Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 363774 times)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #1290 on: May 03, 2021, 05:33:23 PM »
Wait until some credentialed historian points out that Dietrich and Moon have lied about and actually omitted actual text of the Treaty of San Francisco.  !!

Or that his mother was only 13 years old in 1936 when they claim (in a future book) that she was a multilingual German-speaking Diplomatic Level "interpreter/translator" assigned to a Japanese delegation to Berlin to meet with Adolf Hitler in 1936! And that she had sex with Adolf Hitler and preserved his semen until 1965 when she gathered the sample to inseminate herself! Resulting in the Douglas Dietrich born in Taiwan:'(

Who intends to rule the world!

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1291 on: May 04, 2021, 04:43:40 PM »
YouTube creator Derek Van Schaik has responded and I anticipate consulting with him in the future on the topic of Douglas Dietrich.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #1292 on: May 04, 2021, 05:04:55 PM »
YouTube creator Derek Van Schaik has responded and I anticipate consulting with him in the future on the topic of Douglas Dietrich.

That's the body language dude right?  Wonder what he'll learn during the Dietrich Project?  Dougie looks pretty relaxed here after wasting those three dudes after the masked shrink tipped him off.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1293 on: May 04, 2021, 05:26:08 PM »
That's the body language dude right?  Wonder what he'll learn during the Dietrich Project?  Dougie looks pretty relaxed here after wasting those three dudes after the masked shrink tipped him off.

Yes WAN, but I think Derek is a decent researcher and talented videographer and I look forward to working with him.  He is the body language expert and I could care less about that shit.  And Dietrich has not presented himself on video in almost two years I think.  I am sure Dietrich's use of Asian cosplayers' images, and make-up will be part of the analysis.

Derek had not been aware of Dietrich until seeing my blog while researching Randy Cramer and seems a bit overwhelmed by my research on Dietrich.

But I think we can consolidate this if we can manage to gather video of him from the past years.  NOTE:  Peter Moon did not appear on video during his interview with Penny Bradley. If Dietrich appears on video May 15th in his interview with her, it will be the first time he has in two years.

(And he is without his "medical cosmetoligist" ) 

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #1294 on: May 04, 2021, 05:30:52 PM »
I dunno. The stills are weird enough. Not sure that world is ready for fresh Dietrich video.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1295 on: May 04, 2021, 05:45:18 PM »
True.  And perhaps the threat of someone analyzing him in such a way will preclude Dietrich from appearing on video in future interviews.

This entire "book" deception about Roswell and WW2 will eventually blow up their faces.  What they are claiming is not a "disclosure" of anything at all.  It is exactly what I anticipated it would be: Fiction presented as Non-Fiction.

Penny Bradley admitted she has had contact with Dietrich for years. Moon is "scraping the bottom of the barrel" first to promote his bullshit book!

It is Dietrichs "END OF STORY" claims in print.  And are not worth the paper they will be printed on.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1296 on: May 04, 2021, 06:18:30 PM »
Consider the Amazon reviews so far.  https://www.amazon.com/Roswell-Deception-Demystification-World-War-ebook/dp/B092MRWFF4/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=1ZET2B43H7K5WZPXPQGE#customerReviews

And compare them with the refuting evidence I have presented since 2017. https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RGDMI6SIAVWXE/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B092MRWFF4

"Douglas Dietrich is the truth and nothing but the truth being an insider who was in the inner circle of the elite Satanist who control the destiny of the human masses who have no clue who is causing all this death, chaos and human misery, he is God sent to the masses who seek the truth which will set the mind free from the lies and confusion that the masses are stuck in this matrix of non reality..."

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #1297 on: May 04, 2021, 06:36:02 PM »
This makes me wonder how many others Moon is manipulating in order to push the bullshit book. Moon's reaction to her mentioning she would be guesting Dietrich in two weeks was an example. He clearly knew about it but continued after his "subtle" hint that she should shut the fuck up while he was "getting to that" which is very similar to the "cancel culture" freak tactics used by various protestors etc these days.  It is definitely a suppressive tactic that most hosts will not permit.

