Author Topic: Mysterious Matters  (Read 7611 times)

Bob

• KIDD
Mysterious Matters
« on: July 10, 2018, 05:22:33 PM »
I've never posted on BellGab but figured EllGab was a forum I could support.  My name is Bob Bain and I've been producing Mysterious Matters since 2014.  The show has grown from a small handful of listeners to well over 100,000 (regular downloads according to Libsyn stats) in addition to 11,000+ YouTube subscribers.

Earlier this year I quit after producing two interviews.
Unlike Heather, I actually endured death after death of family members (6 deaths in the past 6 years; including two suicides) and decided to give myself time to heal.  Coming in August I will be returning.

Below is a link to one of my last interviews.
It was with Michio Kaku.

https://mysteriousmatters.com/1374/dr-michio-kaku-future-humanity/

I'm not the best in the field.  But I continue trying to be better each year.

-Bob

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: Mysterious Matters
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 05:31:30 PM »
You made a wise choice, Bob!

What was your favorite show that you have done?

Bob

• KIDD
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 05:42:15 PM »
Not sure I can say.  I've interviewed former Scientologists, Astronomer Bob Berman, and countless others.
For me, the most enjoyable shows have been the science-based ones; though I've enjoyed many Paranormal related discussions such as the three I've had with Bob Mitchell.  Depending on how caffeinated I am, my voice will either be dark (as John Hogue calls it) or a bit too high. HAHA

You made a wise choice, Bob!

What was your favorite show that you have done?
[/size]

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 05:44:56 PM »
I've never posted on BellGab but figured EllGab was a forum I could support.  My name is Bob Bain and I've been producing Mysterious Matters since 2014.  The show has grown from a small handful of listeners to well over 100,000 (regular downloads according to Libsyn stats) in addition to 11,000+ YouTube subscribers.

Unlike Heather, I actually endured death after death of family members (6 deaths in the past 6 years; including two suicides) and decided to give myself time to heal.  Coming in August I will be returning.

It was with Michio Kaku.

-Bob

Hi, Bob.Love your show.. Listening long time.. :)  you're a great host  :)

Bob

• KIDD
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 05:52:19 PM »
Hi, Bob.Love your show.. Listening long time.. :)  you're a great host  :)

Hi Tootsie_wootsy!

Thanks for listening through the years.  It's always great to hear from those who listen (and enjoy listening) to the show.   I hope you'll enjoy the upcoming new interviews beginning in August!  I'll also be producing three shows a week in October.

-Bob

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 05:54:58 PM »
Hi Tootsie_wootsy!

Thanks for listening through the years.  It's always great to hear from those who listen (and enjoy listening) to the show.   I hope you'll enjoy the upcoming new interviews beginning in August!  I'll also be producing three shows a week in October.

-Bob

Of course, I have been enjoying listening to you for years... Thanks for a great show   :)

Tony Clifton

• KMST
  • Radio A
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 05:56:31 PM »
Thanks for sharing. I love the science-based shows and look forward to listening to Michio Kaku later this evening.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 05:56:57 PM »

It was with Michio Kaku.

-Bob

Sorry to hear, and welcome back to radio activities.  Nice show.  Wow, Bob, what a voice  :).  Kaku emphasizes the importance of in-person social skills during Internet-saturated times.

GrumpyOldMan

• KMST
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2018, 05:59:52 PM »
I'm not familiar with your work, but I will check it out.  I hope the next 6 years are better for you than the last 6.

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2018, 06:22:08 PM »
I've never posted on BellGab but figured EllGab was a forum I could support.  My name is Bob Bain and I've been producing Mysterious Matters since 2014. 

Yes, you did post on Bellgab. You used to post shit and then delete it before your time to edit expired. I quoted you once. I am certain of this.

This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

Bob

• KIDD
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2018, 06:31:56 PM »
Yes, you did post on Bellgab. You used to post shit and then delete it before your time to edit expired. I quoted you once. I am certain of this.

You are clearly mistaken as I've never posted on BellGab.  I ran a forum called DarkMatterXM.com and MidnightDesert.com and never had a reason to post on a competing forum.  However, if you want to start shit I'll be right there shoving it down your throat.

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the propinquity of moving electrons
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2018, 06:36:42 PM »
Never posted.  I ran a forum called DarkMatterXM.com and MidnightDesert.com and never had a reason to post on a competing forum.  However, if you want to start shit I'll be right there shoving it down your throat.

Ahhh...we have a place setting open for the role the good Dr. MD MD vacated...

Welcome rager!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bob

• KIDD
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2018, 06:40:11 PM »
Ahhh...we have a place setting open for the role the good Dr. MD MD vacated...

Welcome rager!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

HAHA!
I'm a southerner and don't mind getting rowdy (as my many broken bones and dislocated jaw can attest).  But most times I tend to be relaxed with a glass of sweet tea.
It just takes an imbecile to run their mouth and it makes my fingers rage along.

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2018, 06:40:18 PM »
You are clearly mistaken as I've never posted on BellGab.  I ran a forum called DarkMatterXM.com and MidnightDesert.com and never had a reason to post on a competing forum.  However, if you want to start shit I'll be right there shoving it down your throat.

I am very certain it was you. You made a snyde comment about Heather's show and I replied, "Big words for someone who names all his sites after Art Bell shows". It was you.
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

Bob

• KIDD
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2018, 06:41:28 PM »
I am very certain it was you. You made a snyde comment about Heather's show and I replied, "Big words for someone who names all his sites after Art Bell shows". It was you.

Nope. Again you are clearly mistaken.  But I cannot spend time arguing with the delusional so you asswipe are on my ignore list.