Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnett  (Read 32931 times)

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnett
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2019, 01:47:56 PM »
Skippped Friday Ian show on Herbal Medicine as it's never a big interest for me but Saturday show on Lovecraft and connection to sinister forces was a fun classic C2C Halloween topic

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2020, 05:45:21 AM »
Didn't Ian go to ASU's Cronkite School of Journalism?

Is he on board with the Cancel Culture?  Someone should ask him.

https://freebeacon.com/media/incoming-asu-journalism-dean-out-after-microaggression-complaints/ 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2020, 01:59:56 AM »
He shouldn't have said he was lazy when he pronounced the first guest's name.  Because that sounds a little insulting to the guest.  And laziness had nothing to do with it, likely.  Why not just ask the guest for name pronunciation or apologize for mangling the name.  There is no need to bring the topic of lazy disregard into the conversation, especially when no laziness likely occurred.

expat

• KMST
    • The Emoluments of Mars
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2020, 08:10:10 AM »

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2021, 11:57:37 PM »
Ian is guest hosting tonight.
Old Walt the skeptic just called in, but he refers to one of Noory's guests from last week...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #95 on: September 18, 2021, 01:56:59 AM »
Ian is guest hosting tonight.
Old Walt the skeptic just called in, but he refers to one of Noory's guests from last week...
If the Noory sad pack of regulars are PremRad paid callers, you’d think he could speak up and tell Jorch/ PremRat he doesn’t need them when he’s hosting. If he’s afraid to say anything for fear of pissing off Noory/ PremRat and losing his gig, I don’t feel too sorry for him for being a gutless wonder. If they’re not paid, he should just tell the idiot call screener he doesn’t want to hear from them.

Welcome to C2C Dave Norway hell, Mr. Punnett.  Enjoy.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #96 on: September 18, 2021, 07:36:05 AM »
About last night, was it really the guest's cell phone issue that led to him going to open lines? Or was he a bad guest that they decided to get rid of?
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #97 on: September 18, 2021, 07:58:57 AM »
About last night, was it really the guest's cell phone issue that led to him going to open lines? Or was he a bad guest that they decided to get rid of?

I think the guest sucked.  Especially with his use of "like" and " it's like" over and over again.  His vocal fry was annoying as well.  I blame Mike the Millennial for making me focus on these things.  MTM with his "um" and "you know" the other night drove me up a wall.

Plus the guest was just boring.  He's cool though.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #98 on: September 18, 2021, 08:02:41 AM »
Really looking forward to Ian's show tonight.  ML Berhmam and Mary Roach are two of my favorite guests, and Ian has great chemistry with both of them.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #99 on: September 18, 2021, 08:11:14 AM »
Really looking forward to Ian's show tonight.  ML Berhmam and Mary Roach are two of my favorite guests, and Ian has great chemistry with both of them.

That should be a good show.  I enjoy those guests as well.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2021, 08:15:21 AM »
Last night Ian remarked that he wouldn't allow his sons to have gaming systems in the house.  Yet he then said he bought them Game Boys.  ::)  It's a gaming system for goodness sake, just handheld.

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2021, 08:23:46 AM »
+1

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2021, 09:42:15 AM »
I think the guest sucked.  Especially with his use of "like" and " it's like" over and over again.  His vocal fry was annoying as well.  I blame Mike the Millennial for making me focus on these things.  MTM with his "um" and "you know" the other night drove me up a wall.

Plus the guest was just boring.  He's cool though.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2021, 12:15:26 PM »

Berhmam is great. Great YouTube channel. Will be moving the radio satellite dish to tune in tonight broadcast from the bunker.

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2021, 10:04:25 PM »
Berhmam is great. Great YouTube channel. Will be moving the radio satellite dish to tune in tonight broadcast from the bunker.

Well that was weak. 15 minutes? Cmon man. It’s been years since his first visit. Let the guy have a few hours.