In my opinion, most of these interviews will only happen once.  I can see a pattern is being created but I don't know who is arranging all of this yet. 

Most hosts will not release control of an interview as Dietrich and Moon demand.  These are clearly Dietrichs demands being presented to any potential interviewer. The GLP interview is a classic example of what can happen when these "rules" are not obeyed:  ???
(The best shit starts at about the end of the first hour)

That's when the "END OF STORY" screaming shit starts...

&index=4
At 32:30 in the video ddd states that hirohito sent a single balloon bomb that took out the electrical conductors of the Hanford dam. Got news for you ddd, there is no such thing as the Hanford dam. There is the Hanford Reach and the Hanford nuclear reservation or site, but no dam. I should know because I've been to most of the dams on the Columbia. Once again ddd is just making things up.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dams_in_the_Columbia_River_watershed

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #1298 on: May 04, 2021, 06:44:12 PM »
At 32:30 in the video ddd states that hirohito sent a single balloon bomb that took out the electrical conductors of the Hanford dam. Got news for you ddd, there is no such thing as the Hanford dam. There is the Hanford Reach and the Hanford nuclear reservation or site, but no dam. I should know because I've been to most of the dams on the Columbia. Once again ddd is just making things up.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dams_in_the_Columbia_River_watershed

Ghost just happens to be live @Pelayo

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1299 on: May 04, 2021, 06:52:19 PM »
Ghost just happens to be live @Pelayo
Ghost is difficult to follow..https://dlive.tv/ghostpolitics    Ghost and Dietrich have long shows.  Outlandishly long. But Ghost is not reading for 4-6 hours from a script or a series of previously published articles written by someone else!  WITHOUT ANY CITATION

And he doesn't have his cult monkies as guest hosts worshipping him.

Dietrich is a total fucking fake. 

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #1300 on: May 04, 2021, 07:12:32 PM »
Thanks WAN

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #1301 on: May 04, 2021, 07:15:07 PM »
Hey Gunner, is that Derek guy gonna do a video about ddd?

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1302 on: May 05, 2021, 12:29:35 PM »
Hey Gunner, is that Derek guy gonna do a video about ddd?
I think so, maybe not right away though.  He knows virtually nothing about Dietrich so he has his work cut out for him.  I told him he can use any of my material he wants to and to contact me if he needs any help.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1303 on: May 05, 2021, 02:30:38 PM »
Here is a bit of historical trivia that Dietrich likely will not mention has its anniversary today:
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/six-killed-in-oregon-by-japanese-bomb

In Lakeview, Oregon, Mrs. Elsie Mitchell and five neighborhood children are killed while attempting to drag a Japanese balloon out the woods. Unbeknownst to Mitchell and the children, the balloon was armed, and it exploded soon after they began tampering with it. They were the first and only known American civilians to be killed in the continental United States during World War II. The U.S. government eventually gave $5,000 in compensation to Mitchell’s husband, and $3,000 each to the families of Edward Engen, Sherman Shoemaker, Jay Gifford, and Richard and Ethel Patzke, the five slain children.

The explosive balloon found at Lakeview was a product of one of only a handful of Japanese attacks against the continental United States, which were conducted early in the war by Japanese submarines and later by high-altitude balloons carrying explosives or incendiaries. In comparison, three years earlier, on April 18, 1942, the first squadron of U.S. bombers dropped bombs on the Japanese cities of Tokyo, Kobe, and Nagoyo, surprising the Japanese military command, who believed their home islands to be out of reach of Allied air attacks. When the war ended on August 14, 1945, some 160,000 tons of conventional explosives and two atomic bombs had been dropped on Japan by the United States. Approximately 500,000 Japanese civilians were killed as a result of these bombing attacks.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #1304 on: May 05, 2021, 04:51:34 PM »
Penny Bradley does not sound very enthused about her recent interview with Peter Moon:

"Peter did most of the talking here [and spoke into his mic].  We talked about Montauk Point on Long Island, the Camp Hero project that most folks think is all there is to "Montauk", and about his explorations of the caves in Romania.  It was an interesting presentation."

NO MENTION OF THE SEGMENT talking about his POS "fiction" book with Dietrich!