35 Chapters with "End of Story"...because that's how shit the book is.

Oh I bet. I'm not curious enough to drop $10 bucks on it.  It would triple their revenue as I suspect right now it is you and that Aaron dude that left the other review for a $20 total haul.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1108 on: April 23, 2021, 05:46:26 PM »
Oh I bet. I'm not curious enough to drop $10 bucks on it.  It would triple their revenue as I suspect right now it is you and that Aaron dude that left the other review for a $20 total haul.
I found it more effective to review it for the loss of $10.  Moon has not yet submitted the other versions to the publisher.  He will likely sell the paperback for $20.00 or so.

Judging by your previous calculations, I don't imagine they will sell more than 100 copies.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1109 on: April 23, 2021, 05:55:12 PM »
The "entertainment factor" will be when either Moon or Dietrich are interviewed (on video) about the content of the book! My guess is that it won't attract much attention at all.  No one wants to interview someone who takes it over saying "End of story, END OF STORY".  Perhaps Dietrich anticipates that all his detractors are (or will be) deceased?